It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know the US Army has one on Farside...

Keep in mind, I'm taking this at face value, no editorial comments either way. BUT, I have a technical question about this, hope younow the answer:

How would/are communications maintained between Earth stations and a base on Farside? IF using standard 'known' technology (I.E. electromagnetic devices) then there must be line-of-sight, OR a relay point of some sort.

Lagrange?

Or, is it possible to 'hide' something that is in Lunar equatorial orbit? Or, what am I missing here?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker OR a relay point of some sort.

OH and just for you I thought you would appreciate this on the Lagrange points

www.esa.int...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Problem with figure I-19, as depicted in the diagram, is it still only seems to provide adequate EM coverage for the Nearside.

BTW....how old IS that that thing, anyways???

[edit on 12 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes i did check out that Video very nice music, but in what Scale thous pictures are and what altitude thous pics was taken i want to know. "and if you think somthing real hard and make yourself believe the stuff you seen it might be happen or it might manifest"

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I emailed the people that supplied the original images, they are getting me the high resolution image in a few weeks when their scanners are repaired. Why did the OP not organise this in the first place if he has been working so hard on the images he has? oh well... I'm looking forward to seeing the high resolution pictures in a couple weeks, but I think we'll be in for a disappointment

TGG

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
ok well..It took a while, but I have the image...uncompressed...scanned in and ready for review... I can't put it up because its too big so U2U me!!! If I find anything I'll put it up...but yea, if you want the best quality version of this pic...I have it!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

Not all of them are in black and white they may look that way because the moon is grey and space is black but man made objects are often in colour such as flags, the gold on the lunar rover and lander there are some really good high def moon pics in colour such as at this site moonpans.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
www.imdb.com... look at this

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
has anyone seen played this???? I think NASA is prepping us for when they make the moonbase official! www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
the u.s goverment is going to look real stupid when the truth comes out dec.2012... lets see like its just a weather ballon or ice. what a joke the u.s goverment i meen

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join