It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see things... help?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

Thats highly unlikely, i'm pretty sure its just nimitta. If they were evil spirits i would have felt their presence. All the "evil spirits" i've met have always bothered me in some way, these visuals have never bothered me once.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

honestly, just a gut instinct, i get them myself. especially when i look into the sky. or at plain surfaces. just the logical conclusion I came up with.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i think i know what your seeing... but listen this is just a theory. i read a book one time describing something very much of what you are talking about. i forgot the name of the book. it said that you could only see these "creatures" if you have seen somebody die. they appear when somebody is about to die. they leech on to the person thats about to die and drain their energy. i know what your thinking right now is that these "creatures" are evil but they are not!you see they dont make you die faster they take the pain away from you! so while you are dying u wont have to suffer such cruciating pain! all of this is just in theory though!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

Originally posted by dudeitseddy

That happens to. But after I'm very very relaxed. Sometimes I see wavelike patterns.

Yes i can see that too, like i said i can see just about any shape in just about every color.

seeing waves is seeing energy in its purest form after all everything that is is quite simply frequency/vibration

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
First of all i need to ask can any permanent damage that can be caused by standing up to fast and getting a hardcore head rush?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
First of all i need to ask can any permanent damage that can be caused by standing up to fast and getting a hardcore head rush?

well i dont think so............ but maybe someone will come up with a medical term for headrushes bla bla bla............

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Hmm well i ask because i also see weird things when i go blind from a hardcore headrush and i attempted to purposely cause a head rush a few times to see what i would see.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Your eyes are mostly comprised of fluid. Rapid changes in your blood pressure, like standing up too fast, can cause distortions in your vision.

You are describing en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

Haha to help with this problem, I have researched it. Its actually blood cells or particals of dust moving across the surface of or eye or just underneath it.

To help with the problem at hand though.

Maybe its just something in your head? I know I can preceive the world, or see it in many trippy ways just by focusing my eyes or letting them relax.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join