It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being of light/Angelic warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Be patient with the antichrists and forgive them. They will believe in God and angels someday too...hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then, just pray that the Holy Spirit is loosed into all of the antichrist's lives in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Just bind the antichrists with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

If you felt goodness eminating from the beings (albeit that they were intimidating), if you felt the presence of the One and Only God, if their appearance led you to salvation, then the beings were of God...just as you and I are.
Even if the beings weren't 'angels', they still led you out of darkness and into salvation. Glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ that these beings, whatever they were, appeared to you at all.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by moonbeam13
god god god god god,

What's wrong with God?

nothing im just tired of everything always being about christianty, i mean greeks had angels, so do hindus and other religions yet christianity is the only religion that seems to ever get mentioned.

i sincerly hope that anti-christ remark was not intened for me

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
What's wrong with God?

nothing

Oh okay then. Didn't know of there were any misconceptions I could help with.

im just tired of everything always being about christianty, i mean greeks had angels, so do hindus and other religions yet christianity is the only religion that seems to ever get mentioned.

The 'angels' of those belief systems are a lot different. In my perspective, so much so I don't think they fit the definition of the word.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
have you actually studied them?? they arent that diffrent and remember i see angels so i know what these other religions talk of are angels in the same sense as in christianity

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Have you actually studied them?? They aren't that different and remember I see angels so I know what these other religions talk of are angels in the same sense as in Christianity.

Through my own experience, I have to agree with moonbeam13.

The angelic discarnates of the Mid Realms of Spirit, which typically have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow (which is why most religious figures depicted in paintings have a yellow halo/aura -- like this, this, and this), are within all the world's religions. There are New Age angels, Hindu angels, Bahá'í angels, Taoist angels, Buddhist angels, Muslim angels, Wiccan and Pagan angels, etc.

See and/or perceive a yellow discarnate energy and you can safely bet that you are being visited by a Group Entity of angels or basically spiritual people in the Mid Realms.

The Light on the Other Side, which is infinite and nonliving and is governed by unalterable Universal Law, does not care what faith you embrace. A soul is measured automatically in the Spirit by its operational values (as opposed to conceived values) of spirituality. All that matters in being able to ascend into The Light and the degree of that uniting: is your application of The Golden Rule, your compassion, your ability to love genuinely and deeply, and your purity and humility.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

have you actually studied them??

I've talked to them and studied other religions...does that count or is there more of an authority that I need?

they arent that diffrent and remember i see angels so i know what these other religions talk of are angels in the same sense as in christianity

All the angels I spoke of were servants of the one God as said without needing to speak, and told me to follow God's son as the path I needed to follow. In my life there was a bit of shakiness because I didn't know how I was supposed to do what God wanted me to do. They clarified it a bit, in addition told me not fight any war that I had no ability to fight (i.e. try to do angel's work). Do the other angels in other religions tell you to serve the one and only God? Do they say if you get lost, follow Jesus? Do they cushion your fall so that when you get up you thank God you're alive without any thought as to what happened? Do they define your role as a helper to the brothers and sisters of the world, their role as direct servants of God, Jesus as Jesus, and God as God?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Do your own research on religion and faith, but don't listen when they say things like "our religion is the true path, everyone else is just waiting to be a part of it" and crap like that.
If a religion truly were worth two shakes of a nats' nut, they would have followers go on their own accord, instead of having self-professed greatness as an advertising campaign. (which is FALSE, as self-proclaimed popularity IS NOT VALID)

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
If a religion truly were worth two shakes of a nats' nut, they would have followers go on their own accord,

I do. So...are you saying you believe now? I'll testify (which ironically derives from the word 'testicle', as in when people would swear upon their private parts).

Originally posted by nrky
instead of having self-professed greatness as an advertising campaign. (which is FALSE, as self-proclaimed popularity IS NOT VALID)

Not only do I not have a need for greatness, I'll go as far as to say I am not at all great, but a sinner who is unworthy of the presence of God. It is by His gracious will and forgiveness that He allows me to be accepted by him.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
An inherent problem with all angel collectives and also subangel (common spirit) collectives is that they say that their god or gods are valid, with some Group Entities (e.g., the New Age, Pagan, and Hindu ones) being ecumenical in the sense of accepting some gods and ascended masters in other religions.

