It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+122 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Oh .. this could be fun!

Certified. Has a raised seal. Signed and dated with names of officials.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

(trying to get the picture up on the screen ... I'm not good at this ... )

See if I read this correctly ....

Joshua Sikes Oduya - Deputy Registrar
E.F. Lavandar - Registrar
Mom's address - Kansas
Dad's address - Kenya
Dad's occupation - student
Kid's name - Barack Hussein II (no Obama?)

ODD - resident and name of 'informant' - B.H. Obama from Hawaii ... doesn't match the previous address for the dad - Kenya. No signature.

UPDATE - FOUR

NEW IMAGE SURFACES

The hoaxer has come clean with a series of new images, including this one:

FORGERY MOST-LIKELY CONFIRMED

It appears that the Kenyan birth certificate contains too many similarities to an Australian birth certificate found online. A summary post of the collaborative findings of several ATS members can be found here

This thread will remain in the "Political Conspiracies" forum as a forged document intended to discredit the President of the United States is indeed a very compelling political conspiracy.

Previous update links below...

Serious doubts about the accuracy of "information" on this document have been raised in this post on page 46 of this thread.

Those points were later refuted in this post, which apparently continues to keep the analysis alive.

[edit on 7-8-3009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Perhaps the truth might be coming out sooner htan we hoped.

but even if hes found to be ineligible to be president the scenarios don't play out too well..
1 Obama gets impeached, goes through processes and trial of impeachment which takes 2 years. So he would stil be pres up until around 2012.

2 Biden becomes pres..

3 civil war, all the african americans get angry cause the first black president is thrown out of office. martial law gets implemented. FEMA camps are put in use

4COngress passed a bill declaring Nobama a US Citizen a month ago. So he says tough cookies I'm still president and tricked you all. Public gets mad and Martial law implemented again.

No good can come from this as much as I don't want a foreign muslim crashing our country we have to suck it up

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Very interesting...

Would you happen to know how this document came about? or who found it?

If authentic, then who knows what will happen. Looks pretty legitimate to me.

Gonna look up and see if I can't find another certificate from same time period.

SnF

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Would you happen to know how this document came about? or who found it?

Yes. But I can't say unless the source tells me I can. Sorry.
But that's all I can say at this point. Take it or leave it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Whoa Nellie!! Very interesting indeed. Where did this come from? If it is authentic, things will get very interesting.

Nice find!! I will certainly keep my eyes on this story.

+51 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Funny how no matter what BC the administration puts up, even though several journalists and Hawaiian officials verified it, it is FORGED and can't be real!

Oh but suddenly one from Kenya is.

Funny how evidence is only valid and not forged when it supports your cause.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

I don't want a foreign muslim crashing our country

Im pretty sure George W Bush and his cronies have already done that, and they are are as American as you can get. So what if Obama is muslim, what does his religion have anything to do with it? I always thought that religion and state were supposed to be separate. As for him possibly being born outside the USA, then sure maybe he should be impeached but so far he's not doing as bad as a job as GWB thats for sure. That guy was a complete moron, forcing his will on the American people and the rest of the world.

When are the American people going to realize that its the government itself in a whole that is ruining your country, not the token figure head.

Wasn't your government set up in the beginning with the slogan "By the people for the people"? what happened? Now its "by the government for the government and if you don't agree with us or oppose us in any way, you're a terrorist"

*Edit spelling

[edit on 2-8-2009 by QBSneak000]

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm aware of this source as well - but as Flyersfan has already stated, it is up to the source to reveal themselves. And, in time, I believe they will. That does not, however, denote that I am 100% convinced of the legitimacy of the document - I remain skeptical as anything too good to be true generally is. THIS would be a bombshell, IMO, if legitimate!

To answer a previous claim... Impeachment does NOT take 2 years. There is no time limit on impeachment proceedings. They can last days, weeks or years - depending on what evidence is being heard and evaluated.

Next, because some resolution was passed claiming Obama as a citizen is both moot and irrelivent. He is to be a NATURAL BORN US CITIZEN according to the articles of the Constitution.

Finally, it would be most interesting to see how the Legislature and the Judiciary would reverse all of the damage that this fraud has perpetrated upon the American people. It would also be interesting to see if he would then be arrested and charged with a crime.

Time will tell, but I am paying VERY careful attention to this one!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny how evidence is only valid and not forged when it supports your cause.

I didn't say it was valid and not forged. I just said ... 'this could be fun'.
As to if it's authentic ... I can't say one way or the other... yet.

