It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me locate the Colorado UFO Ranch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok, I just recently found out some info from a very reliable source. This person did all the legwork, not me. The location of the ranch is apparently a little ways SE of the old silos.
N 39.27541 W 104.44791 or 28441 County RD 49, Kiowa, CO 80117.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DClark

This is not the address its not even the correct town, and you should never put someones address on blast on the internet. This invites unwelcome people and they will get hurt.
edit on 13-2-2023 by HighStrangenessCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Don't forget thee people where on drugs, so there's that fun fact. a reply to: hiii_98

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is no point in looking/publishing an address of a place when owners would not welcome you with open arms. Reason – private property, fenced, they may shoot trespassers (for their safety), their right. It is also not nice to do – how would you feel if someone published yours (with fake stories)? You are better off ‘seeking UFO’ in ‘public’ land, there is plenty and probably more since many are highly isolated. Go here - 37°11'44.7"N 108°32'58.9"W

a reply to: DClark

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi, I too have been looking for this ranch, and finally found it using a photo of a freeze frame on my tv. It's an arial shot of the ranch, showing all its roads and buildings, sunset showing roughly the direction it points and surrounding forest shape. Long story short, the co-ordinates are 39°16'31"N 104°26'54"W

I'm new here, and don't know if I'm allowed to post pictures, but would post the picture I used from the show if I could.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Judging by the info LeslieV gave about the property being sold and subdivided into mini ranches, the Arrowhead Trail area just slightly to the NE of the silos is my guess. Can't tell from Google Maps which home is the original ranch house though. I'm not giving any one address, just an area/neighborhood that could be the old 40 acre ranch property. Pretty cool digging into this via satellite view. Thanks LeslieV for putting the carrot on the stick for us!
edit on 15-1-2024 by Clearview because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join