It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

www.wnd.com...

Should it be written in English?

Anyway here is an enlarged picture and a picture , I don't know.

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

No worries bud, I hear what you are saying. Like I said, it doesn't matter who you have at the top, its the government as a whole that is ruining the country

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah, sure!

I'll say it clearly: forgery.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

I have visited this site many times with no difficulty whatsoever. no malware that i have been able to discern. this new warning appeared this morning. i don't have any warning type applications running, so this particular warning was put up by someone on the internet itself. interesting that someone should be that determined to keep people from the site. I'm glad to see that World Net Daily now has this certificate posted too.

yes many of you sneer at world net daily because they present information you don't approve of, but since the main stream has decided to ignore any hint of a question about obama, somebody's got to present the alternatives.

here is an excellent article talking about why the birth certificate question is important. the author believes it is the only way we have of learning about obama's background since the one he talks about is to a great degree fictitious.
Suborned in the USA

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How exciting is this? But one thing that makes me doubt is the folded creases. My 1961 BC looks more worn out and the paper is kind of yellowed, shiny. On the other hand it looks authentic enough to be worthy of examination by an impartial panel of experts.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interestingly, Kenya National Archives are also kept at Syracuse University Library. library.syr.edu...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Scratch my previous concern regarding signatures. If this is merely a certified copy of the actual record then, of course, there would only be the one signature of the deputy registrar.

On the other hand, there seems to be a moire pattern specifically around the typed areas of the document. Moire patterns generally appear from second generation scans and these patterns typically affect the entire picture evenly. That doesn't appear to be the case here.

Maybe someone with a little more expertise in the area of moire patterns can chime in here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

don't forget that kenya was a british colony for many years, run by british officials. english was and probably still is the official language.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

don't forget that kenya was a british colony for many years, run by british officials. english was and probably still is the official language.

TY. true

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beebs
Would you happen to know how this document came about? or who found it?

Yes. But I can't say unless the source tells me I can. Sorry.
But that's all I can say at this point. Take it or leave it.

Leave it.

You should have left it until you had a source lined up.

link   
[edit on 2-8-2009 by nepafogo]

link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Take a look here

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

It appears it was part of a court filing AUG 1 ?

Orly Taitz again huh? No wonder the OP has no faith in the document he published. Anyone coming to this thread hoping fr the truth would do themselves well to pay special attention to two things. - 1. Even the OP does not want to get behind what he posted and 2. Orly is as nutty as a Reese's factory.

This is my favorite arguement so far - a russian woman telling you and me who is and is not valid as our president.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Doing a search for the case number shown in the photo will provide you with plenty of reading:

Google Link

[edit on 2-8-2009 by DukeOfDorch]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Perhaps the truth might be coming out sooner htan we hoped.

but even if hes found to be ineligible to be president the scenarios don't play out too well..
1 Obama gets impeached, goes through processes and trial of impeachment which takes 2 years. So he would stil be pres up until around 2012.

2 Biden becomes pres..

3 civil war, all the african americans get angry cause the first black president is thrown out of office. martial law gets implemented. FEMA camps are put in use

4COngress passed a bill declaring Nobama a US Citizen a month ago. So he says tough cookies I'm still president and tricked you all. Public gets mad and Martial law implemented again.

No good can come from this as much as I don't want a foreign muslim crashing our country we have to suck it up

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Actually that would not happen at all IMO. This would be a major, major violation and their would definitely be a military coup. All members of our government that aided and embeded obama would be rounded up swiftly, that includes all or most members of congress, senate, biden and clinton. Maybe even FBI agents, CIA, NSA and other homeland security officials.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Orly Taitz again huh? No wonder the OP has no faith in the document he published. Anyone coming to this thread hoping fr the truth would do themselves well to pay special attention to two things. - 1. Even the OP does not want to get behind what he posted and 2. Orly is as nutty as a Reese's factory.

This is my favorite arguement so far - a russian woman telling you and me who is and is not valid as our president.

reply to post by evil incarnate

------
Would you like to step out side? Why do you people attack instead of debate on the facts?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by epete22]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Flyersfan,

Can you tell me what is on that birth certificate

that isn't correct?

I don't mean to sound stupid but I can't figure that out.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Would this attorney really put her neck out this far over a fake document?

That would be suicide.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Orly Taitz, does she have a bad reputation?

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't know how to say this in a politically correct manner without provoking mod reaction but, this whole Obama BC thing is pretty much a pathetic attempt by those who simply can't come to terms that Obama won fair and square, certainly with a lot more votes then Bush had during his reelections (remmember Florida, anyone?).

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I figured she had something. On Friday Orly posted all kinds of stuff on her blog asking about authenticating circa 1961 Kenyan birth records

Very important. i need verification that E. F. Lavender was British colonial registrar in Mombasa, Kenya in 1961.

July 31st, 2009 Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Comments

Very important
July 31st, 2009
1. I need experts who can authenticate documents from Kenya.
2. I need to find people who were born in Kenya in 1961 and have their birth certificate. I need to see it, I need to see how it looks like.
3. I need to know who was the British registrar in Mombasa in 1961.
If you have info, call me 949-XXX-XXXX. No crank calls please, and be short, please. I really don’t have any time for stories

Source:

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join