It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I am of the opinion it will NOT be HOLD YOU DOWN UNTIL SUBMISSION. I think they'll make day to day life a living nightmare should You not comply. I've read People getting vaccine bracelets would be needed to pass roadblocks, and quarantines.

So, just imagine not being able to work because Your job is across town on the other side of the road block. Without the bracelet You cannot earn Your money.

The PTB have always ruled in this manner. Not by absolute force, but through ease, and convenience.

Just my two pesos

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Model State Emergency Health Powers Act:

The act recognizes that individuals may be unable or unwilling to undergo vaccination "for reasons of health, religion, or conscience," and provides that such individuals may be subject to quarantine to prevent the spread of a contagious or possibly contagious disease.

There you go.....off to FEMA camps with these people and let them refuse their vaccine there. Why are all those coffins present at those FEMA camps??...you do the math.

So they will respect your free will and your right to refuse but the public who did get vaccinated are gonna demand that the non-vaccinated be put away somewere. So don't look for any support in your fellow american....

Peace

[edit on 24/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All I can say here at this time is that I have always lived for something so it stands to reason that like many of you, I will die for something. If you have to die, why die for nothing? BE AS ONE

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I am not taking the vaccine and I am glad that I don't live in U.S. because I doubt that someone in Latvia will force me into taking the vaccine. If they say I can't go to school then so be it but I doubt that they would make more drastic methods like putting me into jail which isn't even possible because Jails in Latvia are full with criminals and if they don't release them I won't have space there.

Good luck to U.S. ATS'ers I hope you will get through.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Yes, I think for a change We Westerners will be

The ones who are under the gun. I guess with the overall ignorance caused in Our names it's karmic justice for the sheeple. I personally will be helping to fight this crud.

Thanks for the kind words,

Sancho

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
these days r scaring me. just going to see wat else happens.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by platipus]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So, They don't want US around and have decided our fate......have they?

One thing that the Elites have forgotten is basic laws of physics and therefore the realisation that the inbred Elites are not as bright as they choose to think becomes blindingly obvious.

There they sit, in all their imagined glory, at the top of the Pyramid of human society.

What happens when you removed all the foundations, base stones and other stones below the cap stone?

I wonder?

Could, a complete crash and collapse of the top of the pyramid take place to its complete and utter destruction?

Just might, mightn't it?

So, if the price of removing the Scum that have floated to the top of Human society is the sacrifice of some of us at the bottom.....then so be it!

They are signing their own death warrants.....not ours and the prophetic words of 'Look how the Mighty have fallen!' may soon be sung around the world in victory rather than defeat!

The world will only be a far better place when the Elites have eliminated themselves and their own network of family.

I say Goodbye to them now, because soon they won't be able to hear anymore!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wow. This is all playing out exactly like we all predicted a year or so ago.

My bets on us also being right about what's in the vaccines and also our predictions that this vaccine will be the CAUSE of a huge outbreak of the virus.

It seems it isn't killing us quick enough folks. It needs a help along with mass enforced vaccines.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Is it just me being deluged with too much information and disinformation from all sides on the Swine Flu?

I have the following questions:

1. Should I get the vaccine? No? Why not?
2. Do I run a greater risk of catching this flu or dying from it, being a healthy, fit person then someone young, ill or elderly like the "normal" flu.
3. How many states are actually passing, have passed or are contemplating these types of laws?
4. Do they actually have the technology to create and implant an RFID device small enough to fit in a syringe/flu shot?
5. Is it possible to create or make an RFID detection device yourself cheaply?
6. What is the main difference between this Vaccine and "normal" flu vaccine.
7. What are the estimates for infection and death this flu season from both normal flu and swine flu?

1. No--One of the many nasty components is mercury
2. Taking the vaccine will harm your immune system
3. Couldn't tell ya
5. I saw a scientific american article with 10000 rfid chips in a one gram vial, you couldn't see them.
6. People have been charged with murder for administering the vaccine to homeless people who then died in Europe
7. The stats that I saw looked similar for both swine and normal flu mortality rates.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I knew it would come to this. And instinct and common sense tells me it's gonna get a whole lot worse.

Kids - I'm putting it out there right now, that that's how they're going to get us. My kids won't have it. I'll home school them if needed, that's fine. But...

there will come a day that they will announce 'failure to comply with getting our kids vaccinated' will lead to 'unfit, neglectful parenting' and those jackoffs will come for our kids.

An article I read a few weeks back concerning FEMA, and our kids
www.freerepublic.com...

