It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I talked with my higher self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Okay this will go into my personal life but im kind enough to share. Im having problems with the only girl i truely love. And i was sitting here thinking of a time where i had like a vision of a wolf i think it could be my spirit guide or something idk but he told me through our minds so to say it wasnt going to work w/ my ex not to be confused with the current one, idk if this was even more then imagination anways. So i thought i should ask with intention to talk to a higher self. So i sat here in silence cloed my eyes and saw the wolf say by mind"everything was going to be all right and even though the future has many outcomes..." and like that the vision cut off and i heard this voice in my head say very cleary even if you dont have the the "made up term of a relationship" you were never seperate and never will be. After that i felt so immensly joyful! Like love was waterfalling out of my heart, and i still have this profound deep feeling as one. I think the wolf could just be my ego?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so would you say its my ego that tryed to reassure me/itself/w.e? I.e the whole wolf thing? Or did that have deeper meaning?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Errrrm... no idea as to what this wolf image could be but it seems what you have managed to do is to create a non-physical body.... one which you can see in your minds eye but just isn't really there..... something your mind was thinking about.....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well congradulations!

That's a big step forward if you are in any sort of meditation regiment or something of that nature.

But let me tell you a little secret. There's no such thing as your "higher" self. That's just you. You are that entity day in and day out. It's just not clouded by all the BS we are bombarded with on a daily basis.

You should attempt contact more often, it truly is a worthwhile experience everytime.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Images and such are just things you put into it, and is not the important part.

tothetenthpower is technically right, although I think higher self is just an expression of the difference in perspective.

Outside that I really can't comment since it's such a personal thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I believe you located the part of you that talks to you from beyond here. After all he sounded fairly wise.

What he said was true. The future can change since it has yet to happen. It really is unpredictable to an exact solution, although it can be summed down to different outcomes each having a different percentage of chance to come about.

I think the message was trying to let you know that the exact outcome cannot be known, but nevertheless it is possible to know that everything will be all right. and in reality it is. No matter which outcomes occurs between you and her whatever path that is eventually chosen, will have to be realized for the time being until your death.

As for the relationship part the wolf mentioned I think he means that society makes up what a relationship is. but in truth, we are all connected with such intricacy it is hard to separate the individual when you look at it from a spiritual perspective from beyond.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well congradulations!

That's a big step forward if you are in any sort of meditation regiment or something of that nature.

But let me tell you a little secret. There's no such thing as your "higher" self. That's just you. You are that entity day in and day out. It's just not clouded by all the BS we are bombarded with on a daily basis.

You should attempt contact more often, it truly is a worthwhile experience everytime.

~Keeper
yeah, i already know im all..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0

As for the relationship part the wolf mentioned I think he means that society makes up what a relationship is. but in truth, we are all connected with such intricacy it is hard to separate the individual when you look at it from a spiritual perspective from beyond.

This part wasnt the wolf like i said the wolf vision was cut off by this other vokceout of no where and immediatly after that was when i had side effects.

And to answer someone else about it being a meditation, well i was just sitting eyes closed, with a clear mind, very relaxed and asked a question. Then came a vision ( which like i said i think i created) and during the vision it cut off and another voice came in not the wolf again i believe to be my higher self because after its voice i felt overwhelming joy and oneness. ( yes that higher self is me i know and so are you)

Edit: that someone didnt ask me anything lol, but w.e

[edit on 2-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well congradulations!

~Keeper

yes I agree with this and to me the wolf symbolizes ancient knowledge and wisdom, and the wolf is you too so you know all it has to say you just need to go within and the answers messages will come

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

Originally posted by stevedel0

This part wasnt the wolf like i said the wolf vision was cut off by this other vokceout of no where and immediatly after that was when i had side effects.

And to answer someone else about it being a meditation, well i was just sitting eyes closed, with a clear mind, very relaxed and asked a question. Then came a vision ( which like i said i think i created) and during the vision it cut off and another voice came in not the wolf again i believe to be my higher self because after its voice i felt overwhelming joy and oneness. ( yes that higher self is me i know and so are you)

Edit: that someone didnt ask me anything lol, but w.e

[edit on 2-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

The thing is though - relaxation is 95% of meditation - so in reality you were in a light meditation - slowed down your brain waves, increased your energy level and you were able to get your message delivered to you.

Also, IMHO, you will only confuse yourself asking the outside community what the meaning behind private internal messages inside yourself signify. You got the message from the deepest levels of yourself (your higher-self) so only you will be able to truly interpret it.

top topics

join