It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

There is one fact in this case - Obama is entitled to be US President, some with an agenda are trying to claim he isn't. Its laughable really.

What is there to debate?

link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Take a look here

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

It appears it was part of a court filing AUG 1 ?

Orly Taitz again huh? No wonder the OP has no faith in the document he published. Anyone coming to this thread hoping fr the truth would do themselves well to pay special attention to two things. - 1. Even the OP does not want to get behind what he posted and 2. Orly is as nutty as a Reese's factory.

This is my favorite arguement so far - a russian woman telling you and me who is and is not valid as our president.

Not to be offensive but, Who is Orly Taitz and why should we believe he is "as nutty as a Reese's factory"? (Whatever that means went way over my head.) Please explain that statement. I'm curious when an accusation of insanity is thrown around. It makes me want to find out why. Thanks.

link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
How exciting is this? But one thing that makes me doubt is the folded creases. My 1961 BC looks more worn out and the paper is kind of yellowed, shiny. On the other hand it looks authentic enough to be worthy of examination by an impartial panel of experts.

This document seems oddly well preserved considering its age. I would imagine that since it's been folded, one could presume it's been secreted away in some keepsake box of sorts. If that's the case, then I would expect the paper to appear much more aged.

As far as I know, unless this document has been archived carefully -- I'm talking proper archival techniques -- I don't see how it could appear to remain so pristine.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackShark
I don't know how to say this in a politically correct manner without provoking mod reaction but, this whole Obama BC thing is pretty much a pathetic attempt by those who simply can't come to terms that Obama won fair and square, certainly with a lot more votes then Bush had during his reelections (remmember Florida, anyone?).

Correct. Well said.

I don't think those who are perpetrating this nonsense realise they aren't convincing anyone else.

People just know its malicious.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

1. Even the OP does not want to get behind what he posted

The way that I've understood thus far, the OP is behind this and there is a source, but the OP just isn't at liberty to say who the source is yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Please do not sue me: I rang the information through my computer (unix) and I am posting it here to get around the MAL-WARE warning. All rights to the information of course belong to those who originally posted it on the internet.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
Notice of Electronic Filing
The following transaction was entered by Taitz, Orly on 8/1/2009 at 10:08 PM PDT and filed on 8/1/2009
Case Name:
Ambassador Alan Keyes PhD, et al v. Barack Hussein Obama, et al
Case Number:
8:09-cv-82
Filer:
Alan Keyes PhD
Document Number:
Docket Text:
NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION to Expedite authentication, MOTION for Issuance of Letters Rogatory for authenticity of Kenyan birth certificate filed by Plaintiff Alan Keyes PhD. (Attachments: # (1) Appendix Photocopy of Obama’s birth certificate from Kenya)(Taitz, Orly)
8:09-cv-82 Notice has been electronically mailed to:
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA     [email protected]
Orly Taitz     [email protected]
8:09-cv-82 Notice has been delivered by First Class U. S. Mail or by fax to: :
The following document(s) are associated with this transaction:
Document description:
Main Document
Original filename:C:\Documents and Settings\Orly Taitz\My Documents\Keyes%20rogatory%20motion%202[1].pdf
Electronic document Stamp:
[STAMP cacdStamp_ID=1020290914 [Date=8/1/2009] [FileNumber=8207635-0]
[4da93b34b5fdee7990ff197d1d52961f770acc565b44d7fc733fd17c504b32e2e382d
943286e846ebef328762b316b0afaf37f29aa8cf9f725fa7514c0519f29]]
Document description:Appendix Photocopy of Obama’s birth certificate from Kenya
Original filename:C:\Documents and Settings\Orly Taitz\My Documents\Kenya BC.pdf
Electronic document Stamp:
[STAMP cacdStamp_ID=1020290914 [Date=8/1/2009] [FileNumber=8207635-1]
[2b1e994c5d722e038a18416495d68765cadffdb11fa1066b8c7814f13f52f8ae00b5d
945186f8c08973dd1125cd2526e37cbc74feb3897c09b6b9ce4708491eb]]

Dr. Orly Taitz
Attorney-at-Law
Orly Taitz Law Offices
26302 La Paz, Suite 211
Mission Viejo, California 92691
Telephone: (949) 683-5411
E-Mail: [email protected]

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
SANTA ANA (SOUTHERN) DIVISION