Here's a little more for ya' to chew on while you have lunch, nixie_nox ...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Take a look here

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

It appears it was part of a court filing AUG 1 ?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
FlyersFan, try putting [img ] tags around the link to the picture. That should put it in the thread. And, this is an incredible find, if real! There is no denying this if it comes out to be real! Goodness gracious! S+F!

@skeetontheconspiracy

1 Obama gets impeached, goes through processes and trial of impeachment which takes 2 years. So he would stil be pres up until around 2012.

I don't think we'd have to worry about him being impeached. He wouldn't have been eligible from the start. So, he would have to be forced from office. And then charged with treason.

2 Biden becomes pres..

I don't think so. Since Obama never was eligable, his votes from the electoral college wouldn't count. And the person with the next highest total for the presidential ballot would be president—Mr. John Sydney McCain. That could be why the Republicans never rose a fit about it. They knew what would happen. So, instead of looking desperate, they let people do what they wanted because, they knew they'd win in the end.

Then there is the matter of those that were in the electoral college having voted for Obama saying that their vote doesn't count anymore. To that I say, tough cookies. You should've heeded all the papers that were sent to you before casting your votes. Yes, all the Democrat delegates received packages of papers calling into question Obama's eligibility.

Then there is the normal run of the mill voter who will be disenfranchised. To which I say, though it's harsh, you should've researched more instead of voting for a guy who promised to give you stuff. Just the fact that there was a doubt about his birth place should've thrown up red flags. Then that Obama didn't release his long form birth certificate should have been even more suspicious. And that is all just scratching the surface.

3 civil war, all the african americans get angry cause the first black president is thrown out of office. martial law gets implemented. FEMA camps are put in use

In my opinion, if that were to happen, it would show that the black people are really the racist ones. Which is more important, having a black president to makes you "feel good" or getting an usurper out of office?

4COngress passed a bill declaring Nobama a US Citizen a month ago. So he says tough cookies I'm still president and tricked you all.

Congress could pass a bill saying that I was born in Topeka, KS, but that doesn't make it true. If this is true and all he says is, "tough, I'm president still," I don't see how he would stay in office for more than a day, even with martial law declared. I don't foresee many soldiers going against their countrymen when their Commander-in-Chief isn't rightfully so.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

When I tried to go to that website, I got a big red screen telling me it was an attack site.

link   
How the heck...This looks legit.I wont ask how you found it but people WILL be asking questions about this one.No doubt.S/F

link   
There doesn't seem to be a signature for either the father or the registrar on this document. The only signature present is that of the deputy registrar.

Am I wrong in presuming that the need for multiple signatures signifies witnesses and acts as a sort of validation of the document?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Should it be in English?
Second line.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

Yeah, the same thing just happened to me. Maybe the "internet Czar" put the brakes on that site?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

That's not surprising since the blogger posted this on AUG 1

Until today if you were to type orly taitz on yahoo, you would get nearly 800,000 articles. Now there are only 178,000. Some thugs scrubbed 600,000 articles.

Suddenly Google shows that there is malawere on my site, when in reality there isn’t.

I must be really hitting a nerve if smbd spents so much time and effort to attack me.

The blog has the court filing there posted AUG 2..

I was only able to find it by C&P the blue line at the top of the image..

case 8:09-cv-00082-DOC-AN Document 34-2

and googling that..

very strange ...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I think that a BC needs to only be signed by one person. My son's is only signed by one person. To get the certificate though, the doctor and the mid-wife that was present at the birth signed a thing that they sent in. That's how it is here in Germany though, and I would think that that's pretty standard throughout the world.

reply to post by Abbby

They speak English in Kenya. So, it's possible that for English speaking people, there would be an English Birth Certificate. I imagine this would be so especially when it was under British control.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Take a look here

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

It appears it was part of a court filing AUG 1 ?

Just for the record my Avast program alerted a malious site warning when I clicked on that link.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by QBSneak000

sorry for that, it did kind of come off as a lil rascist didnt it? I didn't mean it like that.

Let me rephrase it a lil better, I don't want anyone not qualified to be president, running our country into the dirt.

Yes Bush did a terrific job at ruining alot of our country, but Obama is setting up an exoskeletan around our current government with all the czars and new admins within the admin, so that once the current system fails, his system is already in place to replacee it. And his goal IMHO is to make sure hte current system fails so his new system takes hold.

Theft by deception...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join