It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to hear from Et_man Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I want to hear from Et_man Again

www.abovetopsecret.com

He said that there was a longer story to Gensis. And Im interested in hearing it. I want to believe in GOd. But I have been having problems with my faith and I have found it hard to believe God simply made us so that we can glorify Him. I always thought there was a deeper story. And I want to know what information you have. Whether it be false or not. And I have another question if you believe in God. If he is a true supreme being, that is alpha and omega. How can it this be true? How does someone or something excist without a orgin? As for your information on the "endtime." We all know that
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
He said that there was a longer story to Gensis. And Im interested in hearing it. I want to believe in GOd. But I have been having problems with my faith and I have found it hard to believe God simply made us so that we can glorify Him. I always thought there was a deeper story. And I want to know what information you have. Whether it be false or not. And I have another question if you believe in God. If he is a true supreme being, that is alpha and omega. How can it this be true? How does someone or something excist without a orgin? As for your information on the "endtime." We all know that something bad will be happening soon. And everybody knows that they are going to die. But I want to know more of these secrets. Who are these other races? And who are the people that live with these secrets?

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think we would all like to hear from ET MAN once again ,i followed his thread from the word go but he never did answer my question,and i would really like him to answer your post so we could know if he was in earnest or just looking for points .

new topics

join