It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a member of the English Defense League

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
You lose on the atheism point and I'm not going there. Atheism, lack of belief in God. Agnosticism, lack of belief in God. Ergo agnosticism is atheism. It's even defined as much in early definitions.

Toyota, Japanese car manufacturer. Suzuki, Japanese car manufacturer. Completely different

Seriously, quit with the "agnostics are atheists" lines.

They are two different things. Atheists believe in metaphysics, agnostics don't.

Stop trying to fight a moot point because you simply got it wrong. Accept it and get over it and let's get back on topic.

Look, you obviously don't have a proper grasp of the English language.

Atheism is the absence of belief in the existence of deities.

Agnostics do not believe in God, because if they did that would make them theists, correct? Therefore, agnostics are atheist.

They lack believe in the existence of deities. It doesn't matter if they say "I'm open the idea". How they go about their beliefs doesn't matter. It comes down to the fact they DO NOT believe in deities. Thus making them ATHEISTS. BY the very definition of atheism.

Agnosticism was and always has been Atheism. Unless you're wrongly defining atheism, which is what you and most of you are doing. Only if you've been fooled by religious propoganda, and believe that Atheism is simply the rejection of God, the refusal, and nothing more, do you believe Agnosticism is not one in the same.

If you understand Atheism how it should be understood, for what it is and what it was, not what the Vatican have told you, then you'll know Agnosticism IS atheism.

Does an Agnostic believe in God. Yes or no? No, he doesn't. Then he's an atheist. There is no 2 bloody ways about it. It's really that simple. Agnostics might not like it, but I don't care.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm afraid you're embarassing yourself KingAmongstMen:

- Atheism is the staunch belief that there is no god or afterlife. Agnosticism is the belief that we cannot know - essentially, neutrality. Atheism and Agnosticism are as different as 'turning left' and 'going straight ahead'.

- You're ignoring most of the points and evidence put to you.

- You're misusing the word fascist.

- You're accusing others of attacking character and then doing it yourself.

I think you have it in you to debate more intelligently, but you seem to take personal issue with the EDL which will skew your analysis of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
KingAmongstMen have you ever been to a EDL march?

I doubt it
But yet you can say that the organisation has been infultrated by idiots?

Come on, stop been silly.

I have been to 2 marches, one in leeds and one in nottingham.
1st of all id like to mention im mixed race, half west indian half english
I went to these marches and i was getting my hand shook left right and centre, no funny looks what so ever. Youtube the leeds march and go to the speech - thats me in the black coat yodaling E E EDL

I have multiple indian/pakistani/white/black friends - who i have no problems wih. there Muslims, christian, shiks, hindus - or agonistic, like me (which basicly means they believe that theres somethign there, but dont know what)

I live in a place called beeston, in leeds - and went to a school called Matthew Murray. 2 of the 5 7/7 bombers went to my school, and lived a stones throw away from me.

I have seen our comunity split straight in half in the last 10 years, as if it was on purpouse. Friends who went to my primary, been my enemy in high school. all because of a minority of people within the mosque, preaching hate.

i hate to see it, my friends hate to see it - you should hate to see it.
I dont see this stopping in the near future, or even at all. Thats why i enjoy listening to the veiws of EDL, and going to the marches - because its the 1st point of action, me and my friends are glad we are on this 1st point of action.

England is becoming too politicaly correct, you cant say #. soon, we will have no voice - our freedom of speech is been stripped away from us as i write this.

And just to add to you comment about idiots in the EDL - you get idiots everywhere you go. I seen a leader of EDL throw multiple people out of the march due to inapropriate language and hate preaching.

If your from england, i suggest you get on the EDL bandwagon and say what you truely have to say about exteme islam, before your freedom of speech gets stripped away and your forced to listen to the likes of Abu Hamza saying our lands are evil, the way we live is evil.

sick to the teeth of it, and thats why I march, with pride

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anyone who is paying attention can easily see that everywhere Islam goes, the radicals amongst them create a great deal of trouble, and essentially engage in tactics to fight against all other cultures.

The people of the world outside of Islam are completely justified in restricting the religious practices of Islam in any arenas where Islam attempts to dominate other cultures. This does not mean we have to force our culture upon Muslims, only that we have the right to defend our own.

This would include eliminating all tactics used by Islam in order to force their culture upon us.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Good work! Keep it up!

The English need to protect themselves like anyone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is a real eye opener for me. I live in America, in deep south bible belt America. If you call me a Yank, I will take insult. I had NO idea those Muslim nuts were that bad over there.

So are you saying that for every nut on the street carrying a sign that states: THE END IS NEAR, or GOD LOVES YOU, LOVE HIM BACK over here, you guys have a sign that says BEHEAD THE INFIDELS over there?

