It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee Alex Collier on Art Bell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I have never seen or heard of this interview with Alex on Coast To Coast a.m. with Art Bell...This is classic stuff IMHO. A lot of it will be sure to rile feathers as well, as Alex usually does. Some very controversial subjects being discussed. Very interesting segment though!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Very nice, thank you! I'm going to listen right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Whether one subscribes to Collier's story or views or not, he does have some interesting takes on things IMO, such as crop circles being "5th-Dimensional Sacred Geometry", and some of his views on why the pyramids were constructed, and the interplanetary conflicts between species are quite thought-provoking....IMHO.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It appears that one video wasn't what it should have been. I think 3 or 4.

This interview was before 2003 and it appears he was off on his dates such as the moon going away, which is part of bible prophecy and likely discussed in threads already.

I've not listened to him before, but he doesn't really seem like a UFO/alien messiah to me at this point.

It would be interesting to hear regressive hypnosis on his past and in particular; his first alleged abduction, that just might suggest something more earthly.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Well apparently, at least according to him on this series, he is not an "abductee" at all, rather he is purely a "contactee", in which he says his free will has never been violated to partake in these experiences. In other words, it has always been his own choice to go with these beings.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Alex Collier is quite well versed in normal things (non paranormal), but this would do no more than suggest that he reads a lot of books, much like his paranormal claims.

All of it is very interesting..but some of his claims are a bit dubious. Like the ones about thousands of children being abducted and we have no idea where they are.

Anyways, thanks for embedding the links.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Children may likely be too naive when it comes to these encounters as was what I've recalled. So, I'd still like to hear a regression hypnosis of his first alleged contact.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Nevermind really didn't apply.

Thanks for the video's.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Cool addition
I don't really believe in alien or alien abductions, but I enjoyed this series of videos. Do you have many more, by any chance? With this amount of quality?

S&F

[edit on Aug 18th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It was very fascinating. But so much of it makes so much sense yet so much of it makes so little sense.

I do find the probability of water wars specifically being fought in North America to be very scary and a very real possibility. Like someone has previously said my god if this guy is lying he must have a very VIVID imagination. I mean he can go on for hours about this stuff. But then again if you have thought of this stuff since you were a kid there is no limit to what you can create in your mind. I wish these guys would talk more about cold hard facts. I.e. I wished a caller would have asked him about the dinosaurs. What the hell was the purpose of the dinosaurs? I wish callers would have asked more in depth questions about the Pyramids. I think Alex's answer they were built by aliens is an easy way out. Ok? So elaborate on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes these interviewees are just way too general with details. I don't know. It makes a lot of sense but call me a neanderthal seeing is believing. I don't think you need to believe in far out alien races and 100th dimensions to evolve spiritually as a planet or to gain a higher level of human consciousness and change the direction of the world. Interesting stuff regardless.

But the whole time travel thing doesn't make any sense. If they can time travel back to what's causing problems for them in present why don't they just change it. None of that stuff fits at all.

new topics

top topics

join