It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
awesome thread, the title is excellent with the whole post, its good to have a list like this with all this nutjobs, once the pentagon gets the green light to release those 400,000 soldiers i hope all these IPs are logged, I already sent a request to be included in those 400,000 soldiers to be deploid in US soil and round up all this terrorist!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by herbii

You really have a great insight into this. I can clearly see we are at one. I at 1st thought you were 'taking the piss' - because as you know WE are ALWAYS right - and it is a hard job (we should be paid to do this) to CONVINCE all these "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" they are WRONG! All of them - no PROOF - and even when they have the audacity to show PROOF - we can EASILY DEBUNK it - or it most probably has been already covered so there is NO NEED to look at any new facts for example...just a waste of time...

That time could be better spent praising NASA for their upfront, honest, high definition loyalty (which is extremely consistent) to us all...

Some of these crazy "kooks" believe there are ruins and artifacts all over the DARK SIDE of the Moon - I mean how ridiculous - ITS DARK! How can you see IN THE DARK? DO THEY HAVE NIGHT VISION! I THINK NOT!

Thank you for your input - we should start a site just for people like us - but it gets very lonely being so RIGHT all the TIME...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

I am so glad "you people" are finally getting it! We should help the government by flooding their lines with our own reports of people that stay in the shower too long - or people that dare walk their dog. Actually we should ban all dogs - DOG flu - I have heard it is coming and am scared - you are fearful too I just know it - we need to get these people to be as afraid as we are...

Also we should jail skateboarders - there is a youtube of the best cop you will ever see arresting these riff raff - how dare they call him "dude" - I shall try to find it for you ....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ironically some things are still true there. Chemtrails for example are just made out of nothing. people , if you studied aviation a bit more, studied aerodynamics, engine layout, there would be less chemtrail conspiracy. Chentrails don`t exist ofr a single reason- they do not benefit to anyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Alex Jones called, he wants his bit back.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey zeitgeist and nunya13...... I had to get rid of my internet at home (hence the public library sojourns) cuz I got addicted to ATS which distracted me away from showering, eating, breathing, and going to the potty and night-night. I --was-- going to shower and have lunch, but I instead, came racing back to the library, so I could post this in ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So do you know my mother?! LOL
Her philosophies: (and she taught me well)
Some things just do not exist.
Take a bath and you will feel better.
We just don't discuss that...
A lady doesn't speak out of turn.
That did NOT happen.
YOU don't need that.
etc....
My philosophy:
Talk about it.
Take the opposing view of what you believe and try to defend it, and you WILL learn something.
If you don't ask, you won't get an answer.
Status quo is a changing beast.
If you search for the truth you might find it and the journey is always interesting.
Reality is a matter of perception.
--- and hold on to what you believe in tightly otherwise you are just a follower.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You Seem A Little Down X) I Hope You Arent Still Feeling Like This Since You Posted This Days Ago ;D!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join