It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Prepares for “unwillingness to follow government orders”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Being prepared is what they are supposed to do. This isn't specifically for the swine flu where it sits now, but to the most severe end of the spectrum that we'll probably never see. If this were to get very nasty, would you rather they *hadn't* planned to control civil unrest? Or in your opinion, do you think it best for everyone with a gun to just do whatever they want?

Following government orders: it's an assumption that they are talking about mandatory vaccinations. Government orders could be "do not take public transportaion," or "do not congregate in groups larger than X." They need to be prepared to handle groups of people who feel they are above the law, because their personal freedoms are greater and more important than the health of the overall country.

I'm still not worried. I don't think this will ever get bad enough for pretty much all of that to come into play. But it's nice to know that unlike hurricane prepardness (or lack thereof), that they will be more ready to take on the challanges of dense populations, panic, and higher death tolls.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

yeah a darn shame, how would we as a nation recover from the tragedy of a bulldozer veering a few miles off course and accidentally taking out the guide stones

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

i hope that vaccine also cures bullet holes, since I'm sure when it comes down to it, those people are going to cop a bunch of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
For those of you saying "Why should the vaccinated people worry about the unvaccinated?"

Don't forget - the seasonal flu vaccine is not 100% effective. Most years it confers immunity to 50-60% of the jabbed population. One year recently, it was something like 30%. I would assume similar numbers for the Swine Flu vaccine as well. Therefore, people who get jabbed still may not get the protection the vaccine is supposed to deliver, and that's why they worry.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
Bring on the NWO one shot at a time. Yikes. Great story! S&F

I hear or read more people asking "Why doesn't someone do something".... Well, I am willing to at least start an online petition as a first step to letting those in congress know this kind of BS has hit the limit. I want to get the word out in a massive grass roots movement but it has to start somewhere and I want to get this ball rolling.

If you are interested in this or think it would be a good idea, please U2U me or reply. I don't mind getting this started but I want to know the backing is there.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

If you want to do something, file this lawsuit in your district court. I would but I have no money for a bloody lawyer. If I just walked up and filed this I would most likely not be here to type this, I am sure. The Ministry of Truth would not be happy and I am one who has really, really bad luck with things involving the law. Since nowadays I'm probably breaking some law just by stepping outside my house. Basically, I'm sitting here waiting for a fight to break out as that seems to be the way things are going.

I also don't know how much good it can do with the law that no one, not politicians, not Baxter or Novartis who - pun intended - created this disease and are set to make billions of the "vaccine" - can be held responsible for this. We have the info on what, who, how, it's all there in the link provided yet we can do nothing in a court of law. They are above the law now, or so it seems, and all the bickering about health care or some statement by Pelosi or whatever is just a smoke screen for the real job at hand, bring down the population to 500 million. That's the goal, has been for a long time.

Here's a little more, for those who asked and are not hip yet to Jane Burgermeister and her investigation.

Because there is probable cause to believe that the Defendants are part of an international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons ('influenza') to reduce the world population, and have committed the following offenses:

Count One

From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so- called “bird flu” virus and, second, the “so-called” swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing widespread death and injury to the people of theUnited States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to § 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section committed by or against a national of the United States.

Count Two

Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the UnitedStates of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection by creating or allowing provisions to remain in place that criminalize the refusal to take an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Count Three

Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.

Count Four

Beginning in or about 2009, of the present, the Defendantshave been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the “Illuminati”, that uses the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Criminal charges against Novartis to be filed in Europe soon

August 11, 2009 by JB

Charges of mass murder and conspiracy to commit genocide on a global scale by means of vaccines classified as bioweapons are to be filed against Novartis in Poland and Switzerland shortly.

I don't know how all this is going to shake down but it doesn't look good. People think they are pissed off now with all this health care crap a going on, just wait until all this crap starts to kick into gear and see how angry the American public becomes. We have lots of guns in this country and people are quite miffed these days after all the raping they have taken.

Just my own opinion but I don't see that scenario going down well at all.

Anyway, get some sunlight and eat some vitamin d3. There's a couple other good things for you but they are obscure. Check out the interview with Jane on Youtube.

Interview

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
Do you know what the saddest part about all this is? It's the majority of the population who hears that vaccinations will be mandatory and LOVE IT. Thinking that the tptb are once again "looking out for us".

It's unbelievable the amount of trust people put into the gov't, as if the whole world is not out there with an alternative cause. All I know is that it's going to take a mass wake up call to get people to realize what is happening, and by then, I have no doubt in my mind it will be too late.

Sadly, I tend to think that it is already too late.

Sadly...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

This is a good idea!

But will it be effective?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by XXXN3O

Your last line is worrying for all concerned.

The Animal that bites, usually does get killed...but millions?

Even hundreds...How could they spin that? How could tens, or hundreds or thousands of people be murdered by the state in the name of public health? It's counter-intuitive.

Minister: "We had to run over those protestors and fire into the crowds, because they refused to let us save them?

Doesn't even come close to washing, even if the said because we are a threat to others, if we are not 'vaccinated', as we can spread it.

How can we be a danger to the vaccinated..aren't they, well..vaccinated?
And how can we be a danger to all those who do not take the vaccine? They have decided they are willing to take the risk of getting the flu rather than the risk of getting whatever is in the syringe..their choice.

I don't think the rest of the population would stand for it.

This reminds me of the film "Outbreak."

They bombed a village in the beginning and were going to do the same at the end, to a major city, but the pilot made sure the bomb missed...seems not so far fetched now.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Have you thought about what may be in that time capsule?

