It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nessie on Google Earth pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A boat with wakes or a boat deliberately trailing something to give the apparent shape of "Nessie". As much as I would like to believe I cannot believe this to be an animal.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by zorgon

Hmmm Def. looks like a boat to me...

Got all excited too...

I'll go with the boat... if you zoom in you can see the wake extend out faintly quite a ways...

But the "Giant Octopus" would be closer to what it looks like... even can see the 'eyes'

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the sun after what it said over the hillsborough disaster.

The paper is just a waste of ink and paper. Nothing more.

Actually i thank the Sun for what they did for Baby P, guess you forgot about THAT!! Im not usually abusive however im trying hard not to insult you! Maybe the Baby P case just riles me. Poor Little lad.

It does look like a Boat on closer inspection, first i thought Giant Squid TBH

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's Froggy on his back sun-bathing! No it's not it's a 'flippin boat and there are objects, (wheelhouse?) casting shadows....and if it's not a boat then it's Nesssie with her long neck and head cut off.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It's Froggy on his back sun-bathing! No it's not it's a 'flippin boat and there are objects, (wheelhouse?) casting shadows....and if it's not a boat then it's Nesssie with her long neck and head cut off.

This is an excellent point you make..WHERE is Nessies neck and head gone !!

Plus shes got awfully chubby dont you think .

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wraith001

I'm not a sun reader so perhaps you could explain what the Sun "Did" for the baby 'P' case?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And people said the Pentagon photo frames were blurry and pixelated... Not only is this a single frame, but it's taken from space at something that is supposed to exist underwater!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All of you going "OMG it's a boat ROTFL" -- you completely missed the point. The boat is a boat, but the alleged monster is located in the same frame at 10 o'clock from the boat. Look closer.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
All of you going "OMG it's a boat ROTFL" -- you completely missed the point. The boat is a boat, but the alleged monster is located in the same frame at 10 o'clock from the boat. Look closer.

OK calling Zorgon to now blow up the "New Nessie" at 10 o' clock in said frame!

Also if this new image is the real Nessie alleged what it that below it...baby Nessie???

Gary Campbell, of the monster's official fan club, said: "I'm concerned. There have been none of the normal sightings that verify that Nessie and her family are still alive and well."

Maybe they want us to think just that from the above quote in the OPs link. Are we really to believe this is Nessie, plus baby Nessie next to a large boat. Can someone size up the "New Nessie" to the "boat" as wouldnt Nessie be much much larger than that boat?? As it is the boat compared to New Nessie seems more or less the same size. Ive been to this Lock and the boats on it are not particularly large, just mainly tourist boats nothing all that big.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
At first glance it looks like a giant squid, but they do not live in fresh water. Too bad. That would have been fun.

If not a boat, it could be a life raft upside down.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So, its a boat yes, but look closer people, above and left. Looks like something but an animal, I dont think so. Just little whitecaps caused by wind?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Forget the boat!

what about the two waves going accross the way to the left of the boat?
The bottom one looks like its neck and the top one looks like its back legs.. well to me it does anyway.. not saying thats what it is though

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The boat is a boat, but the alleged monster is located in the same frame at 10 o'clock from the boat. Look closer.

You mean this stuff? (looks closer to 9 o'clock to me
)

I looked at that but that is not what they gave coordinates for... And if that boat passed that close to Nessie I would imagine they stopped and it would be all over the news

[edit on 27-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its an evil loch ness sperm havnt you figured that out yet

But really it dosnt look like the loch ness monster to me i just dont see it

giant squid maybe

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Northernwolf]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think it looks a lot more like the great Cthulhu doing a backstroke. Maybe getting back in shape for the Apocalypse?

Or, maybe a Nessie and Cthulhu titantic team-up? We're totally screwed!

(Seriously though, it looks like a boat, and waves to the left.)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For Comparison

[edit on 27-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DezertSkies

There is nothing wrong with having active imagination, that is what makes the world go round. Curiosity is another word for it, that is what brought us to where we are today.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the sun after what it said over the hillsborough disaster.

The paper is just a waste of ink and paper. Nothing more.

Time and time again Sun articles put out these types of stories, they're no better than Pravda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join