Captain Pamela Barnett,                                 §
Lt. Colonel Richard Norton Bauerbach          §
Captain Robin D. Biron                                 §
Colonel John D. Blair,                                   §
Mr. David L. Bosley,                                     §
Ms. Loretta G. Bosley,                                   §
Captain Harry G. Butler,                                §
Representative Glenn Casada, Tennessee       §
Jennifer Leah Clark,                                      §
Representive Timothy Comerford, NH          §
Charles Crusemire,                              §
Representative Cynthia Davis, Missouri         §        Civil Action No.:
Chief Warrant O. Thomas S. Davidson         §        SACV09-00082-DOC (Anx)
Matthew Michael Edwards,                            §        TRIAL-BY-JURY
Lt. Jason Freese,                                            §        DEMANDED
Mr. Kurt C. Fuqua,                                        §
Officer Clint Grimes,                                     §
Representative Casey Guernsey, Missouri     §
Julliett Ireland,                                               §
D. Andrew Johnson,                                      §
Israel D. Jones,                                              §
Timothy Jones,                                              §
Alan Keyes, Ph.D.,                                        §
Commander David Fullmer LaRoque,           §       
Gail Lightfoot,                                               §
Lita M. Lott,                                                  §
Major David Grant Mosby,                            §
MSGT Steven Kay Neuenschwander,            §
Representative Frank Niceley, Tennessee      §
Retired Senator Jerry O’Neil, Montana,         §
SFC E7 Robert Lee Perry          ,                             §
Representative Larry Rappaport, NH             §
Colonel Harry Riley,                                      §
Sergeant Jeffrey Wayne Rosner,         §
MSGT Jeffrey Schwilk,                                 §
Captain David Smithey,                                 §
Lt. Commander John Bruce Steidel,              §
Cmdr. Douglas Earl Stoeppelwerth                §
Thomas J Taylor,                                           §
Representative Eric Swafford, Tennessee      §
Captain Neil B. Turner,                                  §
Richard E. Venable,                                       §
LCDR Jeff Graham Winthrope, and              §
Lt. Colonel Mark Wriggle,                             §
                              Plaintiffs,                         §
                                                                      §
                    v.                                               §
                                                                      §
Barack Hussein Obama,                                 §
Michelle L.R. Obama,                                    §
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State,  §
Robert M. Gates, Secretary of Defense,         §
Joseph R. Biden, Vice-President and             §
President of the Senate,                                  §
                              Defendants.                     §

SPECIAL MOTION FOR LEAVE TO CONDUCT PRE-RULE 26(f) DISCOVERY
TO DEFENDANT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and
CERTAIN NON-PARTY WITNESSES
TO PERPETUATE TESTIMONY, PRESERVE EVIDENCE, and to
TRANSMIT LETTERS ROGATORY PURSUANT to
28 U.S.C. §§1781(a)(2)-(b)(2)
          The undersigned counsel for Plaintiffs has acquired possession of a color copy of one certain document (attached as Exhibit A to this motion), regarding which there are no ready means of authentication except by recovery of the original document.  As should be apparent from the nature and content of the document, if authenticated, and shown to be genuine, the contents of this document will significantly narrow and shorten the discovery and pre-trial litigation period necessary in this case, and might lead to an early resolution by settlement or transfer of these proceedings to the United States House of Representatives and Senate according the procedures outlined in the Constitution.
     It is also apparent (and hearsay evidence available to Plaintiffs’ counsel aggravates her concerns) that political pressure may be brought to bear to destroy all relevant evidence, whether such evidence exists within or outside the borders of the United States of America.
          It would appear to the undersigned counsel that either 28 U.S.C. §1781(a)(2) or 28 U.S.C. §1782(b)(2) or some combination of these statutory authorizations outlines the procedures by which to transmit letters rogatory and other requests to the proper authorities abroad in Kenya and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
     For two classes of evidence at issue here, namely all requests for relevant passport materials and other documents existing within the United States of America, as well as all requests to be made through diplomatic channels to foreign tribunals, Defendant HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON is the Secretary of State of the United States of America, and accordingly, Secretary Clinton is the first and primary proper target of letters rogatory to be submitted pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1781(a)(2).

