It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yes, but in California with so many immigrant you kind of understand how people allow what is happing.

But I thought Mass was more open minded and with better educated upper class citizens after all many in Mass claim to have lineage, links to the old world.

Still in my conspirators mind this smells like agenda and is not limited to only the H1N1, this Senator has been trying to get this type of legislation even before the H1N1 and it goes as far as the first signs of the bird flu.

So it does smells like agenda to me, I guess this what happen when people in their states have not clue what in the heck is going on when it comes to their own for the people elected crocks.

The last people that I will trust in this earth are Religious zealots and corrupted politicians.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I totally agree. The America I grew up in is dead. I never thought I'd see the day. Who the h**l do these people think they are? I don't freakin care if they lock me up for the rest of my life, at least I'll be alive. I feel so sorry for those that get this vaccination. They have no idea what this can do to you.
Just have a look at this letter...

OPEN LETTER TO PEDIATRICIANS ON FLU VACCINES by THOMAS STONE, MD.
Let us examine then the CAUTION displayed by the CDC in the Great Swine Flu Vaccination Disaster. When swine flu, or what was thought to be swine flu, broke out in a small epidemic at Fort Dix, New Jersey, public-health officials panicked and jumped to a lot of unwarranted conclusions. This panic set in motion the greatest public-health fiasco in the history of the United States thus far.

But CDC officials were assuring everyone that the vaccine was PERFECTLY SAFE--"just like water"--in the words of Dr. Walter Dowdle.

After a thousand cases of paralysis had been reported, the CDC reluctantly admitted that they were caused by the vaccine. The program was suspended "temporarily--in the interest of good medicine"--and was never heard of again.

www.vaclib.org...
Just a taste.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
The only way I figure that this practive would make any sense is if the vaccine didnt work in the first place.

or...the vaccine serves some other purpose?
And why does the vaccine require two possibly three shots?

A live virus vaccine means being injected with a low dose of the actual virus, usually so that your body can build up immunity to it. At least that is the theory. So what I'm wondering is, why do you need a second shot several weeks after your body has had time to heal from the first?

To me it just does not make any sense.
There has to be more to it. Biological tracking or perhaps some sort of mutation or sterilization? Whatever it is, they obviously want people to get it, forcibly if required.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well im just glad I live in the UK, I mean, our government is a bunch of idiots but yours takes the prize!!...... I mean how many people have died from the "Swine flu"???? 2000 max? out of how many billions on the planet?

Im certainly not worried about this.

However even if the government came clean abotu what it was doing, would it make the whole thing more acceptable? would it change anything?

nope.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is simply Unconstitutional - period! There is nothing more to be said about it. This should be challenged to the highest court in the land. Next the voters of Mass. need to vote every single one of these cretins out of office!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
People seem to love to jump on the hysteria bandwagon. How about we stop for a moment and think about this. Let's forget about the vaccine and whether or not it contains nanochips that program your DNA to turn you into a smurf or whatever it is for now and look at the larger picture.

The current strain of H1N1 is the first truly pandemic and POTENTIALLY dangerous outbreak we have seen in any of our lifetimes. It may turn out to be nothing. But it could very well turn deadly.

Let's imagine that there IS an H1N1 outbreak and the organism recombines into a truly deadly organism along the lines of the 1918 Spanish Flu. What do you, as legislator of your own private Idaho, do? Shall we just let people do whatever they want in order to protect their personal freedoms? Can we expect people to 'do the right thing' and quarantine themselves if they're sick? Or do we need to have some mechanism to protect public safety and control the spread of the disease?

This legislation does not force anyone to get the vaccine. It clearly states 'unable or unwilling'. But can we really allow a contagious person to go running about in the population? I understand the concerns but there is a practcal aspect to this that everyone is just overlooking.

How about a situation like Katrina? Should the government have the authority to force an evacuation ahead of time? Or should people be allowed to stay if they want and then require public safety people to come in and rescue them at great expense and personal risk?

