It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What You Fight Is What You Become

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
exelant point Spooky!

S&F

And perhaps the original plan of "Teh Bad Guys" was always to get people like you, the NWO-rebellions, to get more and more aggressive and to start ACTING and rioting against this unseen enemy you call New World Order (New World Order is the new War On Terror - they are mere concepts), so "Teh Bad Guys" can finally have an excuse to throw you in FEMA camp.

if i were evil thats what i'd do.

we have to be prepared to defend ours selves and others because if you don't who will. but attacking an unkown and unseen enemy that holds the high ground is just stupid. waiting for them to make the first move means that they can't justify it as our own fault.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Anger is generally not a good thing. But discriminating, judging, discerning high from low, right from wrong, good from bad is a fundamental of a healthy life. Dumbing down and being afraid of making a judgment or acting to take out the trash is not wrong. Civil actions, it will likely be well populated by infiltrators from the other side. As the saying goes "an eye for an eye makes the hole world blind". That is true but that is revenge not to be confused with basic sanitation.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

You are no better than them, you just happen to be on the other side of the scale.
Remember, wars will only create more wars. And what you fight is what you become.
Addendum:
And perhaps the original plan of "Teh Bad Guys" was always to get people like you, the NWO-rebellions, to get more and more aggressive and to start ACTING and rioting against this unseen enemy you call New World Order (New World Order is the new War On Terror - they are mere concepts), so "Teh Bad Guys" can finally have an excuse to throw you in FEMA camp.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

S & F Mr Spooky. You said what I know already but with respect, your initial post seems to me to be as slanted in the negative and is not helpful. It seems to me that time is running out and there is no longer the luxury of swimming in the mire so to speak.

I wish to be clear that I do not wish to fight; I do not want to rage against the machine, I just want to be able to live my life without drama or fury. I would love nothing more than to be able to trust my government (and yours) but even a lobotomised donkey can see the power wielders are liars, hold their people in total contempt and have nothing good to consider about us and certainly nothing good to give us.

Government certainly do not serve us anymore because that pretence has been more or less expended as far as I can see.

I could hide or try to disappear but this squalid game is so immense that it would envelope me eventually even if I bugged out to Mongolia, which I will not do.

Sure, I know my country and if push came to shove, I could live quite easily off the land for a long time, but with my family in tow not to mention my friends and their families that would quickly turn into a nightmare. In the end we will be picked up/off eventually anyway as I have a common sense habit of not underestimating an enemy with high tech weaponry and a will to use it.

You more or less say we are playing their game when we rage against these plans they have set out for us, that in the end we just help them stick us with a red flag for later grinding.

That may be so but in reality what else is there to do but to be ready to resist when the worry of the H1N1 is laid out in plain sight, a possible bio weapon that is also most likely part of the smoke and mirrors that has me in particular deciding vaccinate or not? On the face of it I would not get vaccinated and my family are taking my lead so the responsibility on my head is huge as I "must" make the right decision or pay a terrible price.

For example, I just read tonight in the New York Times, that the swine flue may be much more dangerous than first anticipated and that 15% of those infected could possibly need intensive care. I bet those numbers are way off anyway and I suspect that the mortality rate will be much higher.

To be fair I expected this flu to get worse and said this back when it was still confined to Mexico. I even said with a nervous laugh that I would lay odds on that it was a decisively released bio weapon by some alphabet agency (my money is on a MK Ultra offshoot). In any case, I am not laughing now because there does seem to be a threat out there and it sure as hell is not some bearded terrorist with a religious axe to grind.

I love my daughters and I love my wife. My friends are good people who wish no harm on any person so I will be damned if I will just roll over and be meat for some government grinder simply because they see me as part of some sick numbers game.

Now it seems to be a waiting game but the trick is knowing when to wait and when to act. Moreover, there lies the problem because government will have taken those playing the waiting game into account of that I am in no doubt.

I think we are in the planning at haste stage now. If there is no mission goal or objective, game over.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You have an interesting argument mulder and it applies to some things in life but with the current situation there are 2 options in my mind.

1. Resist
2. Submit

Give me a third option, please. I honestly wish there was a third option but sometimes there is no gray area and I see that as now.

Your theory of what you fight, you become is all dependent on the situation you are facing and what it is that you are going to fight for. Some things it will work for but others you "must" fight. There is a line and balance to this idea. Once you find that then you can properly apply it.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by N3krostatic

There is ALWAYS a grey area, only a dualisticly limited mind sees a black and white world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Tell me from your un-dualistic mind what gray area is available for taking back our freedoms?

You think we can reason our freedoms back? When someone is dead set on controlling the world? you think there is another way that is not violent in any way?

We can only be cornered for so long until violence is the only option. There might be another way right now but it will not always be there.

Please show me the area you think is gray, I want a gray area because I wish violence were the last feasible option, I really do.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Well you can either fight, and possibly be free, or you can be a slave, living on your knees.

S

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
OP,

Tell that sad story to the people who are fighting for you.

How you fight is a very big part of any solution, but to not fight at all is the will to die for someones bank account.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Nah.

I've fought specific mortal enemies with a specific goal of a specific political persuasion, and never became anything remotely like them.

The only thing we had in common was that we were enemies.

My signature refutes your claim.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I do not really fight people ,I fight bad ideas. Most of the people who support totalitarianism, statism, population control, and corruption have no idea what they are supporting. If I really hated them, I could set around and snicker as they make monsters of themselves. Instead I feel like I am watching kids playing with matches and gasoline.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by KSPigpen

Very well said,don't think I'd be able to express myself so well even if I tried. Dividing and judging? Hasn't mulder been doing those exact same things with that who's an alien and whose not nonsense? Then for all the people that questioned it were judged to be negative. Well it's been an interesting evening full of double standards. I'll sleep better knowing the enlightened ones are just as flimsy as the rest of us. Sleep well people

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Your third option, N3krostatic?

Defeat them.

While I can see where the original poster is coming from, he/she is talking about giving up being human in essence, because to be human is either a fight or flight reasoning.

You cannot tell someone to not fight against something they believe strongly against, because that's absurd.

In essence, you might as well encourage them to do it, because human's resist listening to "authority figures".

You can however tell people to "fight" more intelligently, by not giving the perceived "whateveritisyoustandagainst" the chances that are stacked in their favor.

This is why I posted the links I did in my original post and why I'm posting the one's below.

If they want to continue "business as usual in D.C.", know how to bypass them altogether.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

Be smarter than your perceived "enemy", if they are in fact the enemy.

If they can take your gun because you choose violence, pick passive intelligence.

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

If they want to enslave you through the bio-chip, buy stock in the bio-chip.

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

If they want to listen to your phone calls, build something that blocks that.

Build Your Own Faraday Cage, Stop Nosey Listeners, and Survive

If they want to reveal "aliens are real", know the difference if they are or not.

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

Intelligence makes all the difference in the end because being smart can win...

If you're not doing it intelligently then you are playing games:

Political Blame Game Ideology : It's Your Fault

[edit on 29-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

You see it from a purely black and white persepective *dualistic* which only begets dualistic solutions, so thusly there is nothing I can say that would seem fesiable to you. I am not saying this to dump on you though just we operate off different paradigms.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the title of the topic is kind of misleading and has a really bad analogy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join