It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share One BOOK /Documentary per day .Help one person increase their knowledge.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
MATRIX V BOOK?

EDIT: no worries.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by mysteralex]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
MATRIX V book is a powerful thing.

But only for those, who the book is intended for.

One should read it if you REALLY feel inside, that this book is for you.

And for those who FEEL that, I strongly recommend to buy it (if you can).

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteralex

Does this help?

www.pdf-search-engine.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by mysteralex

Does this help?

www.pdf-search-engine.com...

No. It's not anywhere out there (and that's GOOD, because this book is indeed for a VERY narrow audience.

Although I think the Leading Edge would do better to widen the range of payment possibilities.

Personally I can't buy it because where I live having a visa gold credit card (the only one which those systems accept) is not very common experience.

I think this book HAS to be shared to people who can't afford it for some reasons, but who state their intent to read it clearly.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I recommend from all my heart

Aldous Huxley

Here is a folder with his writings, audio and video :

www.4shared.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello lisa2012,

Well I have this old book that was published in New York in 1882. It was written by a man named Dr. John B Newbrough. Its called OAHSPE. Its sort of like a Bible and there is a fold out insert in the middle of the book that has a strange fold out map. Non the less its a very thought provoking book. If any of you can find a copy of this book you really should read it. I must admit that I have to re-read parts of it because it can be confusing.

OAHSPE

enjoy it if you find it, Magantice

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Lost Lives: The Stories of the Men, Women and Children Who Died Through the Northern Ireland Troubles ...
a truly great read ..
it really bites into your humanity when you come across the names of your family and friends who where murdered and how...
in some instances the names of the killers are also listed ...

www.rbooks.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Hello lisa2012,

Well I have this old book that was published in New York in 1882. It was written by a man named Dr. John B Newbrough. Its called OAHSPE. Its sort of like a Bible and there is a fold out insert in the middle of the book that has a strange fold out map. Non the less its a very thought provoking book. If any of you can find a copy of this book you really should read it. I must admit that I have to re-read parts of it because it can be confusing.

OAHSPE

enjoy it if you find it, Magantice

That is a great suggestion I found this book , please follow the link you can read it on line it is a long book from what I see :

www.sacred-texts.com...

They also say this "Book of Knowledge was part of the original Oahspe an I found this book too:

www.sacred-texts.com...

The Origin of Oahspe :

www.sacred-texts.com...

Hope this helps everybody .

Thank you for the suggestion .

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The life of plants series BBC

narrated by David Attenborough

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
The life of plants series BBC

narrated by David Attenborough

The secret life of plants :

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

or
www.sidereel.com...:_The_Private_Life_of_Plants

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think this Laurel Canyon by Dave McGowan is really good. It explores the connection between the Illuminati, military, intelligence & Hollywood. You might be surprised to know the family backgrounds of some of your favorite stars (for ex, Jim Morrison's father was the admiral at the Gulf of Tonkin fake-attack).

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Dave McGowan
davesweb.cnchost.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteralex
MATRIX V book is a powerful thing.

But only for those, who the book is intended for.

One should read it if you REALLY feel inside, that this book is for you.

And for those who FEEL that, I strongly recommend to buy it (if you can).

have i missed something? 2 used paperback copies are listed on amazon for 300 US!

why such a ridiculous amount? i really want to read this book. i NEED to read it! but im a student (in debt) and i'll be damned if im paying that. i dont mind paying some, but that price gives me incentive to try and leech a copy.

actually, a question for someone that has read this - do i absolutely need to read the preceding books in the matrix series, before reading V? thnx

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ingo Swan " Penetration "

Great Book :

www.4shared.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
wonderful thread

heres an exelent read from the 50´s written by Daniel Fry.

White sands incident

and as a video i choose to share this one to day

Google Video Link

Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 1/3), “Baby it's Cold Outside“

happy reading and watching.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just finished a truly great book called 'The Book Thief' by Markus Suzak - would certainly recommend it to anyone.

ladyfi.files.wordpress.com...

As for a documentary that everyone should watch, then I'd have to go for this one:

It has begun:
video.google.com...#
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Just finished a truly great book called 'The Book Thief' by Markus Suzak - would certainly recommend it to anyone.

ladyfi.files.wordpress.com...

As for a documentary that everyone should watch, then I'd have to go for this one:

It has begun:
video.google.com...#
Cheers.

I found the Book | 'The Book Thief' by Markus Suzak:

Please download it here :

www.4shared.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by lisa2012]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Nicola Tesla Books for download :

www.4shared.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here is a link to an interesting document which outlines the 1954 agenda of the Bilderberg Group of which it commemorates the 25th anniversary:

www.esnips.com...

Incidentally, and most worrisome given this groups potential population control objectives, it does not invite people of ethnic origins:

www.atimes.com...

It is troubling to see that much of their agenda has already been advanced since this document was discovered, lending it an uncomfortable odor of authenticity.

With only the final phases remaining, we can only hope that it will be possible to counter such plans as may affect the survival of ATS members, their families and friends as well as the world population in general? A document to study and examine for its embedded presence in today's policies and structures. An organization to combat for its most dangerous threat to humanity at large.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This link is to another book which will appeal to those who find that there are too many loose strings in the "usual suspects" explanations of the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

www.esnips.com...

Having myself researched a number of parties involved in that day's events there appears an most uncomfortable connection between the perpetrators of this hideous crime against an entire nation and Nazis having taken refuge in the USA after WWII. Other documents in my signature link will help better understand the context.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
William Cooper on JFK assassination. He seemed to have an explanation for why JFK's brain was switched:

The fact that the govt took him out in what seems to have been a set-up def makes me think he was the real deal & not a disinfo puppet. RIP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join