It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

so let me get this striaght...when the republicans challanged obamas bid for the senate in 2004...this document didn't come up...and when obama started off on his bid for the presidency in 2007, all through the 2008 election year, the republicans didn't bring this up...but ...AFTER HE IS ELECTED PRESIDENT...""NOW"" republicans bring it up!!!....yeah...right, makes perfect sense to me.[/quote
Do you understand how the Congress works in America? To be in the House or the Senate, it doesn't matter where you're born. Just that you're a citizen. Which Obama is. That is why the Republicans didn't challenge this back then.

Fast forward to 2008. Why didn't the Republicans bring this up then? Perhaps, they didn't because they understood that Obama was hugely popular and by bringing something like this up, it'd look desperate. They may have understood too that by just waiting and letting this come out on it's own, they'd kill two bird with one stone. They'd have their guy in the White House and the Democrat party would be forever ruined because, who is going to trust them if they put up a guy that wasn't even eligible?

+4 more 
link   

Originally posted by BlackShark
I don't know how to say this in a politically correct manner without provoking mod reaction but, this whole Obama BC thing is pretty much a pathetic attempt by those who simply can't come to terms that Obama won fair and square, certainly with a lot more votes then Bush had during his reelections (remmember Florida, anyone?).

I don't know how to respond to such ignorance in a politically correct manner - so I won't try. What part of CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY can't you grasp? This doesn't have anything to do with him getting the votes to win. This has to do with the fact that he may not have even been eligible to attempt to garner the votes in the first place! If he's legitimate, then fine. But the issue is that it seems more and more liekly that he isn't!

link   
you brainwashed Obamatrons are losing and it feels great. Take your marxist views somewhere else and let the real hard working and honest Americans take back this country.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I can't believe how racist people still are these days. Makes me sick.

Gah. This whole thing has nothing to do with race! Many of these people would do the same thing if it was a white man in Obama's place!

link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Next, because some resolution was passed claiming Obama as a citizen is both moot and irrelivent. He is to be a NATURAL BORN US CITIZEN according to the articles of the Constitution.

Finally, it would be most interesting to see how the Legislature and the Judiciary would reverse all of the damage that this fraud has perpetrated upon the American people. It would also be interesting to see if he would then be arrested and charged with a crime.

Time will tell, but I am paying VERY careful attention to this one!

To make a correction here, it states in the Constitution that you "MUST be a NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN or a U.S. Citizen born BEFORE the ratification of this Constitution."

This means you must be born on AMERICAN SOIL. A U.S. citizen is born in federal territory. John McCain was born in federal territory in Panama. He is an U.S. citizen NOT born before the ratification of the Constitution so he IS NOT eligible to hold the office either!!

It is truly sad that so many people are not paying attention completely. This is how we got ourselves screwed in the first place. Technicalities are what are used to DUPE us. We must be vigilant and thorough in our investigations and know ALL the details completely and precisely.

I believe, looking at this document that it is legitimate. The typeset and the paper are dated. The faded ink can not be "created" with the same effect throughout the document. The "raised seal" I would like to see closer or a close-up shot of it that can be analyzed. And yes it only needs one signature from the registrars office.

The census was created because so many people were home birthed and never recorded. The government OWNS us and needs to have accurate data on the herd. They can not asign you work detail and examine your potential if they don't know you exist. Think about it.

Tell a man he is free, and he is free for a day. TEACH a man his Rights and he is Free forever!!

link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by BlackShark

Or people could be concerned that the man who is president isn't eligible to be. Just sayin'.

Obama could be done with this SO easily. But, he's choosing to not just end this whole thing. I would say that all the "birthers" would be done with this and accept that he is eligible to be the president if he just released his long form birth certificate.

Why should he weaken himself on the word of a bunch of malcontents?

If he did as you suggest he will be seen to be bowing to them which will make it easier for people to bully him into other actions in future.

Frankly he should ignore them and if confronted about it in an interview, he should be honest - that the whole thing is ridiculous and offensive.

link   
Doesn't seem very authentic.

Need more sources with this one.

Until then, just seems like more haters are willing to do anything to get their president in trouble.

link   
reply to post by octotom

you dont have to be a natural born system to be in the senate or to be a governor. But I guess you're to stupid to learn that.

The lack of ignorance from these comments only proves one thing. trolls. and non educated trolls at that.

Second, we have a rule of law and what good is it if our government does not abide by it....

[edit on 2-8-2009 by epete22]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
reply to post by phoenix103

Entitled to be president? Entitled.

Is that you feel about your life? Your entitled to other peoples money? You're entitled?
_javascript:icon('
')

Here is the debate. His father was born in kenya therefore he can not be a natural born citizen. Enough said.

Since when is someone entitled to be president. That kind of statement just shows your lack of knowledge or education to discern facts from your twisted reality.

I have no idea what you're talking about. He is "entitled" to be President as he won the election.

For the life of me I cannot see your problem. The argument about his father is insane so i'm not getting into that with you.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
so let me get this striaght...when the republicans challanged obamas bid for the senate in 2004...this document didn't come up...and when obama started off on his bid for the presidency in 2007, all through the 2008 election year, the republicans didn't bring this up...but ...AFTER HE IS ELECTED PRESIDENT...""NOW"" republicans bring it up!!!....yeah...right, makes perfect sense to me.

I agree.

In my opinion this is one of the reasons why our country is NOT nearly as great as it was after WWII. We spend an enormous amount of time trying to undermine the efforts of the incumbent party, even if we know that will hurt the country.

It's not about improving the country, it's about winning, undermining your opponents efforts all for individual power and money.