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I think Keyes has known something all along,

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Continued

FIRST, Plaintiffs pray that this court authorize Plaintiffs to issue a special subpoena for deposition duces tecum to Secretary HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON be cited to appear within 21 days pursuant to (or in the letter and spirit of) Rule 27 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (even though this action has been filed and served, many months will pass before the Rule 26(f) Conference can be held to plan for discovery among the parties).  The purpose of Rule 27, even though designed for pre-filing discovery, is fulfilled and relevant here, in that some (above-noted) hearsay evidence exists that an individual involved in the examination of passport files at the United States Department of State relating to and involving certain 2008 Presidential candidates may have been killed in relation  to such inquiry. Last year it was announced by former secretary of State Candoleeza Rice that there was tampering with the passport records of three major presidential candidates and it was investigated by the inspector general.  Lt. Querl Harris was one of the suspects in passport tampering scandal. Washington post has announced that he was cooperating with the FBI and shortly thereafter he was found dead, shot in the head, sitting in his parked car.   This case remains open and unresolved. Under such circumstances, “perpetuation of evidence” becomes a more and more significant and time-sensitive issue.
          SECOND, Plaintiffs pray that this court will send a request for letters rogatory pursuant to 28 U.S.C.§1781(a)(2) to Defendant HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and other relevant officers in the United States Department of State to issue and transmit letters rogatory through proper diplomatic channels to the following foreign offices of public record and vital statistics:
          For the Republic of Kenya:
KENYA
The Principal Civil Registrar
Dept of Civil Registration
Office of the President
PO Box 49179
Nairobi
Kenya
Tel: 227461
And/or
Office of the Principal Registrar
Deputy Registrar
Births, Deaths, and Marriages for the
Coast Province of Kenya
(or its modern successor, equivalent jurisdiction) in and for
MOMBASA, KENYA
(formerly British East Africa)
and/or
Kenya High Commission
45 Portland Place
London W1B 1AS
Tel No. 020 7636 2371

E-maiL: [email protected] [email protected]
www.kenyahighcommission.net...
searchcertappforms.html

And/or

www.direct.gov.uk
General Register Office
www.gro.gov.uk...
Certificate Services Section
www.direct.gov.uk...
WhoiseligibleforaBritishpassport/DG_174145
General Register Office
PO Box 2
SOUTHPORT
PR8 2JD
Tel: +44 (0) 845 603 7788 (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am to 4pm).
THIRD and in the alternative, Plaintiffs pray that this court issue and transmit letters rogatory and requests directly to each of the above-and-foregoing listed foreign offices or agencies (or to the relevant tribunals with appropriate jurisdiction in the relevant countries) without the intervention or assistance of Defendant HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and/or other officers of the Department of State and/or the Department of Justice of the United States of America.
It is urgent that this request be prosecuted prior to the normal onset of discovery in this case, again, according to the general letter and spirit of Rule 27 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure regarding the perpetuation of testimony.  There has never been a constitutional challenge to the identity and eligibility of a sitting President of the United States and so there are no direct precedents regarding this matter, but it is fairly safe to say that the potential consequences and fallout from this present filing being made public will be severe and significant, even though the undersigned counsel makes absolutely no pre-judgment or prediction regarding the actual authenticity of the document of which only a color copy taken by a camera at an odd angle, which is attached herein as Exhibit A.
PRAYER FOR RELIEF
For all of the above-and-foregoing reasons, Plaintiffs pray that this court will grant leave to the Plaintiffs to conduct the aforementioned special discovery immediately and prior to the normal Rule 26(f) Conference, pursuant to Rule 27 and all or some subset of the procedures authorized in 28 U.S.C. §§1781(a)(2)-1781(b)(2).  Although the urgency of this request cannot be overstated, 21 days is the normal time for service of such a request as this under Rule 27 of the Federal Rules, and the undersigned counsel reminds the Court that she will be out of the United States from August 2, 2009, to August 24, 2009.
                                                  Respectfully submitted,
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Lughnasadh/LaLunasa

By:________________________________
                                                            Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. (SBN 223433)
                                                            Attorney for the Plaintiffs
                                                            26302 La Paz, Suite 211
                                                            Mission Viejo, California 92691

Telephone (949) 683-5411
                                                            E-Mail: [email protected]
PROOF OF SERVICE
          I the undersigned Charles Edward Lincoln, being over the age of 18 and not a party to this case, so hereby declare under penalty of perjury that on this Saturday August 1, 2009, I provided facsimile copies of the Plaintiffs’ above-and-foregoing
SPECIAL MOTION FOR LEAVE TO CONDUCT PRE-RULE 26(f) DISCOVERY
TO DEFENDANT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and
CERTAIN NON-PARTY WITNESSES
TO PERPETUATE TESTIMONY, PRESERVE EVIDENCE, and TRANSMIT
 LETTERS ROGATORY PURSUANT to 28 U.S.C. §§1781(a)(2)-(b)(2)
to all of the following non-party attorneys whose names were affixed to the “STATEMENT OF INTEREST” who have appeared in this case in accordance with the local rules of the Central District of California, to wit:
THOMAS P. O’BRIEN
LEON W. WEIDMAN
ROGER E. WEST
DAVID A. DeJUTE
FACSIMILE (213) 894-7819
          DONE AND EXECUTED ON THIS 1st day of August, 2009