In my opinion and experience, none of them are accurate. Currently, there are no Ascended Masters in the discarnate dimensions; The First Coming of The Original Creator has yet to occur, which is why there is not one faith that we all embrace.

Group Entities are all representative of (and promote) false god hierarchies, which is why the miracles attributed to say, Christianity, do not overshadow the miracles in other religions -- like Hinduism. It is well-known that Sai Baba of India, a subangel prophet, has duplicated every miracle attributed to Jesus of Nazareth. The jury is still out on the purported ability to come back from the dead -- in either case. But all the other miracles of Sai Baba are well documented.

When in a state of meditation/contemplation, I have had Group Entities in the Mid Realms of Spirit, with the characteristic yellow Dominant Aura Color energy, declare to me telepathically, "JESUS IS LORD."

I would respond by saying...

"Then why does he allow pedophile priests and ministers [and now nuns too I hear] -- who preach in his name no less -- to sexually abuse and in some cases, rape, thousands of innocent children around the world?"

This immediately ends the conversation as they can never come up with an adequate response.

When your cultivated purity through Heart Chakra Radiance becomes much greater than that of the angels, you can easily see through them when they channel into you.

It certainly doesn't help to further the notion that Jesus came back from the dead in the first place when he has continually failed to appear to either Pope John Paul or Pope Benedict and use his ecclesiastical authority to excommunicate all pedophiles from the Roman Catholic Church.

A god without compassion for thousands of innocent children in his own church is no god at all.

At Pope John Paul's funeral there was a large painting on a wall that was clearly visible behind the casket. It was of the "ascended Jesus" and around the man in the painting was the characteristic yellow aura that symbolizes the Mid Realms of Spirit, where the angels dwell. This was no accident, as Issa/Jesus was an angel prophet, not a Saint and not a God Realized Master.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
saint no offence but are you sure it was angels you were talking and not yourself, you see the thing is if you have pre exspectations of what an angel would say that is normaly all you hear. i have spoken to Micheal, Uriel, Rapheal and Gabriel (sorry cant spell) and not one has mentioned a thing to me about god, you see they wouldnt either they refer to it as the Creator or Source of All exsistance when they do mention, I am sure to a Johava they would refer to it as Johava. ok now writing it down prehaps you werent talking to yourself the angels were mearly use what is fimilar and comfortable to you.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi Moonbeam13,

saint no offence but are you sure it was angels you were talking and not yourself, you see the thing is if you have pre exspectations of what an angel would say that is normaly all you hear. i have spoken to Micheal, Uriel, Rapheal and Gabriel (sorry cant spell) and not one has mentioned a thing to me about god, you see they wouldnt either they refer to it as the Creator or Source of All exsistance when they do mention, I am sure to a Johava they would refer to it as Johava. ok now writing it down prehaps you werent talking to yourself the angels were mearly use what is fimilar and comfortable to you.

If I may jump in here and comment on this...

It took me many years of mystical studies and channeling before I came to the realization that all thoughts and feelings that we do not willfully create, stem from people on the Other Side. Think about that. It changes one's entire perspective. The idea that one's own brain can talk to oneself harks back (in recent times) to the Freudian paradigm. Sigmund Freud was not only an atheist, he also did not believe in the higher reality of the soul and of the discarnate dimensions. His entire psychoanalytical approach and psychological understanding is therefore distorted.

When people hear a voice in their head, it is not one part of their brain talking to another; it is one or more discarnates communicating with them telepathically. This includes those times when people clairaudiently hear their own voice talking to them.

IMHO, the names, Uriel, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Jesus, Mary, etc., are all "calling cards" of many Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit. Each Group Entity has its own agenda but all of them want more members in order to increase their power and sociological influence.

