It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Signs of Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You may have been abducted and not even know about it. Aliens can come and go without a trace, but sometimes they do leave a trace. Here are some ways to tell if you have been abducted...

1. Lost Time
A period of time, from minutes to several days, in which you cannot recall what happened to you or what you have done.

2. Unusual Marks
On your body like scars, scoop marks, laser cuts in series on ankle, wrist or back. Any scars which you’re unable to explain where you got them from.

3. Being Watched
A feeling you get, during or just prior to sleep at night

4. Sleepwalking
You wake up in a different place from where you went to sleep and do not know how you got there.

5. Seen a ufo
During your life you’ve seen UFO’s or seen strange lights in the sky.

6. The need to travel
A strange compulsion to walk or drive to another location without any explanation.

7. Tapping or humming noises
Hearing these sounds upon odd occasion such as bedtime, just prior to sleep.

8. Unexplained medical problems
Sudden illness, sinus problems, fatigue, migraines or rashes.

9. Unable to sleep
You experience insomnia by way of nightmares, dreaming of UFO’s or being devoured by animals with large black eyes.

10. IMPLANTS
Your physician or you discover small, strange object inside your body that cannot be explained.

There are many more but these are the most common. If you are experiencing any of these cases, you may want to get checked for implants, you might have been abducted!

Source

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've seen this list before (or atleast similar lists) and it's all intriguing. I've seen strange lights a couple times, and have one incident that I can't overly remember (though I tie it to just being a dream since it was ages ago. Though something in me still wonders)

but I don't have any of these signs, so I think I'm safe?

Flagged

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Good start to a thread.

May I add:

11. Hearing your name called or hearing someone talking. I don't think it would fall under your tapping and humming, but a lot of abductees hear someone talking, or calling their name when no one is present.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The accuracy of the OP is correct, yet somewhat misleading. Most of the OP's list is also signs of mental illness. Maybe 2% of the population has been abducted, thus it shouldn't be the first choice for answers.

A Non-abductee with a mental illness will only make it that much more difficult for those that are trying to get the truth out.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
Maybe 2% of the population has been abducted,

Interesting,
What percentage of the population has seen a ufo?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
great i think ive been abducted because i get all that part from the implant one lol magical

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As Cdesignmaster brought up, these are also indications of a multitude of things. Alone or together, any one of those signs can be explained in terms other than "alien abduction", even the "implant".

I am curious, though...what does a "laser cut" look like?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I remember when I was little I use to have nightmares of a sound. It was a sound only. No images no on else around Just a sort of mechanical sound. I could never figure out what this sound was. Then not too long ago I had a dream about like spaceships and my dad and these spaceships that came out of the clouds. I saw them from like my backyard but the lighting was different. Like it's the same backyard but the world just have a different feeling and It almost seemed as it was the same but not the same at the exact same time. anyway when these ships came out of the clouds it was pretty rapid and as they flew around and did some weird maneuvers they made the mechanical sound that caused me nightmares when i was younger. Someone told me i was abducted lol. It's just that the subject is so interesting to me. But anyway I like to share my stories and just wanted to see what you guys think? abducted or just me making a connecting with fear, the unknown, and in the dream i didn't see any aliens but my dad was like flying in one of the ships which is weird. he like knew about some galactic issue I can't remember what. I think at one point i got into a ship but I'm not really sure the only parts of the dream that I can remember vividly are them coming out of the clouds and the fact that the world i was in was like earth but not at the same time. different vibes and feelings. it was really weird.
peace

new topics

top topics

join