It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STS Glowie-spheres explained

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

I just see 7 points forming a very rough non-symmetrical irregular 7-sided shape..I don't see any intelligent design behind them.

Furthermore, what about the other 5 or 6 points that you are ignoring that don't seem to fit the irregular shape?

It takes quite a leap of faith to believe that those points show intelligent intent. Are you sure your beliefs are not clouding your judgment (i.e. you are biased to see what you want to see).

[edit on 7/29/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

It is symmetrical. Below is a rough representation that I did in less than 30 seconds and the lines don't exactly connect to each other, but you get the picture:

tinypic.com...

The other points might very well be debris or other UFO orbs in a different plane, but if you pay close attention to UFO orbs involved in the actual formation, you'll see how they travel into the formation systematically and then light up when they're in position.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

It is symmetrical. Below is a rough representation that I did in less than 30 seconds and the lines don't exactly connect to each other, but you get the picture:

tinypic.com...

The other points might very well be debris or other UFO orbs in a different plane, but if you pay close attention to UFO orbs involved in the actual formation, you'll see how they travel into the formation systematically and then light up when they're in position.

How many other alien messages do you detect in other possibly random conglomerations, such as birds in the sky, rock crystals, clouds? What is your methodology to define 'non-random', and to filter out false positives?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Talking about what's symmetical, here's something that isn't be explained by Mr Serada. It concerns the notches, which all the craft have on their edge.

When you watch the STS75 movie, the notch on every disc is located in the same place whenever a craft is in one location on the video frame. As a craft moves from left to right, or from bottom to top of frame, its notch moves around the edge. Some craft get two notches. It does so according to a simple rule which you can work out for yourself.

Since the notch in real craft would appear in a different place relative to where the viewer is located, how can this anomoly be explained? I'd really like to know.

Anyone?

WG3

[edit on 30-7-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

I agree. Especially the one in the "center". It clearly enters the screen from the right and STOPS at a point (well...the "center" of the "figure"!
) and then what? It lights up. I think a piece of ice doesn't do that. Well I don't expect to get applauses for what I just typed...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
And anybody cares to explain to me why do those things have a pulsation to them? It's pretty clear in the video. It's not just a matter of something blurry because of overexposure, et cetera...

edit: i'm referring to the STS-75 video.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by theufologist]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by theufologist

when an object that isnt uniform in color / reflectivity is spinning while illuminated, it will look like it is flashing.

If the image is out of focus that can rather easily look like pulsing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Hey there JScytale, long time no see! (just kidding
)

OK but: is it possible that anything that floats in space does so by spinning? That seems the rule but maybe I'm missing something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join