It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members - Read and help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In London, mass protests to the mandatory flu vaccines have been censored. They have also taken away all UK handguns.

I found this statement on a blog (Here) that discusses the h1n1 and was wondering if anyone in the UK can prove that this is true or false. If you live in London have you seen any protests or know someone who has witnessed them? Have there been any protests lately and the media gave different reasons for the protest, ie. it was for taxes or logging or some other BS ?

I've called my various contacts in the UK but they say they have not heard of swine flu protests.

So if anyone in London can confirm the report please post here.

Much appreciated!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Nope.

There are NO mandatory vaccines. There will not be any mandatory vaccines. There are no protests about the flu. There will be no protests about the flu.

And yes - handguns are illegal here, as they should be.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Haven't heard anything of any protests warren.
Will do some checking with some friends who live there.
Let you know if find out anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I don't live in London, but know many people who do and have heard nothing about this. As for taking away all UK handguns, they are infact illegal in this country, so this blog sounds pretty ill-informed.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was in London yesterday. I don't go there often, its over 200 miles away, and I avoid the place when possible - its an absolute nightmare.

Didn't see any protests though - could be because our van driver avoided the very city centre due to the £8 per day congestion charge.
Traffic was considerably worse than I've seen it in the past however - I know it gets bad, but it took us over an hour to move little more than half a mile down Edgware Road, which is very near the City.

I'm wondering if the 'congestion charge' is there to help prevent people like me, passing through London (I was heading from Northern England to SE London, our satnav took us straight through instead of round the M25), from seeing such things like protests?
I've seen them around Parliament before, but never anywhere else. Which is odd, as thats the bit of London we avoided.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Nah, i reckon just avoid your satnav and go back to reading the old fashioned road map
. It sent you through London to get to the SE, unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Being and working in London there are no protests that I have seen, and yet you'd think that on Whitehall where the Ministry of Health is situated on would be inundated with protests, its not.
As for the handguns, there aren't any handguns allowed 'except' for .22 calibre target pistols, whch are kept in gunclubs, otherwise our 'Olympic target shooters' wouldn't have a chance.
Your more likely to be able to get a shotgun though, theyre still legal but you have to jump through hoops to get them, trust me I've looked into it.

I'll keep my eyes open but so far the people are busy watching the news about how bad the swine flu is and it seems they're all lining up for their shot which is what TPTB want .

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am sure we would have seen video of any protests,much the same as the video's from Iran,posted on Youtube!
The swine flu situation is totally confusing me,as after a couple of weeks of doom and gloom,it seems that the subject has totally slipped out of the news again!
I wish they would make up their minds,on whether they are going to report it,or not!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nope not a dickie bird of it having/is happening.
If a protest does occur at a later date you can guarantee it will be portrayed by the MSM in a very negative light.That's if there isn't a news blackout of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Nope, not heard a thing, but then again i'm in Kent, not London (thankfully!).

As for taking handguns away, that is usually the case, since handguns are illegal here in the UK, unless you belong to a registered gun club of some sort.

We do not have the right to bear arms in the UK. We even face a potential 5 years in pokey for carrying a knife, never mind a gun.

So, i'm inclined to think it's sensationalism.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Manchester is quiet too. Nothing going on here either apart from constant rain

Handguns have been illegal (without proper license) in the UK for a very long time.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

hi warrenb, I am not in London or UK for that matter but would like to put ya wide to a story I heard today from a friend.

Her daughter is at summer college learning French. She has found out that the college is now under quarentine because of the swine flu. No mobile phones are allowed in the school and parents have been told not to ring the school.. Now I don't want to jump on the fear and scare stuff but from all the warnings and stuff from people on sites in the know this is showing me that all the warnings of what is to come are true.

Hear we have families that have no access to their kids. they are basically kidnapped by this college. Is this the shape of what is to come. Makes me wonder what they are doing to the kids in this place. I of coarse advised my friend to go get her kid and take her home. noone has the right to remove a parents rights to their kids like this and over the so called Swine Flu and we all know this has nothing to do with Swine Flu. A condition one doctor spoke about that was easily treatable with Tami-flu. The problem these days is people have no clue of what is really going on and have no fear of the mad lunes running our countries. Whether my friend will remove her daughter I don't know but I made a point of scareing the # out of her and to take another look at this situation and to not let a bunch of strangers do this to her family..

I am sorry this is off topic but I wanted to mention it on the forum and this seemed like a good place to do it.. Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening yet..

peace

daz__

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

No protests or handguns around Oxford way...

Although i know a man in a pub....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I live just outside of London my wife works in the city and as yet no protests, ditto with the comment of other members regarding the firearms.

I would like to see a comparison of people who have sadly died of swine flu versus normal flu at this time of year, there's some switched on members on this forum, maybe they could give me an answer?

top topics

join