It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Prepares for “unwillingness to follow government orders”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I definately agree!!! I have undoubtly excersized my second amendment right to bear arms, and will continue to do so as long as I am an American citizen.

Our government has a lot to think about if our military and law enforcement plan to implement martial law or something similar. Now I am from Colorado, and I know more people than I can count that would be willing to protect our constitutional rights in a heart beat.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

"...But the drugs can cause unpleasant side effects, such as vomiting with Tamiflu.

There is also the risk that widespread use of the drugs will mean the virus will develop resistance to them.

For most children aged between 1 and 12, the risks associated with taking the drugs may well outweigh any benefits say the researchers.

They say parents with sick children should make sure they get lots of rest and enough fluids and that they should contact their doctor if the child's condition gets worse."

This report came out shortly before a TV news report on the subject. The news report said something along the lines of -

"Experts are encouraging parents NOT to give their children Tamiflu as they are now seeing evidence that suggests that Tamiflu has no effect, and could well be harmful."

We've all said this on here, and I've been telling everyone I know not to take Tamiflu or Relenza. The interesting thing is - I've only seen this TV report once, and the internet report has been shoved way down the search criteria. Almost as if they don't want people to know that 'wesistance is futile'.

It was what they WEREN'T saying in these reports that scares me. My MUM of all people pointed this out. They weren't saying what the nasty side effects (in detail) had been, nor were they giving widespread advice about this change in evidence. People still don't know any different than before this report. Morons.

Bring on the riots. I'm up for a bloody good fight.

The Para.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Glaring evidence of our corrupt government that is no longer for the people. Depopulation starting with mandatory vaccinations. This maybe the caytaylst that starts a very real revolution. Financial collaspe would surely follow and from that martial law. I seeing more and more hard evidence that leads me to believe we don't have long. Scare tactics...I wish it were that simple. I see a day soon when choices will be severly limited.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you know what the saddest part about all this is? It's the majority of the population who hears that vaccinations will be mandatory and LOVE IT. Thinking that the tptb are once again "looking out for us".

It's unbelievable the amount of trust people put into the gov't, as if the whole world is not out there with an alternative cause. All I know is that it's going to take a mass wake up call to get people to realize what is happening, and by then, I have no doubt in my mind it will be too late.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Damned if they do, damned if they don't, it seems to me. Everyone is up in arms about government preparedness. They'd be equally up in arms if the government just sat back and let the flu (or any other disease) take its course. I'm glad I'm not the president.

Peace,
Daniel

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
According to sanni seto the human-alien hybrid... swine flu mandatory vaccinations is the backdoor to chipping the whole country . . .

Who knows, if Canada turns around and tries to push this on me im gonna go off the grid for a while...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Read the agenda for the breakout sessions, especially the session on “psychological issues” (Session #2) and the topic heading: “Unwillingness to follow government orders.” Also note session #6, which includes “Control and diffuse social unrest & public disorder” and “Isolate prisons and other facilities.”

this looks like its referring to mass quarantine and isolation controls to me, not forced vaccination. not a pretty situation but entirely necessary in the event of a virulent and highly morbid virus.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In our area children will be required to have the vaccine before they can go to school. Heard it on the morning local news the last few days. It is certain ages at first. They are also requiring a meningitis (sp?) vaccine as well.

My nephew and his wife are seriously considering home schooling so the little one doesn't have to have the shots.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by warrenb
Read the agenda for the breakout sessions, especially the session on “psychological issues” (Session #2) and the topic heading: “Unwillingness to follow government orders.” Also note session #6, which includes “Control and diffuse social unrest & public disorder” and “Isolate prisons and other facilities.”

this looks like its referring to mass quarantine and isolation controls to me, not forced vaccination. not a pretty situation but entirely necessary in the event of a virulent and highly morbid virus.

why would they have to have mass quarantine and isolation controls? Because the people aren't taking the vaccine like they've planned, their scare mongering hasn't worked so then they have to result to plan b which is mandatory vaccinations which is when these would come in to place....which we can only hope these people will wake up before then....they can isolate me to my house but they will not put me in one of their isolation camps....I'm not going to be put down like an animal because I'm not.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I thought the Swine Flu wasnt that bad, isnt that what they have said? That isnt as bad as the actual Flu strain that kills people, unless you were really young or really old or already had a weakened immune system. So why all this prepardness?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
If it gets out of control, there is no doubt in my mind that the governmnet will trample on a ton of peoples rights.

No telling what a government like this one is willing to do.
Well put as allways. nice to have you back !

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Bring on the NWO one shot at a time. Yikes. Great story! S&F

I hear or read more people asking "Why doesn't someone do something".... Well, I am willing to at least start an online petition as a first step to letting those in congress know this kind of BS has hit the limit. I want to get the word out in a massive grass roots movement but it has to start somewhere and I want to get this ball rolling.

If you are interested in this or think it would be a good idea, please U2U me or reply. I don't mind getting this started but I want to know the backing is there.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
WarrenB you are such an enlightening person and I am proud to have you as a fellow member, if I could you would see a BIG fat bonus from me for all you do.

Now, Can we get one of the potential ATSNews press agents to attend? Lets get a story on this shindig!!! Springer, SkepticOverlord, can you make this happen?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
TRACK SWINE FLU ONLINE!

Where is the Swine Flu now?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Your last line is worrying for all concerned.

The Animal that bites, usually does get killed...but millions?

Even hundreds...How could they spin that? How could tens, or hundreds or thousands of people be murdered by the state in the name of public health? It's counter-intuitive.

Minister: "We had to run over those protestors and fire into the crowds, because they refused to let us save them?

Doesn't even come close to washing, even if the said because we are a threat to others, if we are not 'vaccinated', as we can spread it.

How can we be a danger to the vaccinated..aren't they, well..vaccinated?
And how can we be a danger to all those who do not take the vaccine? They have decided they are willing to take the risk of getting the flu rather than the risk of getting whatever is in the syringe..their choice.

I don't think the rest of the population would stand for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Someone with the swine flu maybe needs to show up for that conference.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

We are pretty sure we had it here. I broke out in very serious hives and angioedema. I had no other symptoms and thought I was allergic to someething, didn't know what.

My cbc showed I had a big viral shift. I had NO symptoms.

1 week after I got hives, my son got sick. Very light respiratory thing with a fever after 2 days. A week later, my husband, 45 got BAD sick. 10 days. At one point I thought he had pneumonia and needed to go to ER but he is firmly anti-medicine - he's about rather die than see a doctor. Maybe he just would rather die. He will only let me give him natural cures -foods, herbs and such.

MY doctor said the only flu in this area was h1n1 and he (my husband) needed to go get swabbed but of course he would not.

For the record - I had swine flu in the 70's. I never showed a single symptom other than the very bad hives, which cleared finally after my husband got better.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a picture is worth a thousand words.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dec6a3c20cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sounds like this cold is a hell of a reason for a new health care system.Coincidence ?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
a picture is worth a thousand words.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dec6a3c20cc.jpg[/atsimg]
It would be a darn shame if a large construction machine ran into those stones.....darn shame.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join