It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News Report: Swine flu vaccines = Major medical threat, US Gov hiding data (Aug 19 2009 report)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Swine flu or the H1N1 virus has claimed the lives of 1500 people across the world. Now as countries prepare for their vaccination campaigns to prevent the spread of swine flu, it seems that there is another threat to look out for. It's called the Guillain Barre syndrome and it's been linked to swine flu vaccines from the 1970s.

Also in a test group 25 people died from the vaccine while only 1 died from the flu.
crazy stuff!

H1N1 vaccine Russian roulette for human guinea pigs
www.russiatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Two-thirds of the health workers and nurses in Great Britain were polled and said that they were not going to take the swine flu vaccine, which is interesting, and no polls were taken in the U.S.,” Loe Fisher added.
from the linked artcle

This should be a wake up call for all of us. My own doctor said she is not taking it and is not going to make her kids take it either. She did say that she doesn't know what kind of problem this may cause her. When I asked her if I should take it considering I have asthma she said she just isn't sure yet as the testing is being done too fast with no time for the necessary research to be done.

What the heck! I remember lining up for some vaccine in the 70's I think it was the swine flu one and my mom got sick and was out of work for more than a week from that thing.

Warren you always get the good stuff up. thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm not taking it and I'm not getting it for my daughter either.

I heard an ad on the radio today, well I was not really paying attention until something caused me to. Apparently it was an ad for trials so you could sign your kid up for a vaccine trial and transportation would be provided for the three shots, they mentioned something about a series of three or a series of two stronger ones and they gave an 800 number for more information. I hate to admit I really wasn't paying that much attention until it was too late. I have been listening to hear that again today, but with no luck. Anyone else heard this???

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

they are offering $250 in some places for test subjects...

its crazy stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

That's dangerous. Hey, give it away for free and people will flock to it, pay them to take it...good grief!!!! Not a good thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
From the video interview I heard for the first time that in the US the h1n1 vaccine program is scheduled for a National Rollout in October, focusing on the schools, pharmacies, etc., with no system (as of the recording) set up to track the results of these vaccines.

The whole scenario is hiding in plain sight. I'm simply amazed.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When I see articles such as this turn up in the MSM, along with rumours of doctors, nurses and other public/private health sector staff stating they will not be subjecting themselves or their families to this vaccine, it gets me thinking about what the true outcome of all this will be. Bearing in mind the goals of the elite, among which being a reduction of the population on a global scale (according to many sources - one of the most revealing being the georgia guidestones).
It seems to me that the elite are attempting this from two fronts - as far as H1N1 is concerned - the first being the release of a virus that at first seems to be fairly mild, but is set to mutate into something much more deadly during the winter months (either that or they will release it themselves). The second being the creation of a deadly vaccine, causing many deaths and even more autoimmune disorders on a grand scale.
However, the many people who decided against H1N1 innoculation will be subjected to a much more ferocious virus during the winter months, and the many deaths that ensue will be blamed on the choice they made.

It's a win/win situation for them, and all the while they have provided us with the illusion of choice, but at the end of the day it is just that....an illusion.

new topics

top topics

join