It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you imagine where we would be right now if 911Truth did not take action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder how many wars we would be in?
Iran for sure... (but the extreme Elite, said they dont want war with Iran) interesting enough, we dont have war...
but if 911 truth did not start waking up Americans, I just wonder what these People were gonna do for act II... since we have awakened enough citizens, they decided to stop with the Town Hall Meetings, because of the questions the constituants want answers too...
Keep up the good work ... koodoos to all who are aware and awakening.... if you want your country back. it appears we need to do more than talk... they are gearing up for self preservation on a dead leg... without people... and they have taken that into account that is why we have remote war making capability... a hand full of men can wage mass destruction... all remotely... how technological can you get... we are there...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Around the summer of 2006 I had quite a lot of information that they were planning a false-flag nuclear attack, in either Chicago or San Francisco. This was to be blamed on Iran and facilitate an invasion.

However, the numerous mid-2006 9/11 debunking efforts (Michael Bronner article, Popular Mechanics book, Kean/Hamilton book) failed miserably, and if anything only added to the number of people/level of scepticism about what happened.

There seems to have been a distinct policy shift so that by the time of Bilderberg 2007 the decision had pretty much been made that Iran wasn't going to be attacked.

You might say without 9/11 Truth (for all its flaws) that the attack on the US, and then on Iran, would have taken place. But I think that's exaggerating.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
See this is why the infowar is so important. It is a victory in itself that we aren't at war right now with Iran because the public wouldn't have it. It's also a victory that polls show people hate the fed and we are finally making progress in a fed bill. People are instilling fear in their representatives because they are waking up and speaking out. All these things have only been possible by simply getting the word out.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot

Would you mind terribly explaining how the 911truth movement can take credit for our not being at war with Iran? That seems a bit of a stretch.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinciguerra

I am not sure that the Popular Mechanics portrayal of 9/11 did fail, I have had a number of people on another forum who believe that Popular Mechanics version is correct.

If anyone can point me to a website which debunks the Popular Mechanics version of 9/11 I would be grateful.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by keldas]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot

So 9/11 Truthers are psychics, too?

Come to think of it, that fits perfectly.

P.S. The only "actions" I've seen 9/11 Truthers take was buying T-shirts that say "9/11 was an Inside Job."

Oh well....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

How would you know, are you a psychic?

P.S. The only "actions" I've seen 9/11 Truthers take was buying T-shirts that say "9/11 was an Inside Job."

What would you expect to see when one hangs around the disinfo sites all the time?
I suppose you have someone at all the evil truthers websites to call you when a Truthers buys a 911 T- shirt. This just shows me what little you really know about the 911Truth and the people that support it.

Waiting for your next insults.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
reply to post by Vinciguerra

I am not sure that the Popular Mechanics portrayal of 9/11 did fail, I have had a number of people on another forum who believe that Popular Mechanics version is correct.

If anyone can point me to a website which debunks the Popular Mechanics version of 9/11 I would be grateful.

I don't spend too much time on 9/11 websites because they're all busy trying to compete with one another, trying to take hits off one another, each trying to become 'the' 9/11 website with 'the' definitive account of what happened.

However, David Ray Griffin devoted an entire chapter of his book Debunking 9/11 Debunking to the Popular Mechanics book. I remember Chris Bollyn also ran some articles on the editorial takeover of the magazine just prior to them getting involved in 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Like I say, I don't spend that much time on 9/11 sites or forums because I've got my own research to do so while I'm sure some of the wannabe debunker crowd do take PM's book very seriously, I don't know of any sincere 9/11 researcher who gives it the time of day.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jthomas

How would you know, are you a psychic?

What would you expect to see when one hangs around the disinfo sites all the time?
I suppose you have someone at all the evil truthers websites to call you when a Truthers buys a 911 T- shirt. This just shows me what little you really know about the 911Truth and the people that support it.

Waiting for your next insults.

I know the nature of denial movements very well, my friend. That you think your 9/11 Denial Movement is any different than any other denial movement is, in fact, the point.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinciguerra

Like I say, I don't spend that much time on 9/11 sites or forums because I've got my own research to do so while I'm sure some of the wannabe debunker crowd do take PM's book very seriously, I don't know of any sincere 9/11 researcher who gives it the time of day.

Holocaust Deniers don't take the facts of the Holocaust seriously either. Neither do Creationists take the facts of evolutionary biology as serious. They much rather believe millions of people have "an agenda against them."

Just understand that frauds and charlatans like David Ray Griffin get away with their nonsense because they depend on the gullibility of 9/11 "Truthers." And it doesn't matter to Griffin what he claims - he knows truthers fall for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Holocaust Deniers don't take the facts of the Holocaust seriously either. Neither do Creationists take the facts of evolutionary biology as serious. They much rather believe millions of people have "an agenda against them."

You know, rather than pursuing this endless personally critical 'agenda', you could actually try entering into a discussion without having already made up your mind how it is going to end. You never know, you might even enjoy it.

Just understand that frauds and charlatans like David Ray Griffin get away with their nonsense because they depend on the gullibility of 9/11 "Truthers." And it doesn't matter to Griffin what he claims - he knows truthers fall for it.

More blah blah attacking 'truthers' rather than what they say. Are you even capable of discussing an issue, rather than reducing everything to psychology?

If you're not, here's some psychology for you. You're a miserable cynic who believes in nothing and because misery loves company you try to make everyone else feel as bad as you by latching onto 9/11 truth as something to put down and insult people for considering. That way you can generate personal conflict and make yourself feel like a winner, which temporarily makes you forget that in truth your are a nihilist.

See, not very pleasant, is it...?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I know the nature of denial movements very well, my friend. That you think your 9/11 Denial Movement is any different than any other denial movement is, in fact, the point.

Wow, only the OS diehard supporter knows all about the denial movement. I had no clue that there was any such thing as a denial movement. Tell me something jthomas, why would people seeking the truth want to be in a denial movement?

Would you kindly tell me who is the head of this denial movement because I would like to contact them and ask them several questions and some of my questions are what is their purpose of this movement. I wonder if they make any money, or do they charge people for being a member. I have to wonder what state their home offices are in.

Jthomas, can you prove with sources and links that there is a denial movement I would like to read about why such people would want to join something that is so pointless don’t you agree?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If you're not, here's some psychology for you. You're a miserable cynic who believes in nothing

A true cynic indeed, he knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing.

new topics

top topics

join