It could be a virus much worse than the Swine flu.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by MagicaRose]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
While I believe the swine flu itself to be a total crock of nonsense, I think they are going to use it as an excuse to lock this country down to keep the protests and food riots from getting out of hand as they further implode the economy.

I don't mean to belittle the possibility of this, but I remember comments JUST LIKE THIS for the past 6 or 7 years. We thought GWB was going to use the signing of certain executive orders to control the populace. Almost everything he did, we speculated how he could use it against us.

After a while, it starts to sound like the boy who cried wolf. Sure it could be used as an excuse to lock the country down, but I think that's probably an exaggeration.

Don't get me wrong, I despise the idea of preparation for the public's "unwillingness to follow orders"
, but we've been speculating about things just like this for years now.

All I'm saying is that the mention of this phrase doesn't necessarily mean that they're going to force flu vacs on us that contain some sort of evil mind control substance... or anything at all.

There's no way that I'm going to willingly accept a flu vac. NO way.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Warren you are great at finding these things. I have to start looking at your public profile to find all of these great little nuggets.

I know I told this story on a different thread recently. Last friday the family went to my mother-in-laws for supper and a friend of hers came by to visit. The friend who I will call Betty (not real name) is an elementary school teacher in our county. She has several young kids and is very liberal in her social beliefs yet she is a 3-4 times a year christian. I consider her very vanilla and bland (as middle of the road as they come and certainly not a conspiracy nut) I always keep my mouth shut around her because she always struck me as the kind of person who would turn in the neighbours if the gov't asked her too.

That being said she had recieved a letter from the school board telling her that all teachers will be recieving mandatory swine flu shots in September and that latter in the fall they will be vacinating all the kids in the schools too. It said that failure to take the shot would be grounds for dismissal of teachers and students would be barred from school. She is so worried about the untested nature of the vaccine that she is concerned that it will cause long term health problems and it will shorten her life (she mentioned 20 years as her thought on side effects showing up). Her level of concern was such that she is thinking of taking a year leave of absence and home schooling her two kids so she (and they) do not have to take the shots.

She also said that her principal told her that the student shots would be done one day at school and parents would get a notice sent home with the kids saying they had been vaccinated. This last bit I suspect may be the principal's interpretation of the way it is going to be done and I don't think he has any real knowledge about it. If he isn't talking out of his a*s then we have a serious problem here in Alberta.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well were going to have a big problem if my children come home one day from school with a letter saying they had been vaccinated without notice or parental consent.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volton
Well were going to have a big problem if my children come home one day from school with a letter saying they had been vaccinated without notice or parental consent.

I have already told my kids that I have not approved of any shots at their school, and to run away if they are told they are going to get one.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have any credible information to show that the vaccination is going to be mandatory? I haven't seen a thing about that. Could someone provide a link or some other source that says this is what will happen?

Also, isn't it true that kids must have vaccinations in order to enroll in schools? I don't have kids so I don't know the rules about it, but I'm pretty sure that kids must have at least some of the vaccinations before they can go to school. If that's the case, how is this really all that different from any other mandatory vaccination?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by warrenb

I have to laugh that this is even being talked about.

The contingency programs have been in place for decades.

The only reason people are "preparing" for this now, is that it is new blood working the same old system.

Nothing new here, just the same old song and dance, Government creating a problem and then "all of a sudden" coming up with the solution.

It's been war gamed out in war colleges for decades and let me tell you what the end result is in well over 90% of the scenario runs: Military patriots take out the govt. after the weak minded military members are eliminated in some aweful blood battles. They will not follow illegal orders, period. We the people, is the military. We the people have all the guns, tanks, planes, ships, and super technology. The martial law switch will NEVER be flipped on for facist reasons because the politicians all know it's their death sentence.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

If something bad happens, we have nobody to blame except ourselves. The government only controls us to the extent we let them. If we decide that WE THE PEOPLE do not agree with our EMPLOYEES, all we need to do is stand as ONE and let them know their services are no longer required. It's simple really and if we don't, it's our own fault. Time to take responsibility and make sure our government runs as the people dictate based on the CONSTITUTION. Is violence required? OF COURSE NOT. Just do as Nancy Reagan suggested..we ALL just say NO.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well one thing that really stood out to me was their first listed priority under the heading Plan to Continue (at the top of the very first page):

1.) Maintain cash flow

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1440b5528d0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The 2800 that came forward to be the first guinea pigs, adults and children, will likely have 2.8 minor problems related to dosage.

The first wave world wide will have minor reactions but as the waves move forward it will get worse, then each of those who came forward for the vaccines, will go back out into the communities and become the carriers of the mix.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That stood out for me as well

Also, check out the fees just to attend this conference...in the thousands...pretty hefty.

Wonder who's gonna reap the rewards of the event, the govt, the vax manufacturers, or both??

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Does anyone have any credible information to show that the vaccination is going to be mandatory? I haven't seen a thing about that. Could someone provide a link or some other source that says this is what will happen?

Also, isn't it true that kids must have vaccinations in order to enroll in schools? I don't have kids so I don't know the rules about it, but I'm pretty sure that kids must have at least some of the vaccinations before they can go to school. If that's the case, how is this really all that different from any other mandatory vaccination?

They would like all kids to have vaccinations before attending school. But as the law stands today children can be exempt from vaccinations for religious reasons, or because they have an illness that would cause severe side affects. I don't know if all states are like that but most are. The difference with the swine flu vaccine would be that they have said the children will be the first to get these shots in school. It is said that they will be mandatory meaning no exemptions excepted. At least thats my understanding of things

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join