Oftentimes, one can fairly easily discern the discarnate source by the color of the energies channeled. If you are being visited by a Group Entity, their energy will either be red, orange, yellow or violet. If you are being visted by one or more true Archangels (what Solist Mystics also refer to as discarnate Saints), the color of the energy channeled will be sky blue and/or white.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The interesting thing for me about angels was they were not what I expected. They also told me things that I was not comfortable hearing. No big fluffy pillows here. Their appearance was to bump me back in line on some thinking that was off-course. Anyhow, you don't even have to talk to them to know they're from God. It totally comes from them without them having to say a word. But if you choose to, then by all means 1 John 4 tells us to test the spirits. It is well documented the angels speak of God. I'd go through the Bible but I'm sure no-one would like to read two pages of quotes. I'm bearing witness, which is to say it's highly unlikely anyone who doubts would be convinced by my experiences, but if you'd like to test me in anyway I'll answer just about anything.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There are many who don't understand what saint4god speaks of. He has a very simple message if anyone is willing to listen. I'm purty sure it is the same message I received. However, if many don't want or care to understand there is nothing that can be done.

Peace, love, and understanding of not only fellow man, but every living creature on this planet. Jesus said there would be few that would go with him. I think I understand of who he speaks. There are many-however proportionately there are few.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are also many here who consider Jesus/Issa to have been only a prophet and have yet to be convinced otherwise.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
There are many who don't understand what saint4god speaks of. He has a very simple message if anyone is willing to listen. I'm purty sure it is the same message I received.

Thanks madman, much appreciated

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow, I posted this thread 5 years ago, and someone asked me to relate this experience again, which made me go back and read all the responses I got to this thread. WOW, I wish I had read some of them back then. Don't mean to bump this thread up, but thanks to everyone who responded back then. There is some great insight into what I experienced.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Originally posted by Darkblade71
The Necronomicon is a nasty book for sure. Some really dark icky stuff in it.

Ok more delusions on this site. Maybe there should be a detour sign "if you are delusional, go here...to the 1-888-need-help hotline" or something.

First of all the Necronomicon is 100% fiction. The fact that you believe there is "nasty stuff" in it, goes to show you have a very flimsy grip on reality.

What you experienced at 17 was probably an hallucination, and you are probably borderline psychotic in need of therapy, long term therapy. Same goes for the person who was attacked by "demons"

If the case of your psychosis is true, then no matter what "religion" you choose, you will continue to be a danger to yourself and others. In the past year two christian woman were "told by god" to kill their children, one smashed her three little boys brains in with a rock, the other cut her six month old babies arms off with a kitchen knife.

Religion, major, minor, or made up, is nothing more than mythology with the occasional bit of common sense thrown in (thou shalt not steal, sleep with the neighbors wife, or kill they neighbor, because thy neighbors might kill you).

I doubted my brother would make any money with his psyche degree, but this site has opened my eyes, he's going to filthy rich with a world of gullible psychotics running amok.
I think I'll go back to school for a theology degree so I can feed him clients, the deranged seem to flock to religion like flies to dung.

I have to respond to this old post. The Necromonicon is actually a modern spell book, yes it is made up, but people can and do make thier own magic all the time, it is often the intent in the spell that makes it work, not so much where it comes from and who wrote it.

I am speaking from personal experience, call it delusional if you want, but I know different.

Even so many years after, when that book comes up in conversations, which it only has maybe 2 or 3 times in the years following this experience, I still have the same thing to say....its bad mojo.

You don't have to believe that magic works, but it doesnt work unless you believe.

I'm used to being called all sorts of things, I've been called everything from a prophet to a demon. I stand by my experiences. I'm not afraid to speak out either.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Satanism? That is Oscar the Grouch's religion. You don't really want to live in a garbage can, do you. Your subconcious mind was telling you your path was a dirty one that would give you no power. Your vision was the embodiement of the "good guy" in you. I once told a guy that Satanism would not give him power. Then he killed about 30 people and rots in jail. I was right. The golden dude was right. Pray to love.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Satanism? That is Oscar the Grouch's religion. You don't really want to live in a garbage can, do you. Your subconcious mind was telling you your path was a dirty one that would give you no power. Your vision was the embodiement of the "good guy" in you. I once told a guy that Satanism would not give him power. Then he killed about 30 people and rots in jail. I was right. The golden dude was right. Pray to love.

That was what I found Satanism to be, couldnt agree more! At the time I was looking for a fast track to I don't know what anymore, but in the end, I found being my own religion works for me.

My motto...if love goes in, peace comes out.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Notice how black angels never appear to white guys? This leads me to belive that angels come from within a person.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join