It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Murals & connection with Flu Hoax Genocide Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Very interesting.
This site is also very interesting regarding the lost tribes,
www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org...

So I was also thinking about the MesoAmericans, the Hopi, ancient India and the ancient Egyptians. We know that we have a version of history that has been rewritten. So I'm tracking down as many ancient texts as I can for all of the above because I think there is a key to them all and something that the Illuminati want to keep hidden.

I'm also going to keep researching the murals to see if there is anything more regarding a pandemic. The murals have a great deal of detail and symbolism so it may take some time.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

On the floor, there are some inscriptions for locations to sacred navajo mountains.
DZIT DIT GAII is one of the inscriptions which means Mt. Blanca in Anasazi, but it was a phrase that was also used by the nazis with an alternate meaning "black sun"

Anyways, Mt Blanca is in southern Colorado near the Great National Sand Dunes and Alamosa. The rest of the mountains and navajo legend are described here.

www.lapahie.com...

According to the Prophecy by the Hopi, Blue Star Prophecy the Grand Canyon, more specifically the Four Corners area became a great resorvoir in which the great flood drained back into the earth. However now days the flood has left some of the earths vitals exposed and these natives have sworn to protect the area from intrusion. Should somebody come along and start mining or destroying that part of the earth, it's affects would take place all over the world making things less favorable for all living things on the planet.

The four sacred mountains are arranged NW, NE, SE, and SW. Inside those mounatins are three more sacred mountains. They surround the four corners area and also include places like Dulce which is a short distance away from Mount Blanca. Today the land is full of Indian Reservations, mostly navajo and Hopi Indians I believe. These are reservation areas of course, so it was the area that these who have sworn to protect have managed to maintain control over, however when considering the land that they have lost control of......

There is also a legend that an early explorer buried alot of gold in the Mt. Blanca area. Which is also a prime area to see UFO activity.

Something worth considering when researching the murals.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

As for the lost tribes this is my theory and opinion, though it is mainly speculation.

There are about thirteen different races of humans on earth. From each race women were picked and beared children to the ones in the Bible known as Nephelim. Though all of us son of men are likely stemmed from one of these races does not make you an elite.

Those that were chosen from each race were instructed to maintain their bloodlines for the sake of keeping it in the family and also to have authority and power over the son of man. So in essence they keep their lines pure by intermarrying. Likewise the only way to join into one of these lines is to marry into one.

There are various people who are off shoots of some of these families and some are not even aware of it. But often times this happens outside of the succession of elites so therefore they are related but do not have pure royal blood.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why do you think that all of the inscriptions on the floor refer to Mt Blanca?

Doesn't that seem odd? What message do you think this is?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

I think that in the future there will be a dispute over the land. Right now in the southern part of Colorado the US Army is attempting to take over the land in Southern Colorado from Pinon Canyon, (south of Ft. Carson and Colorado Springs) to the border of New Mexico. They are expanding Ft. Carson and making it available to house more troops. Lots of troops. When they return from the middle east in 2010-2011 most will be stationed in Southern Colorado.

Furthermore, right now the area is protected by the UN, but we all know not to trust the UN. But if you read up on the Hopi, you should come across that information. There are also rumours that Queen Elizabeth has purchased alot of land near DIA under an alias.

But inside DIA there is an inscription left by Freemasons that is a message for people 100 years after 1994 when the time capsule was laid down. On it says "New World Airport Commision" but on the record there is no such organization.

There is also a statue of a gargoyle sitting upon a suit case from the video posted which appears to be a dirty bomb. since 9/11 Northcomm has been preparing GPS tech to monitor all functions of government via GPS in the event of a natural disaster or quote "dirty bomb".

Therefore, should this scenario happen they can call the shots from safe locations while looking at what is in reality happening on their TV monitors via GPS. All firetrucks, ambulance, police and military vehicles will be tracked via GPS. The system can also monitor the activity and safe areas should a dirty bomb detonate and contaminate our oxygen supply via GPS with real time weather data input.

This in my opinion would come from a terrorist attack, like 9/11 it would once again involve planes and justify the plotted New World Airport Commision. Denver would then become the western sector of the New World Order and Atlanta the eastern sector but it is rumoured that such an attack would be against Washington DC, thats where continuity of government comes into play and safe areas for elites. After the attacks, their cause for NAU and New World Airport Commision might be seen as a justified response, but during the time of this attack there will be continuity of Government so it would in no way effect or destroy our government, just give those another excuse to keep raping the american public of their freedoms and constitutional rights.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Try to allow yourselves to look at this from the perspective of a dominant world power. In order to establish control over the whole world you must do these things to accomplish your goal.