I understand everyone's concerns. But I'll go on record right now and say that if things DO play out in the worst case scenario you'll be changing your tune. When you're standing in line at the grocery store trying to scrounge some food for your family and there are people coughing and sneezing all over the place and then you go home and infect your child... you'll think differently.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Im from MA also maybe well see each other in the FEMA camp haha

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

IMHO, we are way beyond voting these people out of office.

This fall will be eventful.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How does this not make the front page news of all cities? Talk about media censorship. It is scary that these laws are being enacted to supposedly "protect" us. I personally do not want to take the shot and will not do so.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

The danger of the worst scenario here is not the disease itself, after all is prof that is been around for a long time even before our time, the danger is the laws that can be passed hiding more sinister agendas.

I don't care about the vaccine, as I am not going to take it, plain and simple.

But what I care is the horde of private interest influence legislation.

Because the flu will come and go, legislation is here to stay.

If you can not see this part of the overall problem then I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It is very possible this is all a scare tactic by BIg Pharma. Think about d8 years ago when we had that anthrax scare and all the sudden the US by's a but load of Anthrax vaccine. And not to mention the Sh@t load of Cipro it stock pilled too. I wonder if all that is expired by now?? Usually antibiotics have a 1-2 yr life span.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wonder how many of those senators and members of their family will actually take this toxic vaccine. Have they read about the ingrediants and do they know that several virologist who have worked with this vaccine and others are refusing it and one claims he will go "on the run" with his wife and family "very south of the borader" as in South America.

More people are waking up every day to fine a world gone mad. The facts are out their but still so many ignore them

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I am eager to see what happens after the first batch of violators are detained and fined. Sharpen those pitchforks now folks.

We need to set up a rogue's gallery of pictures of these politicians and their publicly available information -- career, location, assets, etc.

It would be my guess that in the event this "political decree" is ever enforced -- these legislators, their families and household pets will be pursued and "payback" will be the theme of the day.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
People sometimes doesn't understand that the vaccine that is been put out there is nothing more than an experimental vaccine, how can you be forcibly injected with something that is experimental.

Only voluntarily you can do that.

Then why if the vaccine is so safe like water this crocks are trying to get immunity for the side effects?.

People, people, doesn't that ring a bell? some needs to start using reasoning.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Taking all your comments into consideration, how does this particular piece of legislation benefit some 'private interest'? It simply says that **IF** a public health emergency occurs and you decide to not take an available vaccine, the authorities can require you to be isolated from the general population. I fail to see what is unreasonable about this.

'Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.'

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thay are really turning the screws on our lives now. This is just the beginning of a well engineered plot, that has been in the pipeline for years.
Well, I for one will not be having any vaccine. Money is as real as their excuses for having the vaccine. So I will end up owing nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Take this scenario

You refuse to get the vaccine when they stop at your house, work or school.
They take you away to be quarantined and when your neighbors ask where they are taking you, the army/police say "oh they are all sick and are being taken to quarantine for everyone's saftey", don't worry we are protecting you (your neighbor's). Your neighbor's praise the army/police for keeping them safe and that's the last anyone see's of you. Meanwhile you sit in a POW style camp and wish that you had had the sense to see this coming in order to have at least tried to stop it. Instead you languish in the camp for as long as TPTB decide to keep you there, possibly indefinitely. End of story.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh and guess how this will go largely unnoticed or mentioned in the MSM?

Ted Kennedy died, so that trumps everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

All flu vaccines are experimental. The reason is the rapidity of the organisms mutation from season-to-season. There simply isn't enough time to run a full course human trial before the disease hits. Based upon early partial trials, the medical community determines the risk that particular strain represents to the population, what particular segments of the population are at increased risk, and (based upon the results of the eary trials) weighs the risk of the disease against the risk of the vaccine to those particularly at-risk segments.

Every vaccine carries risks with it. That's why the drug companies largely got out of the vaccine business back in the 70s. It wasn't profitable enough to begin with (because of the huge up-front costs and extremely short lifespan of the product) and the potential liability lawsuits made the risk just not worth it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless.D
reply to post by bringthelight

Im from MA also maybe well see each other in the FEMA camp haha

When you get to the camp, they will swab you for DNA. Your organs are valuable, and your corneas.

After a while people will be transferred to other facilities, in transit they will simply disappear.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join