It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality: Forced Catheterization (sickening to read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Lockard and his attorney claim in the suit that police took him to Dearborn County Hospital and forced him to submit to a urine and blood test. Police said they obtained a warrant, but Lockard's attorney said his client was shackled to a gurney and had a catheter inserted against his will.

www.newsnet5.com...

I absolutely hate this. I am at a loss of words for how upset I am. I know there are good cops out there (I've been let go countless times) but goddamn.

Everyone please learn from this: if you know what's happening to you is wrong, you don't have to stand for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seems like this guy may not be the first one to go through something like this.

Ouch!!!!

Arthur was required to undergo screening for intoxicants upon request under a probation agreement at the time, but his lawyer, Kevin G. Blondin, said the procedure was painful, invasive and unnecessary.

"He was held down kicking and screaming while they shoved a catheter into his penis," Blondin said.

Instead, Arthur should have been taken to jail when he refused to give the fluid samples, the lawyer said.

www.king5.com...

I wonder if the breathalyzer had shown the man as drunk and if he requested to go to hospital for blood test to prove he wasn't if the cop would be as obliging as to not to trust his breathalyzer.

Amazing the cop didn't trust his breathalyzer.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
way to totally invade on someones privacy, might as well just checked him for prostate cancer too. and people wonder why there are COP KILLERS

new topics

join