It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Prepares for “unwillingness to follow government orders”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
One point to make for this entire vaccination scheme, is that the original Swine Flu/Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918-19 was caused by the massive vaccination of troops for WWI. This is found in www.whale.to... If you take a look at the Wikipedia article on 1918 Flu Pandemic en.wikipedia.org... you don't find any mention of vaccinations. Viruses were not isolated until 1933 or so, but innoculations were going on in the military from 1911. What is really amusing is to read the whale article and then read wikipedia article. There are points that you can see in it that relate to the injections. Is it ok to copy Wikipedia? "This huge death toll was caused by an extremely high infection rate of up to 50% and the extreme severity of the symptoms, suspected to be caused by cytokine storms.[4] Indeed, symptoms in 1918 were so unusual that initially influenza was misdiagnosed as dengue, cholera, or typhoid." Which is a total joke because dengue, cholera, & typhoid were some of the diseases they were vaccinating against. I would imagine that the makers of the vaccines given to the American troops were German and this was part of their sabotage effort.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The "so called government" is making its contingency plans. We should be making ours. The founding fathers didn't seem to considered a top down takeover of the US that would include the President and top levels of government. However their allegiance to the Constitution, not to a person or group indicates that they were thinking in the right direction. The idea that a President would consider it above his pay grade to be a real President and would rather participate in a destructive coup is beyond understanding. However, if that is the case, then the people need some sort of direction to counter this phenomenon.
First we need some show of solidarity that cannot be dismissed as "way out there" even though the whole thing seems so crazy. Our dedication to the Constitution is important. The discussion about secession and the right of states to secede has already occurred. The lack of communication due to the treason of the main stream media is a definite setback. Fox News sounds "pro-liberty" so far, but is probably only a ploy to further the left-right, Republican-Democrat divide. Oath-keepers is nice, but who knows how effective they will be. Waking up the sheeple seems impossible. Too many are still buried in Michael Jackson and sports and celebrities. Even Angelina is CFR. Tea parties were great. That 911 was an inside job has been sidelined. Audit the Fed has definitely united people, but Ron Paul is only a unifying figure to people who already know what is going on. The main stream sheeple associate him with some weird thing about ending income taxes. Alex Jones has been vilified to the sheeple so much that they consider him a joke and not the reliable news source that we are grateful for.
The fact that the government finds it so easy to organize the police forces and army to harm the American people is mind boggling. They must have some means to shut up opposition within this organizing. Watch out for disappearances and contrived arrests. The real estate sting operation in New Jersey, where mayors and police have been arrested is troubling. Knowing the history of the CIA in running "gestapo" organizations in how many countries, from Iran under the Shaw to Argentina etc lets you think they might have clandestine things going to undermine law and order. The United Nations troops from NLE 09 are still here and available to enforce mandatory, possibly lethal, flu vaccinations. Incidentally the 1918 pandemic was caused by vaccinations of troops initially and then the marketing to the public of the vaccinations and not by the swine flu alone. Wikipedia as a true traitor doesn't mention vaccinations of troops in their article.
So what contingency plans are available to us? Ideas anyone?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This puzzles me, why have a conference where all the top people gather and discusss all the problems in an environment where anyone with the flu can pass it on to all of them.

Anyone in an elevator anyone on the planes coming to to the venue...

Doesn't make sense to risk everyone.

Unless they are not worried about catching it or they have a good version of the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Anyone been able to find the percentages necessary to achieve herd immunity with H1N1?

If they say EVERYONE needs to be vaccinated, they will indirectly show that this vaccine isnt necessary.

Herd immunity is simple science. The averages tend to be around 75-80% of the population that would need to be vaccinated in order for those of us who wont be taking the vaccine to be protected anyways.

There has never been a case where 100% of the population needed to be vaccinated against anything. If that is the claim by TPTB, watch out.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The powers that be, the one's who killed JFK, cannot understand liberty or democracy or a people inclined to self-rule. They realize that fear and force are the only ways for them to stay in power. They think there are too many of us for them to control. They have taken over our laws and police forces and are now about to murder us and our children and we are helpless to stop them. I have been totally torn up about this since February's disclosure about Baxter's vaccine contaminations and the media blackout of it and every day found things to be worse then I thought and worse and worse and worse.
I was doubting God, that he would not care about us and this morning found Psalm 37
I have a young family member starting school this fall and his mother does not believe me and insists that he will be safe. None of us will be safe. They are not giving vaccines to the elderly because they plan to have the UN goons finish them off in their nursing homes after we are dispatched
Psalm 37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers...for they shall soon be cut down...Trust in the Lord, and do good, so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light and thy judgement as the noonday. Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. The wicked ploteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth... The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken... For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever...Wait on the LORD and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it...But the transgressors shall be destroyed together... the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them because they trust in him.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have had all the Gub'ment shots I'm ever going to get. What I did receive, affected my life irreversibly. I finally refused to get any more of them...
( I am convinced that there was something done to me, that was supposed to terminate my life...but, I surprised them, and survived...albeit, ruined. )
So, NO... no one will ever force me again to take a shot I don't want.

Keep in mind the worthless, and yet to be determined after effects of the long ballyhooed SWINE FLU inoculation program of the Ford Administration in 1976. (didn't get one that either! )

Now we have SWINE FLU Part DUEX! So what is new that has taken place? Did EVIL big Pharma re-engineer the virus to be more virulent? What is in the cocktail that they want to stick into your neck like a lab rat? What are the long term side effects on children many years later? How about reproduction problems for starters...or cancers?

I suggest; Wash your hands a lot, stay away from crowds and areas where they congregate, sanitize often, take vitamins, eat healthily, drink fresh water, avoid red meats, pork, chicken. ( unless it is certified Organic) Eat fish, and consume chicken infrequently. Thoroughly wash all fresh produce.

Avoid open air salad bars...Public drinking fountains, and public toilets.

Tell the fed's to take their Swine flu shots and shove it you know where!

I wouldn't let my kids be injected, no matter what the school system insists on. But, hey, that's how I roll!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join