A lot of politicians don't care about the USA, they put their own personal gain before improving the country.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22

Originally posted by phoenix103

Originally posted by BlackShark
I don't know how to say this in a politically correct manner without provoking mod reaction but, this whole Obama BC thing is pretty much a pathetic attempt by those who simply can't come to terms that Obama won fair and square, certainly with a lot more votes then Bush had during his reelections (remmember Florida, anyone?).

Are you stupid or are you just making another comment like a good little sheep?

62,040,610 people voted for Bush.

66,882,230 people voted for obama.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by epete22]

None of the comments you have quoted here were made by me, please be careful with your posting as it is incredibly misleading.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by phoenix103]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

you dont have to be a natural born system to be in the senate or to be a governor. But I guess you're to stupid to learn that.

That is what I said, you don't have to be a natural born citizen to be in the Congress or the Governor of a state. But you have to be to be president. So I don't think I'm "too stupid to learn that" when I said it before you.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
so let me get this striaght...when the republicans challanged obamas bid for the senate in 2004...this document didn't come up...and when obama started off on his bid for the presidency in 2007, all through the 2008 election year, the republicans didn't bring this up...but ...AFTER HE IS ELECTED PRESIDENT...""NOW"" republicans bring it up!!!....yeah...right, makes perfect sense to me.

Here, I would be more than happy to help you "Get this straight" - this issue was brought up BEFORE the election. The reason the "Republicans" didn't "Bring this up" is because they play for the same team. You, my friend, are putting way to much presumptive faith on the two-party system.

Your assumption that this is "Republican" sponsored issue is entirely misguided. In fact, the Republicans are hoping to God that this just goes away. No, this is almost entirely driven by the Independents, like me, that are sick and tired of this hijacked government running rough-shod over everyone and everything. Where there is smoke...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Electro38

I can't believe how racist people still are these days. Makes me sick.

Gah. This whole thing has nothing to do with race! Many of these people would do the same thing if it was a white man in Obama's place!

I didn't think so either at first, but I am starting to see that there is a component of racism in these discussions. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just a little comment on the certificate & sex of the child.

Until the 1970's it was common practice for English registrars to use Boy and Girl for the sex of the child rather than Male or Female. I myself was born in 1966 in England and my sex, according to my birth certificate at least, is Boy. My Father was born in what was then Ceylon, a British colony ; his sex is boy. My Brother was born in Rhodesia, he's a Boy too.

Seems odd that in England and two of its colonies that Boy was used for my family members ... but in Kenya, with presumably a British colonial registrar, it was Male which was used on the certificate rather than Boy.

Might not mean anything.

Signed,

An eternal Boy

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I dunno guys....

Even if Obama was really born in Kenya and not eligible to be President, the powers behind the Obama presidency ( the guys who hand-picked him) would also be powerful enough to create a forgery of their own or be able to cover everything up and shield Obama.

Besides, Obama is doing things right now in office that are atrocious and any opposition should be concentrating on that instead. What is better to attack, a birth certificate that can be forged or covered up or 60 appointed czars that believe weird stuff like forced population control.

And, if Obama gets impeached, most likely Biden will get impeached, and we will get Pelosi as president. Do we REALLY want Pelosi in the White House?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The Rule of Law: 1. If the facts are against you, argue the law. 2. If the law is against you, argue the facts. 3. If the facts and the law are against you, yell like he!!l.

Obama is a lawyer he seems to be following this "rule of law" As a US citizen I have the right to know if the guy in the white house is or is not my president. I do not care if he is white, green, purple, demiRat of reBooblican. Question have been raised and I as a citizen have not been given anything except the politico two step for an answer to a simple question with a very simple answer.

All of the laws signed by this guy could be null and void therefore I need the question is answered. Stonewalling just makes me think he is NOT my president.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

MY oldest child was born in 68, his is folded and hasn't aged much.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

To make a correction here, it states in the Constitution that you "MUST be a NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN or a U.S. Citizen born BEFORE the ratification of this Constitution."

You're emphasizing the parts wrong. The phrase in the Constitution, "or a U.S. Citizen at time of the ratification of this Constitution," only applied to the founding fathers. So, essentially that part has no effect to day and everyone must be natural born to be president.

This means you must be born on AMERICAN SOIL. A U.S. citizen is born in federal territory. John McCain was born in federal territory in Panama. He is an U.S. citizen NOT born before the ratification of the Constitution so he IS NOT eligible to hold the office either!!

The Supreme Court ruled, in the early 1900s that one born in a federal territory could be president. What was his name...the guy from Arizona that McCain idolizes...who'd run for president in like the 40s...can't remember his name. But he was born in Arizona when it was a territory and the Democrats back then tried to knock him out of the race. The Supreme Court then said that anyone born in a territory could be president, as along at they were born to American parents, or something like that. Goldwater! Barry Goldwater, that's his name. Arizona apparently has no luck with presidential contenders, haha.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was just about to post this.

SF for the find.

Even if this is authentic, do you not think that with all the power the Elite has they cannot erase all records and call fake?

Good luck proving the authenticity of this (authentic) looking document.

Signed as:

I, Joshua Simon COUYA, Deputy Registrar of Births, Deaths, and Marriages for the Coast Province of Kenya, do hereby certify that the above is a true copy of the entry recorded in the Birth Register of this Province, Book 44B, Page 5733, Given under my Hand and Seal of Office this 17th day of February, 1964

Simple enough to verify.

Get Book 44B from the registrar before it "spontaniously combusts".

If someone can copy page 5733 of that book, and this page reflects this certificate, the U.S. will have a genuine crisis on their hands.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Truth4hire]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join