It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
True.It seems TPTB has chosen Mass.as the first battlefield.A democrat stronghold and ironicly home of the Boston tea party.Though small in size lets hope large in resistance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This law takes effect in a declared emergency only.
What circumstances would warrant such a declaration?
Would people have to be sick and dying in large numbers?

In such a situation would you not have to think twice about the lesser of evils? Would you be more likely to die from the flu or the shot and whats your evidence either way?

Just wondering. I don't think I will have to face that decision because I live the free North - Canada, so its just rhetorical for me. But if I was down there I would not be making any rash decisions, but try and find out the facts.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Let's use MASS. as the testing state for the H1N1 vaccine

if the residents all die or morph into zombielike entities well then we know

maybe not a bad idea after all

Teddy first tho

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
sorry Teddy

meant no harm.........RIP

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i knew my $31000 of life insurance would come in handy one day. wait, 3 months?...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is just sensationalization of the vaccine and swine flu issue (not you warren but the youtube video) but generally the public seems to blow this issue completely out of proportion. I checked the Mass gov website and it is mentioned there that a person who refuses to get vaccinated will be islolated. But the quarantine and decontamination will require a court order. There could be a case that the person next door to you is having swine flu, then would it not be that you want that person quaratined? If the govt does that against the wishes of that person, then What is wrong if others are prevented from getting the swine flu?

The point here is that if a person refuses to get vaccinated then the govt has the right to quarantine or isolate him and decontaminate him, but a court order is required for that. So I dont think they will just pick up people and quaratine them.

1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease and to prevent the spread of communicable or possibly communicable disease, provided that any vaccine to be administered must not be such as is reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual; and
(2) to treat individuals exposed to or infected with disease, provided that treatment must not be such as is reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual.
An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

(1) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any individual; provided that decontamination measures must be by the least restrictive means necessary to protect the public health and must be such as are not reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual; and
(2) to perform physical examinations, tests, and specimen collection necessary to diagnose a disease or condition and ascertain whether an individual presents a risk to public health.
If an individual is unable or unwilling to submit to decontamination or procedures necessary for diagnosis, the decontamination or diagnosis procedures may proceed only pursuant to an order of the superior court. During the time necessary to obtain such court order, such individual may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal to submit to decontamination or diagnosis procedures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

(d) An officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order for isolation or quarantine and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order.
(e) Any person who knowingly violates an order for isolation or quarantine shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 30 days and may be subject to a civil fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues.

Source: www.mass.gov...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Our America Is Dead

This thread needs to be on the front page at ATS .. and highlighted.
It's very serious stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

NAh.......America is asleep......they'll spend the next week coming down off their Kennedy 'high'.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

sorry Teddy

meant no harm.........RIP

Don't apologize, That elitist scum bag was a murderer.

I can't believe this actually passed, we really are nothing but cattle to these politicans. Looks like this whole FEMA camp paranoia is actually legit.

This is the beginning of the end. Every state will pass this shortly. It starts with laws like this in the guise of protection but once the ball is rolling it will never stop.

This type of treatemnt of the people by its government needs to end.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm just wondering isn't it more likely they will seek to kill the asians and black nations than the white nations if they where planing to bump people off ,Why would they really want to kill the economic driver of the world?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What kind of people live in Mass that they allow this type of human rights take over by their local government.

I have decided that Mass, is one of the states in my list that I will avoid in my life time.

I wonder what they are putting in the water in that state.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Reminds me of the movie "Blindness". The people get thrown into quarantine for weeks on end while the world goes to # all around them!
I'm getting pretty confused as to the swine flue vaccine. On the one hand the news stations and doctors say "don't panic-treat it as a normal flu" and on the other we MUST ALL GET VACCINATED OR QUARANTINED. There is definitly something fishy going on regarding this, I have made up my mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You know what is more interesting? that this Senator behind this bill, has been at this type of state population control for a long time.

If any of you has seen his record he has been defeated all the time while trying to find ways to push agendas, starting with the bird flu.

But now he has pocketed everybody else in the state to pursue some sick agenda.

People can not be that blind or I have underestimated the power of some of this crock politicians and the gullibility of their followers.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Make sure that when you go for your injection that you ask that all senators and families have been innoculised first.....

[edit on 26-8-2009 by loner007]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If your sick your putting the public at risk for infection, by not taking the vaccine youll be carrying a cold thatll make you miserable and maybe kill someone's grandma or toddler. Every strain of the cold can kill, but some strains have been around so we can understand them. That is why YOU STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL WHEN YOUR SICK, so you dont spread it and make everyone else sick and miserable.

But, now that there is a new strain of influenze more people will be sick and more people will spread it. I dont see how a vaccine is such a big deal? We're all vacinnatied at birth.

and also:

www.nytimes.com...

THERE ARE NO SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS to the swine flu vaccine. I just dont get it. why would our government systematicly kill us. We are the people who pay their taxes, we are the people who give them the vote and give them a job. If they dont do their job WE can fire the person. If there is that much controversy behind something, why wouldnt it gain enough support for action? It seems to me to be alot of bark but no bite.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Relentless.D]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless.D

Well I live in mass Ill let you know how badly they enforce this new law.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
[edit on 26-8-2009 by son of total newbie]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
What kind of people live in Mass that they allow this type of human rights take over by their local government.

I have decided that Mass, is one of the states in my list that I will avoid in my life time.

I wonder what they are putting in the water in that state.

They are getting the same vintage swill that is being served in California.
I hope that other states do not follow in Mass's footsteps with this legislation.

I am eager to see what happens after the first batch of violators are detained and fined. Sharpen those pitchforks now folks.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Scary to read what is being passed through by the US government. The Swine flu is hardly even a topic in Norway anymore. The Swine flu was a bit of a spark at the beginning but now nothing at all hardly.

We have bought about 9 million vaccine's but won't have them until next year. And the only thing that is mentioned is that pregnant women have the right to get the vaccine first if they want it. Nothing is mentioned at all about using force of any kind. In school the parents still have to approve any vaccination being done to their kids.

If we do get the symptoms of swine flue we cant go to work until we are quite the flu. But we still get paid if we stay home from work because of the flu.

To me its funny how this flu is tackled or handled differently by different nations and governments.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Something I never understood is why quarantine the minority when the majority has been vaccinated?

Like why cant one kid without his MMR not go to a school where everyone else has had the MMR? Is that one kid really a threat? But they're vaccinated, right? Let the one kid get sick. It wont affect any of the others since theyre vaccinated.

So why quarantine some guy and fine him outrageous amounts of money when everyone in his neighborhood has been vaccinated?

The only way I figure that this practive would make any sense is if the vaccine didnt work in the first place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join