It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies, Symbolism and Sacred Geometry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
L Ron Hubbard created the scientology!

The little prince?
Dont think that is an Illuminati book.
But it is a deep spiritual/esetoric book !

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Very nice, s&f!
I must agree, I have pondered sacret geometry and secret society for some time now. Most of what you say makes complete sense. My theory for some time now has been that we have been living in a negative oriented times for the last few thousands years or so and at some point in our imminent future, we will completely shift and enter into a purely positve dimension. And the secret societies, whatever their names may be, are desperate to cling to what power they have left. But their time is coming to an "end" as we will become the masters and they the servants.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by screamer

huh?

edit: lol he made 3 posts, all of them where moderated...
edit2: gonna look up google cache to see what he wrote...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

interested in the sacred secret,s ? check out www.truth-revealtions.com
or the facebook group truth&revelations.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
hey all sorry if this isnt relative to your topic but cant post.
I discovered this strange series of videos on youtube. The strangest of them involves some form of sacred geometry. Check the video out and tell me what you think of it. If you can pause and see if you can decipher what is written on the goat's fan and maybe what this video means in an esoteric sense. To me it seems like there is a deeper meaning here, but really not sure. This vid creeps the hell out of me, which is hard to do! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If you took the time to calculate the geometry in the orbits and sizes of the planets, you would know with absolute certainty there is a creator "Grand Architect" and this is a lot of what they know.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Didn't see the replies, so will use this as an excuse to bump one of my old threads :p

Nothing special about that video, he is dressed up as the androgynous Baphomet!
The fan has the Fibonacci sequence on it, under it the text: you are sleeping.
Then some thought of wingdings I have no idea what means, a snake, some crosses and circles, and some bible qoutes, from genesis and revelations + 4 names: David Kelly, Steven Most, Ian Langford and Robert Snope?
Rest of the drivel I can't decipher, looks like names and ages or something.

I am sure its utter bullcrap tbh
Would not lie awake in the evenings thinking about this video!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
I personaly think that it goes well beyond our planet.

It could be incredibly well defined and planned out in a universe with a possibly inifite amount of time to learn from its mistakes.

maybe all of our important events have been engineered to be as "effective" as possible in teaching lessons and advancing society.

Thats close to what i have in mind.
We must experience both levels, dark and light, good and bad in order to see the truth and evolve from that.
A plan masted between both forces, both forces did not tell their followers this. Because both forces, made an secret agreement. (advancing society.)

Either way, their will come an end to this all, and we will evolve.
I simply can not see, that in this age of information and rising transparency control grids could put in place like they have bin doing for the past thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

It could be incredibly well defined and planned out in a universe with a possibly inifite amount of time to learn from its mistakes.

maybe all of our important events have been engineered to be as "effective" as possible in teaching lessons and advancing society.

We must experience both levels, dark and light, good and bad in order to see the truth and evolve from that.
A plan masted between both forces, both forces did not tell their followers this. Because both forces, made an secret agreement. (advancing society.)

I simply can not see, that in this age of information and rising transparency control grids could put in place like they have bin doing for the past thousands of years.

The alliance between light and dark is indeed progression; conflict between the two is hinderance. But in this modern world, most people are too bloody stupid to even know what "light" and "dark" even means.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

The alliance between light and dark is indeed progression; conflict between the two is hinderance. But in this modern world, most people are too bloody stupid to even know what "light" and "dark" even means.

In this dark Age it is upon the one's who hear the message, to be the light beacon for those in despear.
I dont blame the ignorant humans, i was the same few years ago.
Okey I always acted strangely, cause i am sensitive boy
, but those people that have reign us, done it successfully for some time now.

If you where born in a time, where you have allot of knowledge, and the people around you are still hunting with spears and stones. Acting real primitive.
I can understand that you choose either to learn people, or control people, cause your are the smartest around.
In time you've attracted likewise people, and you want the best for them and your self.
Well and if you have lived and evolved with that bloodline, over some thousands of years you get the New World Order Empire.

Now there's a new sheriff in town, called information.
Information leads to freedom., freedom for you and me, and the rest of the world.
So please dont call people stupid, its not their bad.
They eat, drink, breath, vaccine, and followed, their whole life what was presented to them. I was/am guilty to.

