It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Blocks Opposition From Staged Obama Town Hall Event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I came across this incredible amount of proof that these so called town halls with Obama are clearly scripted, pr events. It is right here on our own ATS...

abovetopsecret.com

Originally posted by mnemeth1
From AR15 user MarkNH

www.ar15.com...

Like many others I watched the "town hall" meeting in Portsmouth MA [sic. NH] with the supposedly randomly selected audience.

updated link to video:

www.c-span.org...

The second person "randomly" selected to ask a question was a young girl called Julia Hall from Malden MA (asks question at 29m:25s).

Julia read the following question off a piece of paper: "As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us".

This randomly asked question gave Obama the perfect opportunity to dismiss talk about "death panels that will pull the plug on Grandma" and to blame Republicans for everything. Over on the town hall comments thread AtomicPunk09 discovered someone on facebook who might possibly be Julia's mother and had a photo of her with Obama:

www.facebook.com...

All old information and it cannot be proven that Kathleen is Julia's mother, right????

Hold on, look who is sitting next to Julia in the video:

Another "coincidence" is that Julia said she lives in Malden MA and Kathleen Manning Hall's campaign contributions list the occupation "Legal Asst, Looney and Grossman LLP" and a home address in Malden MA:

fundrace.huffingtonpost.com...

Looks like she donated $636 to Obama in 2008.

But wait, there's more:

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I came across this incredible amount of proof that these so called town halls with Obama are clearly scripted, pr events. It is right here on our own ATS...

abovetopsecret.com

Originally posted by mnemeth1
From AR15 user MarkNH

www.ar15.com...

Like many others I watched the "town hall" meeting in Portsmouth MA [sic. NH] with the supposedly randomly selected audience.

updated link to video:

www.c-span.org...

The second person "randomly" selected to ask a question was a young girl called Julia Hall from Malden MA (asks question at 29m:25s).

Julia read the following question off a piece of paper: "As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us".

This randomly asked question gave Obama the perfect opportunity to dismiss talk about "death panels that will pull the plug on Grandma" and to blame Republicans for everything. Over on the town hall comments thread AtomicPunk09 discovered someone on facebook who might possibly be Julia's mother and had a photo of her with Obama:

www.facebook.com...

All old information and it cannot be proven that Kathleen is Julia's mother, right????

Hold on, look who is sitting next to Julia in the video:

Another "coincidence" is that Julia said she lives in Malden MA and Kathleen Manning Hall's campaign contributions list the occupation "Legal Asst, Looney and Grossman LLP" and a home address in Malden MA:

fundrace.huffingtonpost.com...

Looks like she donated $636 to Obama in 2008.

But wait, there's more:

abovetopsecret.com

How is this proof? Conjecture? Yep. Speculation? Sure.

"Incredible Proof"? Hardly. If you think so I have a Kenyan birth certificate I'd like to show you...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join