Charles Edward Lincoln, III
[email protected]
Tel: (512) 923-1889

Exhibit A:
Unauthenticated Color Photocopy of
Certified Copy of
Registration of Birth from the
Coast Province of Kenya
District of Mombasa
District Registry Office
Office of the Principal Registrar
Republic of Kenya, issued on the
17th day of February, 19
Posted in Dossiers, Events, HOT ITEMS!, LINKS, Latest News, Legal Actions, Supporting Documentation, Uncategorized | 19 Comments »
You can Advertise on Orly’s blog!
July 31st, 2009
 NOW AVAILABLE LIMITED ADVERTISING SPACE
Links or Top Posts in blog,
Contact Orly for more info;
[email protected]
Are you going into foreclosure? Call us, we might be able to help
Posted in Uncategorized | 6 Comments »
I need volunteers in England ASAP
August 2nd, 2009

Thank you Orly for all the work

link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

I don't know how to say this in a politically correct manner without provoking mod reaction but, this whole Obama BC thing is pretty much a pathetic attempt by those who simply can't come to terms that Obama won fair and square, certainly with a lot more votes then Bush had during his reelections (remmember Florida, anyone?).

Correct. Well said.

I don't think those who are perpetrating this nonsense realise they aren't convincing anyone else.

People just know its malicious.

By eliminating the words "whole", "pathetic", and "fair and square" your argument would be non offensive. Just an FYI for stating your case impartially.

link   
so let me get this striaght...when the republicans challanged obamas bid for the senate in 2004...this document didn't come up...and when obama started off on his bid for the presidency in 2007, all through the 2008 election year, the republicans didn't bring this up...but ...AFTER HE IS ELECTED PRESIDENT...""NOW"" republicans bring it up!!!....yeah...right, makes perfect sense to me.

link   
reply to post by BlackShark

Or people could be concerned that the man who is president isn't eligible to be. Just sayin'.

Obama could be done with this SO easily. But, he's choosing to not just end this whole thing. I would say that all the "birthers" would be done with this and accept that he is eligible to be the president if he just released his long form birth certificate.

link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Entitled to be president? Entitled.

Is that you feel about your life? Your entitled to other peoples money? You're entitled?
_javascript:icon('
')

Here is the debate. His father was born in kenya therefore he can not be a natural born citizen. Enough said.

Since when is someone entitled to be president. That kind of statement just shows your lack of knowledge or education to discern facts from your twisted reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like on Aug 1 2009 two of the plaintiffs (Drake, Robinson) withdrew from the filing (but reserve right to file in the future) since they disagree with the strategy of the attorney (Dr Orly Taitz) as she can't work with their preferred counsel (Gary Kreep).

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Holy cow look at the names on that document.

If true our own government officials conspired against us.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
so let me get this striaght...when the republicans challanged obamas bid for the senate in 2004...this document didn't come up...and when obama started off on his bid for the presidency in 2007, all through the 2008 election year, the republicans didn't bring this up...but ...AFTER HE IS ELECTED PRESIDENT...""NOW"" republicans bring it up!!!....yeah...right, makes perfect sense to me.

No no one has seen it

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I am not republican and you don't have to show documents to be a Senator........and yes it was brought up before and during the election........Courts and people like you did not want to listen........

So once again .........we will see who shuts down this attempt

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some of you people just don't give up do you. You ought to turn your energy to something of value.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How do you know it's real? Don't you think if there was some kind of fraud going on it would have been revealed a long time ago?

I can't believe how racist people still are these days. Makes me sick.

link   
These photographs are being presented as proof in Major Cooks Lawsuit By his attorney Orly Taitz. see www.wnd.com... The following vido shows Taitz with her client Maj. Cook discussing the lawsuit.

link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Are you stupid or are you just making another comment like a good little sheep?

62,040,610 people voted for Bush.

66,882,230 people voted for obama.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by epete22]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join