Grtz Richard

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
True it is not as much stupidity as it is ignorance.
They have the capacity to learn this, they just don't have access to it.

I agree with light/dark debate. People cannot see the complementation that connects every single animate and inanimate object in the universe.

This is also the reason I think that the age of Pisces was a dark age, and the age of the Aquarius will be humanity's new golden age, to bad its after my life ended!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
True it is not as much stupidity as it is ignorance.
They have the capacity to learn this, they just don't have access to it.

I agree with light/dark debate. People cannot see the complementation that connects every single animate and inanimate object in the universe.

This is also the reason I think that the age of Pisces was a dark age, and the age of the Aquarius will be humanity's new golden age, to bad its after my life ended!

No its not. I am an Aquarius. Still alive??? Hey... You made it.

What do you think that that fish sign is the sign of the hidden one. You know the fish god,(skip to 4min)

Say no more Amen, that also means the hidden one

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We went from Aries (The Ram) to Pisces (The Fish) and are on our way into Aquarius (The Water-bearer)
Timeline could look something like this; 2150 BCE and ended in ca. AD 1 - AD 1 and ends in ca. AD 2150 - begins AD 2150. This is one interpretation, personally I believe that the dates before, are +/- 200 years or so.
I also believe there is a thought of buffer zone between the ages, and there is a gradual passage from Aries to Pisces to Aquarius.

The reason for the fish heads should be obvious then. We are in the age of Pisces

edit on 18-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
We went from Aries (The Ram) to Pisces (The Fish) and are on our way into Aquarius (The Water-bearer)
Timeline could look something like this; 2150 BCE and ended in ca. AD 1 - AD 1 and ends in ca. AD 2150 - begins AD 2150. This is one interpretation, personally I believe that the dates before, are +/- 200 years or so.
I also believe there is a thought of buffer zone between the ages, and there is a gradual passage from Aries to Pisces to Aquarius.

The reason for the fish heads should be obvious then. We are in the age of Pisces

edit on 18-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

I agree, so in the future religious leaders will wear a portable waterfall on their heads.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
99% of what you have listed as sacred geometry is not sacred geometry. It is merely what most people misconceive as this subject because they are acquainted only with the commercial nonsense on the internet that masquerades as this subject. Much occult symbolism is based historically on incomplete and misguided interpretation, so it is essential to understand the correct meanings of symbols, rather than just their historical ones.

To recognize what is true sacred geometry, one needs to understand the proper meaning of the word "sacred." Sacred geometry is the representation in space of the divine archetypes - the mathematical ideas contained in the cosmic blueprint that religions have embodied in their sacred geometries. One therefore needs to know what the divine archetypes are before one can recognize and work with sacred geometry. If you want to learn true sacred geometry, I suggest you visit the website of a theoretical physicist who is recognized by his peers (e.g., Professor Scott Olsen, author of "The Golden Section"), as one of the leading researchers in the world in this field:
smphillips.8m.com...
What cultures (in particular, internet culture) and even secret societies call "sacred geometry" is NOT such. The real thing will blow your mind away because, when you encounter it. It is like having a close encounter of the third kind with a UFO. You realize that you are in the presence of something wonderful and out of this world. This is what this website will generate in your mind if you examine it with the right impartial attitude and bother to make the effort to become familiar with its research material, which you will find nowhere else in books or websites.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thats wierd, because I agree with Olsen, The first picture in your link also clearly contains all the forms and shapes I mentioned. He just found the source of these. Therefore I find it absolutely mindbogglingly that you say my interpretation is wrong, and what I am presenting isn't sacred geometry, when it clearly is, even according to your own source.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

In this dark Age it is upon the one's who hear the message, to be the light beacon for those in despear.

I don't believe we are in a dark age at all. This is the denouement of another light age, and we will fall back into another dark age soon. We simply cannot progress at this rate. Realistically, the future appears to reveal that everything will turn to sh*t and only so many people with the will to survive, will survive, and they will have to rely on their own intellectual and metaphysical abilities to live, not convenient technology.

It is all part of a polar change (both literally and figuratively). We are due for one, and the world is going nowhere fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join