•Child-specific guidance as to evacuation, sheltering, and relocation;
•Tracking and reunification of families;
•Coordinated case management supports;
•Enhanced preparedness for child care centers and schools as well as for children in child welfare and juvenile justice systems;

reunification of families....?

I know plenty of people can argument that a #load of ways, but for me, it only means one. Just one.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

That's entirely besides the point.

Its totally the point, the 'test vaccines' are apparently the 'safe' ones to put everyones mind at ease , to show the masses that there really is nothing to fear.
But the rest of us get the tainted triple shot of vaccine complete with the additives and poisons in them time to get our immune system all shot to hell ready for the real killer flu in the autumn - winter time.
And I have heard that over here in the UK there were a few negative side effects with the test vaccines already, but not enough to warrant a recall or proper investigation into the vaccine.

Edited to add : look at the post below for the headline regarding the side effects.

[edit on 24/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

"A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter."

I've heard on The Alex Jones Show there have been 25 deaths so far from testing the vaccine in the U.S.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure someone hasn't said this already ... but here are a few of my thoughts on this ...

Here in South Africa, people are starting to feel a little panicked because we've allegedly had a few fatalities due to H1N1 ... a few mind you ... a few compared to how many people die from normal influenza every year! What has been eating at me is this ... how do we really know that these few have succumbed to H1N1? How do we know we're not being lied to and they're simply saying its H1N1 to instigate panic and of course, compliance?

I firmly believe that if (when) people start exhibiting negative effects from the vaccine - or dying from it - that 'they' will not be bold enough to admit that it is the vaccine ... some other reason will be given. So, to answer to those who doubt simply because some people have had the vaccine and appear to be OK ... give it more time.

I would not be surprised if this is something of a time bomb ... one in which I have no interest in participating - thank you very much ... !!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
you know what forget this bullpoo... my fiancees family lives in mexico... me and her will just go there. i am not taking this dang vaccine....and im tired of the crap period im gone!!!. i'll take my chances with the Zetas.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Kurotachi]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm not surprised by the forced vaccines. I think most of us on this site saw it coming for miles.

What gets me are the people still up to bat for it.

I ask myself more and more why devout people/ skeptics that believe the crap the gov't sells are on a conspiracy site, encouraging others to buy into the same crap.

This news is the first. Mass. is the first. Others will fall in tow.

Elderly, kids, parents, everyone.

Are they going to quarantine little old ladies? Take away our kids if we don't get it, and force vaccinate them while in their custody?

It's not just them 'encouraging' us to get the shot anymore. This is the last of our rights they're taking away, the right over our own bodies.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Im sorry, ill be honest and say that i only read the first page of this thread. We are basing all these fears of a single youtube video?

I too am concerned about what is going on, and will do anything i can to avoid that vaccination, but for the sake of this thread, this '30 day jail' fear mongering... lets see some proof.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron

Originally posted by amazing
1. Should I get the vaccine? No? Why not?
2. Do I run a greater risk of catching this flu or dying from it, being a healthy, fit person then someone young, ill or elderly like the "normal" flu.
3. How many states are actually passing, have passed or are contemplating these types of laws?
4. Do they actually have the technology to create and implant an RFID device small enough to fit in a syringe/flu shot?
5. Is it possible to create or make an RFID detection device yourself cheaply?
6. What is the main difference between this Vaccine and "normal" flu vaccine.
7. What are the estimates for infection and death this flu season from both normal flu and swine flu?

1. No--One of the many nasty components is mercury
2. Taking the vaccine will harm your immune system
3. Couldn't tell ya
5. I saw a scientific american article with 10000 rfid chips in a one gram vial, you couldn't see them.
6. People have been charged with murder for administering the vaccine to homeless people who then died in Europe
7. The stats that I saw looked similar for both swine and normal flu mortality rates.

I love it when idiots give medical advice without knowing what the hell they're talking about!

1. Show me proof that thimerosal is absolutely included in all versions of the vaccine. That's right -- you can't. And for you kids out there, thimerosal is the ethyl-mercury containing preservative in vaccines.

. Single-dose syringes will be thimerosal-free, which will address concerns about this additive, especially regarding pediatric and pregnant vaccine recipients (inhaler sprayer vaccine products will also be thimerosal-free).

www.cdc.gov...
Now, personally, I wouldn't get the swine flu. Not this early. It's still very early in the production and trials, so any effects wouldn't really show up yet. Unless you're both in a high risk age or health group and in an area where you're at a high risk of being exposed to H1N1, I wouldn't get vaccinated just yet. Probably not even for a while, since I don't think that H1N1 is much more dangerous than the regular flu. There's a lot worse things to worry about in my opinon.