That's scary. We poke FUN at the Muslim radicals over here... and make war with the wrong countries... shoulda been Iran.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by sisgood]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

I live in a place called Leeds, Beeston. About 9mile away from the biggest muslim comumunity outside of aisia - Bradford, or as some idiots call it...Bradistan.

Ever since UK joined the EU..lol, well wow. allot of places dont need a passport to come live here anymore, the borders are gone.

For the past 10 year the muslim community is getting massive within the UK, and its not spread around, they just go to the same areas, and the area becomes theres.

I was having a convosation with a friend of mine not long ago, about how fast muslim communitys grow - this friend been a muslim his self, and fom an area thats around 70-80%muslim.

He explained to me that, in allot of muslim areas - they have a "'pot" within the mosque, that familys put money into every week. So tat the mosque can buy houses around the area, and ONLY sell to Muslim familys..

I also know for a fact that a few muslim communitys are activly involved with pretty big benefit fraud schemes around my area.

I see 1/2 men owning 10-15 houses, that all his family are living in (yes all 10-15 houses) Now this is how they do it:

The people from the mosque buy houses, move 2 or 3 unemployed people into the house. Housing benefit in Leeds is around £280/$425 a month per person. 2 people = £560/$905 a month. Thats a nice enough amount of money for a good morgage - plus more to pocket.

These are all proven facts, there were reports of it in The Evening Post around 8 years ago.

Beeston used to be a pretty nice area, and bits still are. But its people within the mosque who are corrupt that are giving muslims of beeston a bad reputation.

Im not racist and far from it. It even looks to me like the government KNOW what muslims are upto...but dont want to stop, just to feed the publics hate for muslims.

Im currently writing a book about the area i live in. Its will take a few year because im crap at writng and only young. But i just want to write it so that people can see both sides of the story from where im from. Beeson had allot of interest after 7/7, and even befoe. the battles with muslims in beeston have been going on since around 1995.

Its like...the school i was from. there were racist teachers, muslims and non muslims saying to pupils "Oh i dont blame you for hitting him" "Oh, these f'ing muslims" or muslim teachers trying to hit you, and then keeping you in the room for the full day etc. The school was very extreme and it was like an ongoing battle within the school, with the teachers fighting teachers, pupils fighting pupils and visa versa.

I would even go as far as saying my school was some kind of test. i got kicked out a the end of begining of year 10 (when i was 15) for defending my self from 5-10 muslim boys. one of them got kicked out. The school has been knocked down for 4-5years now, just rubble. We had 2 7/7 bomers come to the school with another 1 who teached there sometimes.
Public rooms closed at dinner time so that a muslim with a palastinian head scraf could come in and preach to 5-10 muslim boys. Hasseib Hussain been one of them.

Madness, pure madness - you just dont know who to beilieve

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Hopefully with David Cameron in power immigration will ground to a slow rate..
Gordon Brown ruined this country

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
Blame your "queen" ... she's the one that brought all of those things into your midst to trouble you.

You've become the host to a particulary vicious parasite...your actions will ultimately prove unsuccessful and in the long run you're all screwed. Don't despair, however, you're world has been quarantined, so we'll be okay over here.

The Queen? She isnt to blame for the racial tensions in the UK. Its the fault of the apathetic underclass that are to lazy to earn a living and sponge of state benefits, leading to Blair and senior members of goverment to introduce a system where foreign labour is sought to fill the void.

From you signature, I see that you are just a racist who fears muslims and their faith but has proberly taken no time to speak to them and get to see beyond the terror headlines.

If you take the time to look around at the faces of the people who are up and about in the early morning, working in the more undesirable jobs, you would see that many are from ethnic minorities.

My point is, dont blame to the people that come to the UK, blame the oversensative politicians who are enforcing their own brand of terror in the form of political correctness

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

Agree 100%

Like i said i have plenty of muslim friends. not associates, but friends - i go out with these guys, party,chill. And they are normal people. There religion doesnt make them who they are. Just like yours doesnt. All you hear on MSM is how medevil the Quran is, how they cant look after ther own countires, that we should get involed etc etc etc etc..the b/s goes on...

To me, this is feeding the populations hate towards the muslim commuinty.
Not one day passes where you do not hear, multiple times, the word Muslim been used badly.

And then the government even let EXTREME protesters, who are saying they hate Egnland and everything it stands for - saying our soldiers are killing and raping people, protest on the streets of England...Pushing the Sharia Law to be enforced in england etc etc etc

they say the reason why they let them is due to 'Free Speech'. But then, they stop any kind of other protesters, whos protesting about STOPING, the extreme protesters from portesting. Basically doing something the government should of been doing anyway....what....the....^$%* is going on????!!!

THIS IS POLLITICAL CORRECTNES GONE MAD!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join