It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Rehashing of old information decade after decade. That seems to be what nearly every UFO documentary does. It would be like every time we watched a story on the United States we had to see the Mayflower, Gerorge Washington, Abe Lincoln and John Kennedy before we got to something new.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

OMG! You need a bug hug and a round of applause for THAT astute comment!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So I wanted to ask (as I wrote in a reply in that more recent thread "short brown dude") what your take on the visitors is ... I've read through this account and there is some noise to get through, as usual, and this seems to me to be only touched upon.

Can you summarize your account of why they are here, who they are and what the heck is going on? Heh, tall order, I know. It seems way more complex than science and sample taking... even a more sophisticated science.

And another poster in the Grey Area or Alien forums posted a description of a snouted, brightly colored alien that was very close to yours... which obviously lent some credibility to you... well, not obvious credibility because this subject drips with crazy weird, but ...you know. And no, I tried but couldn't find it again.

I've read nearly every book about this stuff for decades, interviewed people and even did some investigation/writing, once I knew something huge was going on, but finding credible accounts is difficult and as I (and I bet other lurky ones) am interested, continuing this thread would be nifty.

And who is this "doc," what's the relationship between the grey guys and your sort (and any others), etc. If you've covered all this, then please point the way. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Baddogma, just saw your reply, could you please link me to the other thread where someone describes a similar being?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I can barely remember events from last week, so four years is a no go... sorry antar.

Maybe search ATS for "alien" and "snout?"

...?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join