It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Botched Building Demolition Reinforces WTC 7 Lie...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Come on WW you are being pedantic
, a news broadcasting misquote is... `Mr Smith accidentally fell off a roof yesterday, oops that should have read Mrs Smith sorry`, on scene people everywhere, no way on earth you`re going to make a goof like that, understandable a bit more if it didn`t collapse, but meh that`s one spooky act of clairvoyancy

Vent She, Hen Vest, mmmm to tired to think of more lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Personally, I like "Hen Vest"

YOU may be more likely to know this particular on-air personality.

I say it that way, 'cause not every camera-ready talking head is a World-Class journalist.

There's a song dancing in my head, there's a phrase "Bubble-Headed Bleach Blondes"....it's a satiric rant on ( mostly LA ) local "news" reporters.

I'm just saying, that 'reporting' the news is not the same, in all cases, as actually BEING a "Reporter", AKA, 'journalist'.

Some just read what they're told to read, and mouth it to the camera.

edit:

The song? "Dirty Laundry"

The Artist? Don Henley

The Album? I Can't Stand Still

...refrain, in the song, about empty-headed reporters....I think it may be apropos.....

[edit on 11 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Please stop spreading disinfo.

From a pic by SPreston. Look up the information if you don't believe. As far as I have uncovered, this is true.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30fc02d01be1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This stuff isn't hard to find mmichael. So, if you continue to say that nano-thermites are not explosive, then I will have to report you for spreading disinformation on this site.

Nanoenergetics: An Emerging Technology Area of National Importance … 43
Dr. Andrzej Miziolek, Weapons and Materials Research Directorate, Army Research Laboratory
From the first experiments with gunpowder and fireworks to the latest ammonium nitrate and powdered aluminum high explosives,
man has sought to unleash the force of chemical explosives in more powerful and controlled ways. Nanotechnology allows
researchers to bridge the gap between pure chemical evaluation and microstructural analysis, and better understand the phenomena
which make energetics work. Dr. Miziolek presents a guided tour of some of the most groundbreaking work going on today in
energetics and how nanoscience is improving our understanding of one of our oldest weapons of war.

At this point in time, all of the military services and some
DOE and academic laboratories have active R&D programs
aimed at exploiting the unique properties of nanomaterials that
h a ve potential to be used in energetic formulations for
advanced explosives and propellant applications.

Figure 4 shows an example of the typical UFG aluminum
that is produced by the Indian Head process. A transmission
electron microscope (TEM) image of the Al nanoparticles is
shown on the left
while an EFTEM (energy filtered TEM) is
shown on the right, clearly indicating a thin passivation layer of
A l2O3. These images we re taken at Lawrence Live r m o re
National Laboratory (LLNL). In summary, much more
research and development needs to be done in the production
and characterization of these and new types of MIC formulations.
Issues of MIC ignition and safety characteristics (such as
impact, friction, and electrostatic initiation) are promising
, but
need to be fully explored. Overall though, certain key MIC
characteristics are very attractive and quite promising for practical
applications. These include energy output that is 2x that
of typical high explosives
, the ability to tune the reactive power
(10 KW/cc to 10 GW/cc), tunable reaction front velocities of
0.1-1500 meters/sec, and reaction zone temperature exceeding
3000K. Specific areas of possible applications include use in
environmentally clean primers and detonators, chem/bio agent
neutralization, improved rocket propellants, IR flares/decoys,
thermal batteries, and others.

www.p2pays.org...

Do I need to continue? Or is this debate put to rest?

Pteridine: Did you notice the part where they stated about impact initiation?

Why is it so easy to prove you guys incorrect?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
reply to post by mmiichael

Please stop spreading disinfo.

From a pic by SPreston. Look up the information if you don't believe. As far as I have uncovered, this is true.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30fc02d01be1.jpg[/atsimg]

Uncovered? Uncovered?

Everything you link to displays your inability to comprehend even the basics of thermodynamics. Instead of Googling scientific jargon out of context that sounds like your notion of thermite as an explosive try learning the basics of the complex chemistry involved. It means opening books and reading hundreds of pages of dense text.

Maybe you'll be able to explain how a millimeters thin layer of allegedly thermitic material with the same composition of primer paint caused a building to collapse. Practicing professional chemists, demolitionists, structural engineers, can't.

M

[edit on 11-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Everything you link to displays your inability to comprehend even the basics of thermodynamics. Instead of Googling scientific jargon out of context that sounds like your notion of thermite as an explosive try learning the basics of the complex chemistry involved. It means opening books and reading hundreds of pages of dense text.

OK. I'm done with you. Did you even take the time to read the ten pages that I linked to?

Maybe you'll be able to explain how a millimeters thin layer of allegedly thermitic material with the same composition of primer paint caused a building to collapse. Practicing professional chemists, demolitionists, structural engineers, can't.

When did I ever say that this thin layer worked alone?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

OK. I'm done with you. Did you even take the time to read the ten pages that I linked to?

I actually missed that earlier post of yours with the pdf for the Nano-technology write up. Sorry.

Have only seen overviews on the subject which I have posted to this or another thread.

From what I understand, specialized nanotechnology at the beginning of the decade, kept under wraps by the military or not, still can't account for the claims of Jones et al, of thermitic traces in WTC debris. What was done to those steel beams that the expansion-contraction, loss of ability to support designated loads, didn't do?

No word on this. Even these guys who I consider academic opportunists and credentialed frauds, have never been able to come up within a bare bones scenario of their alleged controlled demolition. It's a magic theory that somehow left no evidence, forensic or otherwise.

There is equal proof of a mini-nuke, holograms, satellite directed energy. None. Just a lot of hocus pocus claims that the overwhelming majority of the scientific community just snickers at.

A debunker is just a guy who says "This is bunk"

Mike

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Nutter,
The phrase that you referred to "Issues of MIC ignition and safety characteristics (such as impact, friction, and electrostatic initiation) are promising..." has to do with the SAFETY of the material and that it would NOT be accidentally set off by impact, friction, and electrostatics.

Increasing the safety of energetic materials is an important goal of DOD.

If you need any more help with this, just ask.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

My mistake. My nose was broken on Sunday and I can't see too well right now.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Ouch. It'll take a while to heal. I hope you are not in great pain.

FYI, the military would like as inert an energetic material as possible that would only work when they wanted it to work. There are ways to do this but they are not easy or cheap. For guns, electromagnetics or laser ablated compounds could propel a projo without the danger of cellulose nitrate-NG compounds.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

My nose was broken on Sunday and I can't see too well right now.

Sorry to hear that. Just closed down a business and knocked out part of a tooth in the moving process.

Hope you're on the mend. Don't be afraid to take painkillers. A lot of nerve endings in that region.

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join