It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK releases UFO archive files??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well as my mother was watching CNN she called me down and told me UK was releasing X-files but i only heard little since I was busy making pivot animations on my pc.Never saw the pictures though,My question is...IS IT REAL?? Well sorry im not from the UK.I also don`t watch CNN so please tell me what the hell is going on in UK.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The MoD have released files, its made news on the radio and TV, this is not disclosure as the UK still have lots of top secret files.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

It's happened in a few places. In fact, these are just an update to the files that were released a few months back, maybe over a year ago now.

Download them here

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by mugen1005

It's happened in a few places. In fact, these are just an update to the files that were released a few months back, maybe over a year ago now.

Download them here

Hey thanks for the great link on those documents!

I watched the video summary on that link, and they said some of the documents involve the Rendlesham forest incident. The video says the MOD concluded no defense significance because nothing was detected on radar, but I thought the Rendlesham documentary I saw claimed that something WAS detected on radar?

Maybe someone who knows more about the Rendlesham forest case can clarify this apparent contradiction for me, but I guess I need to research it myself too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.ufo-blogger.com...

I found this. have no sound here on this pc. It was told in a newspaper 'the metro' here in belgium.

nice find and.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Larry King had the UK statement that the ET theory is unconfirmed.

Still not clued to who built the UFO if the UFO is anything at all.

top topics

join