It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I captured topless by workmans comp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I will get straight to the point of this rant:

My ex husband has had a workmans comp case ongoing since 04. Now what he does and what they do to try and catch him in some sort of evidence against his case is not my business, what is my business is that they have been filming him at my property doing meanial labor in the gardens etc. Fine. Whatever.

Now I have been known because i live way out in the country to on occassion work in my back gardens topless to get some sun and to just connect with nature in my natural state.

Often I go out to water in the very early morning in a t-shirt and panties, but once in a while I also will strip my shirt and keep on working long after the sun rises and it gets hot.

I live in the privacy of the country to do just that. Now I do not know for certain how this works, but I do know that they have hours of footage of my house and gardens. The only way they could do this is to set up on top of a huge hill above my house on private land and film from there. Well there could be other ways I guess, but for the most part that would be the birds eye view of my back gardens.

In the deposition a few weeks ago, they asked a bunch of non related questions about me!

WE ARE Divorcing!

Question: Do they have the legal right to film my house, me and my children against my knowing? Do they have the right or reason to question my circumstances financial and otherwise for his case? I support him and his daughter for the most part by including them on family outings, clothes, food and much more, BUT he and I are seperated and ghave been for a couple of years.

I am mad to say the least.

If they have film of me, what legal recourse do I have? I cannot afford an attorney so that is not possible.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I mean, I may not be a raving beauty, but there is no way I could be mistaken for a man from any distance...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d4ace9f1aac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I zoomed right in on a thread with "topless" in the title.

I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV [really] but this might be of help.

www.rbs2.com...

and

topics.law.cornell.edu...

Flag, you will just have to imagine the star.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Antar you are a very pretty lady. Don't ever say you're not a beauty.

Dang Workman's comp is so intrusive.

I hope you find some recourse to take and to have such action stopped.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You are very pretty. Now, in the States I don't care if your renting, or it's your land. You've got a RIGHT to privacy. They cannot come on your property without your approval.

You might need to contact your local sheriff's office, and ask them what is exactly necessary to post; in regards to NO trespassing signs.

I know many states give the right to detain by force; as long as you've posted the signs properly.........

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

When it comes to workman comp's fraud, the investigators may think you are in collusion with your spouse. The investigators are not the police and do not have any rights to trespass on your property. However, they can film from a distance and that can include other family members.

I think you should consult a lawyer about what your rights are, and not answer any questions from the investigators.

If they did capture your spouse doing garden work and he claimed a bad back, it does not look good for him (but is good for the person who dropped the dime for the $10,000+ reward).

new topics

top topics

join