2. I'd like to see any evidence that taking the H1N1 vaccine will "harm your immune system." This sort of quackery pisses me the hell off, but oh well. But the truth is that H1N1 is generally mild and should pass fine with treatment. Just be careful if you're not feeling well.

3. This is more of a yes, but no sort of thing. Is it possible, yes. Is this technology where is has to be (trials, etc.) for you to worry about it, no.

4. Worrying about this is silly. I'd like to say no, but really, it doesn't matter. If there was anything like that in a shot it would probably have to be higher gauge than other shots and it would be a really big deal. The medical establishment wouldn't go along with its secrecy, and keeping it hidden would be impossible.

5. Stop worrying about it. Seriously. There's no way they'd get a transmitter that small into you due to power requirements (battery). An RFID would need to be scanned externally. You'd notice if they put an something like that into you.

6. Once again Mumbotron responded with something completely nonsensical and unrelated to your question. The difference between the H1N1 vaccine and the seasonal flu vaccine is that the H1N1 vaccine is for one particular flu strain. The seasonal flu vaccine is a hybrid vaccine that is changed every year with the seasonal flu mutations.

The composition of virus vaccines for use in the 2009-2010 Northern Hemisphere influenza season recommended by the World Health Organization on February 12, 2009[101] was: * an A/Brisbane/59/2007 (H1N1)-like virus; * an A/Brisbane/10/2007 (H3N2)-like virus; * a B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus. Since the A/Brisbane/59/2007 (H1N1)-like virus used in the vaccine is a seasonal strain of influenza, it cannot create immunity to the new, non-seasonal strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1 responsible for the 2009 swine flu outbreak.

en.wikipedia.org...-2010_season_.28Northern_Hemisphere.29

7. Here.

How severe is illness associated with novel H1N1 flu virus?
Illness with the new H1N1 virus has ranged from mild to severe. While most people who have been sick have recovered without needing medical treatment, hospitalizations and deaths from infection with this virus have occurred.

In seasonal flu, certain people are at “high risk” of serious complications. This includes people 65 years and older, children younger than five years old, pregnant women, and people of any age with certain chronic medical conditions. About 70 percent of people who have been hospitalized with this novel H1N1 virus have had one or more medical conditions previously recognized as placing people at “high risk” of serious seasonal flu-related complications. This includes pregnancy, diabetes, heart disease, asthma and kidney disease.

One thing that appears to be different from seasonal influenza is that adults older than 64 years do not yet appear to be at increased risk of novel H1N1-related complications thus far. CDC laboratory studies have shown that no children and very few adults younger than 60 years old have existing antibody to novel H1N1 flu virus; however, about one-third of adults older than 60 may have antibodies against this virus. It is unknown how much, if any, protection may be afforded against novel H1N1 flu by any existing antibody.

www.cdc.gov...

Really, just treat it like any flu. If you have a fever above what you would consider safe, see a doctor. If you have any fever for an extended period of time, see a doctor. If you're sicker than you normally are.....you get the point.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Your anxietys are all based upon the absurd notion that they are capable of coordinating and tracking vaccinations for the entire population of Massachusetts on short order. The records are not centralized and neither are the shots.

They simply are not competent enough to do it.

If you read the bill what you will find is that it gives them immunity from damages and consequences of their actions. They can also confiscate food and medicines from hoarders. So when they lock every one in their homes for ten weeks, they can be sure no one will be coming out at the end to complain about the lack of support services.

The dead will not be telling anyone whether they died of thirst and starvation or disease. All very neat and without personal liability.

That's most certainly wrong. In the case of mandatory vaccinations, school will by default report the status of a child to the state's health department. Michigan, however, has a clause that permits you to sign an additional document that prohibits the school from informing any higher entity in government that you refused the shot. So, in MI, you can refuse the vaccine with a signed exemption and prevent anyone else being told about your decision.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I have one year of high school left, so do you know if the shot will be mandatory for me to go back? I hope cause i wanna get my diploma but i ain't gonna get that GD shot!!!

I say we start a petition or something to tell the gov't we dont want this crap and forcing it upon will come with some pretty hefty consequences.

Your state likely has an exemption that you or your parent can sign

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
That's $1,000 fine, and 30 days in jail PER DAY that goes by after they ORDERED you to be quarenteened or to take a vacinne and you didn't take it, and refused to follow their orders.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join