It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who cares if Lady Gaga is a Hermaphrodite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is my care cup \_/ see its empty.
Haha i always wanted to write that like the little ten y.o old net nerds do.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Yes, but this is a thread about "her" cup, which may very well be full.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I like Lady Gaga. And I don't think the rumors are true.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She's just another bi-sexual, fame-hungry, Madonna-wannabe.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Definitely better than Madonna!

Actually! funny enough, I like some of her music!

"Just dance" is just great to dance to IMO - and Poker face is catchy spaced out song

The rest of her repertoire is crap though!

But she's not man for Christ sake! - she's just a American/Italian chick with a big nose!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hahaha i can't believe that there's a thread like this on this site

I love Gaga, and she already said she was a hermaphrodite, so...? what's the problem?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I like her music, not so much her singing, but the songwriting is catchy...

In her Barbara Walter's interview, she put it to rest. (she isn't)

www.heraldsun.com.au...< br />
In addition, you can see the pics right through childhood (as a little girl), and she was once a stripper, so I guess her customers would know...

www.aceshowbiz.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
lol. I find the rumours amusing. So did she apparently when she was told of this news. She said something to the effect of her vagina should be offended. She's a very sexual person and is up front about that. She does not strike me as a girl who would hide anything. Images with a bulge could just be anything- a pad? hair? and well, each women looks different-all shapes and sizes. She also claims to make up a lot of outrageous things when confronted about stupid rumours or will play along to silly questions. She said something about her art work/music should be the focus of the discussion or else she has no shame in making something up..and I've seen her do so lol. But it was so obvious -I think silly ppl would take her literally but oh well.
I like her music. I like that she wears out there outfits. She doesnt conform, good on her.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Really don't like this woman
and the only thing I like of her music is the chorus is catchy in 'paparazzi' that's about it.

My mate is obsessed with her! it's freaky to hear

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivzm
Seems like a lot of people in this thread don't know what a hermaphrodite is.
A hermaphrodite is born with both a penis and a vagina and usually grows natural breasts, they are not transexual.

Actually, a hermaphrodite is someone who has both male and female organs, one organ will be external (vagina/penis) and the other will be internal (testes/ovaries). Ergo, Lady Gaga is reported to have a vagina but internal testes, not a penis and a vagina (although I can only imagine what that looks like).

This is all completely besides the point though, the crux of the matter is... her music is bad, hermaphrodite or not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join