It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about Cmdraleon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i mean everything im about to say in a positive way and just curious, again i don't mean harm to anyone its just a question.
I just wonder why a mod moved his post to the hoax thread? hes had over 80 threads and not one of them are there now all the sudden low and behold today's thread is there he had a good message. I don't think its fair to move it to the hoax thread just cause someone doesn't believe it. To me a hoax is something that is proven to be a lie, so i was wondering what part of his post was a lie?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by donttaserme]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Think of this website as a microcosm of the U.S.

Technically you are supposed to have free speech but just don't try to exercise it ok? Once you learn how to play by the rules you will be alright.

All you have to do is piss off one of the mods or god forbid the owners and then poof you will either be sentenced to the corner or thrown out altogether. I'll bet I get the boot for just saying that.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

hey thanks for responding jesus i am just trying to sort out the rules myself. i like to read what he has to say and have not found anything that i can disprove (myself) but just wonder if the rules are fair for everyone then they should in fact be fair ... for everyone

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
HOAX : fraud: something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it may have something to do with the way the thread started out, which would defiantly classify a hoax.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

hi phi1618 can you please point out to me where he might have tried to deceive me or gain the advantage over me by talking about spirituality?
like i said in the op i mean this to be as friendly as possible and am not trying to come across rude to anyone else thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well if i remember correctly and if we are speaking about the same thread...

Didnt it start out saying there was some sort of base under some lake and that he was a captain there, plus a bunch of other mumbo jumbo facts.

I would consider that deliberate trickery.

please post a link to the thread in question to clarify.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

phi1618 hey thanks, but unfortunately when his post was moved he deleted the message lets see if i can find it ..well i don't know how to post the link but the title is now called post removed if that helps

i cant spell

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Greetings phil,

Fist which one of my many posts over time are you referring to?

Now of you're speaking of Lake Mead in NV that is the location of the Victor One Craft which is cloaked an unseen .

The late Dr Frank E Stranges who had died was in contact with a gentleman named valiant Thor.

Phil the thread I removed was about the overview of the Ashtar Command and the Mission to Earth .

In that post I was sharing the 12 points of importance regarding the Ashtar Command and our purpose .

I felt that I had to remove it because it was now in a place where I would have not put it for sharing.

Integrity is important and I serious believe this was being compromised.

If you want the reference to this information .

You can find it in a book called Stranger At The Pentagon by Dr Frank E Stranges.

Publisher Universe Publishing .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

new topics

top topics

join