It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must See - Dr. Ott's Bird Flu Hoax videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a must see documentary on the research compiled by Dr. Ott regarding the Bird Flu Hoax. You will not want to miss the information in this video on U-Tube.

Something has gone wrong with my upload and it appears that they are not on here. I'm not sure what it is but I will have to try and find that out to correct this thread. Sorry for the inconveniance.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Here is part one, click on the video to get to the others.

EDIT: Wow, I'm still watching it, but this guy ties in Prescott Bush and the Quale family putting Mercury in vaccines since the 30s through the patent holding company's board of directers durring the time of the experiments.

This guy seems dead on. Usually hoaxers are easy to spot, does anyone know if he's making money off of this?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

WOW thank you for this Breakingdradles. Greatly appreciated!

No, he is selling the video on his website for $5.00 only so that people can afford it. It is basically paying for shipping but he is not making money from it. He is into naturopathy and has his own website for his research products which is www.meminerals.com

But his campaign for awareness into the Bird Flu Hoax is because he feels that everyone should know.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, that is expensive "medicine".

This guy is telling truth about big pharma, but is also trying his best to profit off it.

He's a salesman, if he had stayed a Dr., and got the word out instead of charging people $300 for a cancer medicine, his story would hold more water with me.

He may be controlled opposition, as he uses the truth as a sales pitch.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm merging all 12 parts into a single file right now. I will release a single video, and a mp3 version of the 2 hour presentation.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iHateMasses

Awesome and a big thankyou! I think it terms of Dr. Ott making money on a cancer cure, it is a part of what he does for a living. But as far as I know regarding his research into the Bird Flu Hoax he is not making money.

Ultimately if he is a naturopathic doctor he does need to make money in what it is he is doing. I can understand this but I also see your point.

The Georgia Guidestones also tie into the agenda of the draconian elites and their plans for genocide.

www.radioliberty.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Upload in progress...

$ du -hs Dr.Ott.Flu.Hoax.mp3
56M Dr.Ott.Flu.Hoax.mp3
$ du -hs Dr.Ott.Flu.Hoax.mp4
881M Dr.Ott.Flu.Hoax.mp4

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iHateMasses

Another article from Dr. Ott dated 8-9-9

rense.com...

The Illuminati Agenda For
The Coming New Order
The PROMIS Of DAYLIGHT And The ORACLE 8i
By A. True Ott, PhD, ND
8-9-9

Increasingly, it would seem that American society is spiraling into chaos. Financial malfeasance in Government and Big Business has placed millions of Americans into homeless shelters and unemployment lines. In many locales, the housing bubble has burst as values plummet. To many, the news of the "pending" Pandemic of Influenza is just another hinge on the doorway leading to helplessness and hopelessness.

To most Americans, the financial malaise gripping this country is completely unrelated to the world's "Pandemic Flu" ­ but those who feel this way are simply naïve and un-informed. The truth is, the world's "Power Elite" have engineered both conditions as part of their computer-driven model for their ultimate centralization of power. Make no mistake, nothing concerning the economic meltdown and the lab-created flu pandemic is "natural" ­ it is completely and totally happening by DESIGN. "

Read complete article at rense.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sorry for the wait. I uploaded the merged files, and created the topic, and forgot to post the links here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is very interesting- good video. I did lose the Plot of how the plan was to introduce the Vaccines was China's idea. I thought it was NWO ? They not NWO. maybe They've just see an Opportunity.

Interesting none the less. I doubt there is any proof that the 1918 Virus was actually worked on- Any Whistle Blowers?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Another interesting link;
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Another interesting link on the Bird Flu Hoax. It is my hope that everyone here will watch and read on this Bird Flu Hoax because it may just save our lives.

www.goodnewsaboutgod.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Another great link for the H1N1 Hoax is:

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

A must watch!

join