Maintain control of the global economy.

Maintain control of healthcare.

Maintain historical records from all parts of the world from all ages.

Destroy the records that have been passed on via literature, public domain and internet.

Tell a story that captures the hearts and minds of the general public. Note: It is essential that we have spirituality to live in a functional society, therefor it must be at least partly based in truth, otherwise societys morality would decay.

Destroy the supply of weapons to general public.
(Perhaps also only have weopns that are technologically advanced. Artificial Intelligence)

You must also eliminate those who have the ability to pass on ancient knowledge.

(Hence the girl in the mural with the mayan tablet that is broken. The other ones that lie in coffins also.)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

But the question is what Royal blood do they have? Cain and Abel were descendended into two enemy bloodlines. Also there are theories that Lucifer had also his own blood line.

The other thing historically is that when the Annunaki fallen ones came the ancients texts speak of genetically engineering a human that was both part pre-hominid and a part of their own genetics. These were known throughout the world as gods and they chose specific bloodlines to rule as kings throughout the kingdoms.

Then there is the belief that the Illuminati are the reptilian bloodline which may be viewed as Lucifer or the Annunaki.

I have been researching this for years and there are no clear answers per se. Yahweh also said that He kept His lineage pure. Pure from the one that was not His own. This implies two distinct blood lineages. Then there is the question of the AB negative, O negative blood lines vs the remaining ones that can genetically be traced to the rhesus factor which the ab,o negatives cannot.

So it all becomes somewhat obscurred in determining what is the true royal blood line and who actually have it. There may be two royal genetic blood lines. Yahweh's and Lucifer/Cain/Annunaki. And who ever else for that matter.

But your right, it could very well be that the Illuminati are the Cain geneology. I will have to dig into my research once again to see if I can clarify some of these very grey lines.

I enjoy your posts greatly 12.21.12. Any time I am able to expand and learn more is always a treat, and sometimes I fail to see what someone else has picked up on. So thank you for that.

As for me I lean towards the Illuminati being the royal lineage of the dragon, draco, reptilian species.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

also
irishspud.wordpress.com...

This site is regarding a theory of the Freeman bloodline:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Then there is the theory from: blogs.myspace.com...

Keeping it all in the family: While much skeptism follows this theory, it is said that most of all our "great world leaders" have been decendents of this blood line. There are 13 bloodlines; Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russell, Van Duyn, and the Merovingian, where the English bloodline can be traced.

This may be the theory where it is from Cain that this blood line is descended from?

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Also from: www.thewatcherfiles.com...
are the 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines.

So here we see that there is some difference of opinion and theories. The one that makes the most sense to me is that they are from the lineage of Cain.

This is something that will require much more research and perhaps the help of a geneologist and geneticist.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Back in the days of the sumerians there was a thirteen month calendar there were often times disputes of who should be "Gods". They would wage full scale wars, but the succession of power relied heavily on astronomy and the zodiac. Choosing a new program is no light task because they have to maintain that power structure for the remainder of an age. The power grab always happens at the end of an age.

Similarly today we have the same type of competition. The tribes are mainly split into two groups that do not agree with how things should be done.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think your spot on. There is clearly dissention in the ranks and the result is their one last shot. So they have escalated the time line for this one last ditch effort, yet it's not going the way they thought it would.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Yes, well it's to late for them to bail out now. At this point they are fully committed. If they were to attempt to revalidify what they have been passing on as truth, people would be outraged and they would essentialy forfeit their power and leave it up for grabs and the world still...would become absolute chaos. Their only choice is to proceed as they have planned. They learn from their mistakes yes but they must proceed in the same direction otherwise they would lose.

Ultimately the end result is that a lot of people will die and after the war, there may be parts of the world that start over, possibly the whole world will start over and we will rebuild. But in that case their would be hardly any need or use for any government. It would be one thousand years of peace. but during those thousand years, they would regroup and reform their religions and government....slowly.. If it has happened before, it is bound to happen again.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Egyptia

There are about thirteen different races of humans on earth.

Nah, there are only five races. The first member of the sixth race will return riding a white moped. And it will run on water.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I remember people saying the exact same thing about DIA when the bird flu was the big thing a few years ago. Good thing the hebrews don't eat of the swine.

<< 1   >>

join