It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Strange Trail Cam Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I started a thread about a weird trail cam pic i found online and I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread that is dedicated to strange or interesting trail cam pics. Be it a real or mythical beast, I think it is worth while to post it.

I have been finding some very cool pics of real animals doing all sorts of things that have been caught on these cams. I really think that these cams can be a great tool for finding and identifying strange animals or maybe animals that no one has seen in a long time because they are thought to be extinct.

So if you have any strange trail cam pics or come across any online, post them here so we can all enjoy and evaluate the good the bad and the mythical.

Regards.

Here is one I found that is of a raccoon riding on the back of a wild boar. Not a mythical beast but strange to see nonetheless.

Here is another one, is it a bear? Bigfoot? Hair monster?

Camera anomaly or something else, the deer seem to be looking at the light or whatever it is.
Pic1
Pic2

And one more, probably a guy in a suit but who knows.

Source
source

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Red lights above the deer in the photo

Story

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The red eye photo, as stated in the comments of the article, is a reflection within the camera lens of the deer's eyes. They are identically spaced.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That looks exactly like my pug mix so I'm going to say it's just a small dog.....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

Red lights above the deer in the photo

Story

What makes those deer's eyes light up so much?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I almost want to say that the hairy thing looks like an otter or a bear, but not quite. Too hairy to be an otter, too small for a bear.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

When you take photos of animals, the red eye effect can be quite different. Animals have a reflective layer in the back of their eyes behind the retina called the tapetum. This layer enhances their night vision. The colour of the tapetum gives you blue, green, yellow, or white eye effect. With animals, the effect can have place even when the ambient light is sufficient to prevent it in humans.

www.colorpilot.com...

Their eyes are prone to a greater reflection of light than our own.

For the other picture, it could be a small bear. It's really hard to tell. I'm sure it's a normal animal and they shot the picture just when you can't make out what it is.

In terms of the raccoon on the boar... there's on lake in Florida where I always see this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecd1bda8bfe4.jpg[/atsimg]

That is indeed my own picture from my own cell phone.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'd say the hairy thing is a bear sitting down, looks like he decided to have a break from a walk and rest a bit.. black bears are so goofy some times..

the red dots.. well not sure what to make of it, sure could be reflection, but after playing with it, there is some unusual stuff in the photo..

Light and contrast

Negative

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
These pictures of bigfoot get weirder and weirder every time a new one comes out.

new topics

top topics

join