It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these people Robots?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I found this vid on youtube and the arrogance of MSM morons is way more than i can handle. These people must be robots, programmed to be totally subservient to the TPTB. They rip and laugh on a US Congessman that is bring up MORE than relevant issues. I'll leave it at that because i'm too angry to be peaceful right now lol.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by PjZ101]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Link's broke dude
Too short of a post but the link is still broke dude

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Correctly embeded vid for you. By the way, i let go of the MSM long time ago. Maybe you should do the same, and get your real info somewhere else. On a personal note, i am very aware of the lies that are fed by the MSM, that's why i get my news elsewhere... You don't have to loose energy by being angry, makes no sense. If you have to look at MSM news, you need to be objective towards the info, not subjective...When we look at events in a subjective way, we experience emotions, which causes loss of energy...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Okay, wow!. I am going to check the guy out. I'm from Texas and never heard of him.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sorry about the link, first time posting a video. Yea i'm a newb. Anyways just wanted to put it out there. I gave up the MSM a while ago because its nothing but pure verbal diarrhea that comes out of all of them. But every now and again i'll tune in or come across a clip and i thought this one might be worth the quick 49 second watch to observe the arrogance and denial first hand. I am not angry to the point of being really upset but just a sense of frustration that comes with these people who are supposed to keep the public in the know about the doings of washington, and to see them totally dismiss what this man is saying as "wingnut watch" is totally outrageous to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Infowars.com or Prisonplanet.tv. Check out his documentaries too, very well done. just watched the Obama deception a couple of weeks ago and it was great. getting Endgame soon too.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Here are a couple of links on the guy
govtrac

You can get his voting record here
washington post

There are areas that make me want to put him up there with Paul. Hmmm wonder if there are others out there or are they just turning around because of what is going down.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No, this guy is a wingnut.

While everyone rips the Obama administration for wanting to re-do health care (whether rightly or wrongly) it is obvious that most Americans have been listening to Rush and Glenn Beck too much.

There is a huge gap between what Obama proposes to do with health care and what most Americans think he is trying to do.

I heard Beck say that Americans would have to "win a lottery" to decide which patients see doctors.

This wingnut thinks seniors are going to die waiting for care. If done properly, Nothing of this sort will occur.

I'm Canadian, we have public health care and no one would trade it in for pure private care.

Is public care perfect? Hardly. Is it better than what you have in the US now? Absolutely.

I think the best (but not perfect) solution is a mix public and private. Allow the public portion to take care of the major surgeries, things like that.

Allow people to pay for elective surgeries and "jump the line" if they can afford it. Those who can't will have to wait - but it's better than not being able to afford it at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seanryann

You're kidding right? the other night on C-span their was a woman, i wish i could remeber her name, but she was from canada and started to have blurry vision and headaches. She goes to the doctor who misses the diagnoses, her symtoms become worse as time passes. At this point she decides to go to the Mayo Clinic where she was diagnosed with a form of cancer or was a tumor. She takes her diagnoses back to canadian doctors who then will NOT provide the surgery and the waiting list is liong anyways, soooo she heads back here to America where we enjoy the best health care because of the competition, we get teh best doctors from around the world here because of the competition and the challenges for them. They will jkst stay in japan or china or India ETC. and practice there. It is as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that the quality of health care with drastically decline and yes, the elderly will suffer most when the are diagnosed and not treated properly due to hack doctors and will be sent home to die when the public plan doesnt cover there needed care or surgeries. And from what it will cost at a TRILLION dollars that we dont even have will tank this already faltering and sinking economy. What then, another bailout? Please the gig is up and i think they ( the GOV) know it.

Viva la resistance LOL Anyone watch Southpark? Well anyone who does will get the joke.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Post added for video reference of above members comment.

La resistance

top topics

join