It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Link does not work!!!!!

Please make it work!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You've done some interesting hard work. Big Kudos for you S&F

What do you think they're doing up there?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Some very interesting observations there...

But, you know.. It's one of those things.. it's either there or it isn't..

A bit like the stars we can see in the sky above the horizon.. they are obviously there, yet in many many other pictures of the moon we fail to see any ..

Same goes for all the shots of astronauts doing space walks from the shuttle or ISS, we dont see any stars.. yet in these pics you have provided and coloured we can clearly see stars...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The problem as I see it is the mind has to expand a little more for the Human.

There are life Beings that survive in.... (BREATHE)..... CO2 and to much Oxygen kills them........even though, some may be able to breathe "thin air."

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
WOW! SSSSICK post...some of the things are questionable in that video, but the big object in the crater in the top part of the image, is $$...of course, if it wasn't photoshopped in.

Good work and hope ur well.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

Folks....OP....really?

I'm sorry to be blunt but....oh, I see it's in 'Skunk Works'. Well....

at least no one is claiming to see the virgin mary yet.

I cannot comprehend this fascination with things that aren't there. Even the OP himself equated the B/W pics to a "coloring book". problem is, those who design real coloring books actually intend there to be something to color in.

Not trying to be a pooper, but I betcha you can take any high-contrast B/W photo, of say the Gobi or Sahara desert for instance, somewhere you KNOW there are no buildings or vehickles, nothing artificial, and your mind will invent things to color in and LOOK like structures, cars, people...whatever.

Folks, it is the nature of how our brains function. How the visual processing centers of our brains work. We "see" shapes, even in unfamiliar settings.

Anyone see the photo of a glacier that was just on the news?? Looks like the giant face of a woman, on the side of the ice, as the ice is melting it appears as if she's crying.

We all know it's just a trick of the light and shadow, but it makes for a poignant 'moment' in time, when caught on film. Photos are a funny thing, they don't reveal what you think they reveal....your mind makes it up.

Here's the link to the glacier photo...it's ALL imagination, people.

www.starcasm.net...

[edit on 3 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
it's nothing but jpeg compression artifact's.

Remember Atlantis found on Google earth?
same thing...

Total rubbish and need's BOOOO BOOOOO of ats.
I for one am not this gullible.

wake up ats and smell the artifact's.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
no disrespect to the OP, but what I see here is wishful thinking.

keep looking though...

b

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That's a very interesting image that one! (3073) S&F for sure!

Here's a close-up of the "craft in the crater" area, cropped and contrast enhanced. No colour added!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/915f3e70320e.jpg[/atsimg]

It reminds me of several nasa prototype craft, like the X36 tail-less fighter?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/008019a26d83.jpg[/atsimg]

But much bigger, and with an x37 type of body?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dab13d137b8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe they've taken ideas from several earlier prototypes and combined them to create this craft? Certainly looks like a craft to me!

G

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
the link to the images dont work

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah i think by coloring the areas in relation to areas that are not gives the appearance there is something there...and even then it's shaky at best to say what it is and not just rocks.I have been slowly thinking there may be some sort of mining going on by the military for helium 3,since NASA and other agencies already have plans to do the same in the near future it is not that far fetched to think the military have already ventured into that territory.Annunaki moon base is a tad far fetched for me i have to say.Good effort though.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

Wulfband,

Terrific work!

BTW, is the "Annunaki" mention an arbitrary one or do you have specific reasons for feeling this is so? I will admit here that I am placing these thoughts before having read all the posts in this thread, so this question may have already been addressed.

Again, many thanks for all your efforts!

My Very Best Wishes To And For You And Your Family.

Positive thoughts are coming your way my friend.

Mindpeace

“It’s better to light a candle…than to curse the darkness.”
Adlai Stevenson

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
While i can't say that everything you label in the video is actually what you say it is......

The one conclusion I can come to is , that we are not always just looking at rocks and craters and there is merit to your coloring them in.....

There is a reason they have had colored photos of the earth from space for decades , yet we still get black and white moon images......

Also, nobody ever mentions this.......Moons are just small planets orbiting other planets...

They can sustain life and are made of the same stuff earth is.......

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Please focus your attention to the giant spaceship in the crater; that goes for everyone. You all seem to be jumping to the other highlighted pictures that are easily debunk-able, when the object that needs to be debunked is that Mother-ship.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

[edit on 3-9-2009 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

seanizle, do you mean THIS picture??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/915f3e70320e.jpg[/atsimg]

Because, if that's the one you're referring to, I hate to break it to you. It is NOT a 'spaceship'!

Vivid imagination. Light/shadow, brain.

I mean....common sense? "Everyone" on ATS is always going on about NASA, and how they 'know' everything, and are 'hiding' it all....yet, here's this picture???

There for all the Interweb sleuths to casually spot???

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.......

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"well that one hell of a cigar"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've spent a few years myself as an imagery analyst. I spent lots of time staring at pictures (of the earth that is) for government projects. A lot of those pics you've got look similar to one of the many desert cities I've analysed over the years. Good find. The big thing we're taught ... "No right angles in nature".

On a side note, it looks the the original B&W pics have had their shading altered, and a few smudges added.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
While i can't say that everything you label in the video is actually what you say it is......

The one conclusion I can come to is , that we are not always just looking at rocks and craters and there is merit to your coloring them in.....

There is a reason they have had colored photos of the earth from space for decades , yet we still get black and white moon images......

Also, nobody ever mentions this.......Moons are just small planets orbiting other planets...

They can sustain life and are made of the same stuff earth is.......

NOOOO...made from the same stuff my ass.... you have much to learn of our solar system......and the only thing i can say about the moon being black and white all the time....either it is the type of photography (sonar) or in the case point the the moon is not colorful....ill also remind you alll that the pictures from mars have been discolored for years inorder to misrepresent the actual martian surface and atmosphere....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Look more closely, at the surrounding terrain.

Pay particular attention to the shadows in the craters, and how the different angles and light create shadows.

THEN, look at the feature that people think is a 'spaceship'.

You are seeing shadows. The land is concave, not convex.

Those photos are altered, contrast enhanced. It's the Moon!! In bright sunlight, no atmosphere to scatter light. Shadow edges are sharp, sharper than you see on Earth.

Light, shadow, illusion.

Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join