It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Watch, it'll be Obama, and he'll calm Alex down and they'll hug it out.

Then he'll tell us that we were silly and to listen to this great man, his friend Barak.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Orly' case is in court tomorrow, and Fox News is the only media outlet going, I believe.

You do know this BC was filed in a new suit Sept 4th?

1.bp.blogspot.com...

It was ordered stricken from the records and the judge ordered the documents to not be returned to the filer Sept. 6th.

images.salon.com... _certificate/03118539619.pdf

I have to say, I am intrigued, and you are not alone.

edited for spelling and broken link

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Does anyone else find it ironic that woman's name is ORLY?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I hope this isn't just advertising to get people rallied up over nothing. I usually find myself being disappointed over messages like that. Hopefully I won't this time, we'll see.

Don't get your hopes up or you will most likely be disappointed again. This reeks of a desperate attempt at a ratings boost to me.

Who knows though... right? We are living in some really crazy times, maybe this could be something huge. Although I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wait ...

Maybe he's going to tell us what planet Glenn (Crazy Eyes) Beck is from.

[edit on 7 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, heck, since everybody is making predictions:

1.) Somebody comes on with unconfirmable information about something "big."

2.) Somebody comes on with confirmable information about something that isn't really huge information at all and is completely over hyped.

3.) He brings on a scientist who invented a pizza tree, and I turn my back yard into a pizza farm, consuming all profits myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
this announcement is for the announcement of his new movie where he uncovers the announcement to vaccinate aliens from chicken pox.

=p

in all seriousness im pretty excited as well ... i think it will be a swine flu deal, with the impending outbreak due to hit in about a month what else could it be?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
He said that it is going to be revolutionary announcement...

Maybe, just maybe it is that "SPARK" that I saw on one of the threads yesterday...
We need to be careful what we talking about on ATS, next thing you know "BOOM" it manifested itself.

So revolution it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I assume his show is 11 am EST?

Who knows what it is, I assume the man is intelligent enough to know that if he makes a statement of that magnitude that he has to deliver, and I assume it will at least be better than any of the crap we've been talking about for the past few days. I'll be in class, ill check here during a break, keep us posted!

(and just because everyone's doing it, my prediction: He will interview some dude who has recently been employed, at a high level, by either the political machine or the military, and he will claim that the government is trying to kill you with swine flu...oh and that michael jackson was an alien recreation of buddhamosejesuquetzacoatl and he went home, abandoning Earth and leaving it to its demise)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
From what i know of Alex Jones,
as someone has said before, he hasnt hyped up anything like this before,
and he will loose ALOT of credability if he f's up.

Also, so what if he is trying to get more traffic and advertisement,
Tbh, id do what i can to make a buck short of stealing,
and he is IN the media, its what he does for a living.

As for what it could be?

1) Authenticity of Obamas Birth Certificate.
2) Major development and proof of FEMA camps
3) Swine Flu being man made
4) Alien Disclosure

And who?

1) Government official
2) Ex government official
3) A major scientist.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

I kind of like her name, but yeah, I pondered on that a few times heheh.

O Rly?

I dunno why I can't fix the link on my post though.

one more try! images.salon.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by muggl3z

I kind of like her name, but yeah, I pondered on that a few times heheh.

O Rly?

I dunno why I can't fix the link on my post though.

one more try! images.salon.com...

I alway's pronounce it ORALLY

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My three predictions are as follows:

George Soros
George Bush
Glenn Beck

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You all must be careful with this man.
A known profiteer and fearmongering charlatan must ALWAYS be investigated.
DO NOT take every single word he takes as truth, he has BEEN WRONG MANY TIMES.

If this is an initiate to garnr more support via "MONEY BOMS" (what a joke) i will LAUGH MY A$$ OFF and it will be the final nail in the coffin for him to officially be labeled a true charlatan once and for all.

However, i do hope this is real and he has on some former VP or a higher up from the Government with staggering news or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i'll definitely be listening tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul is going to coming on as leader of the Militia and will start giving out marching orders to those still willing to uphold there Oath.

I wish.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My guess is that Alex came up with a better material for keeping your thoughts from being read by the government than Aluminum foil. Probaby some new super thin and easily pliable alloy or carbon fiber type material. If that is the case it really sucks, because I just had a new custom reynolds wrap chapeau hand made this weekend.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

har har har...actually one of the only reasons I'm responding is your name....it's an awesome name....don't know why I can't think of simple yeat great ones like that (not being sarcastic). But I can see where you're coming from, alex jones sometimes seems like he's trying to hard. It's like the media sensationalism even bites freedom fighters in the ass sometimes, when there is nothing new that's terribly productive or intriguing, just pour on the hype. I truly hope he's for real, because I think we could all use some sort of major or even minor revelation to alleviate some of the HOAX and BS stress our lines of investigation usually lead to. So take it easy hot dog with no bun

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
....alex jones sometimes seems like he's trying to hard.

The founding fathers;

Now there's a group that showed what trying a little too hard can do

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
wow. the thread DRIPS with sarcasm. petty, childish, schoolyard poo flinging.
alex jones has a pretty high batting average for predictions, and definitely sees the man behind the curtain (maybe because he's helping pull the levers, but, the fact is, he names the right names, and calls the agendas of the elite pretty accurately).
i'm in no hurry to find out what the hullabaloo is about, but if he says it's important, i'll personally bet it's not tripe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join