It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 129
<< 126  127  128   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Anyone coming to this thread hoping fr the truth would do themselves well to pay special attention to two things.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
Anyone coming to this thread hoping fr the truth would do themselves well to pay special attention to two things.

Such as.....?

Reviving this old thread for that really got me curious.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Believe it or not ... this thread has come up in discussion elsewhere. Therefore, I'll make a statement on THIS thread so as not to be off topic on the other one.

1 - I was VERY clear from the very start of this thread .. this was a verify/debunk thread.
2 - I have stated clearly that I believe Obama was probably born in Hawaii.
3 - I was not 'smacked down' by Springer or any other moderator for posting a 'hoax'. This thread was, and always will be, a verify/debunk thread. It was never a statement of authenticity for the document in question. The document for this thread came from the ATS management because they wanted it verified or debunked by ATSers.

edit on 7/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this has already been addressed, but the "You've been Punk'd" certificate photo does not have the same brown stain on the mother's maiden name.

The "Punk'd" photo also mispells maiden as "maicen" ... bad OCR because of the stain on the first photo??

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128   >>

join