It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Nazi Health-Care Plan Revolves Around Hastings, Agency of the British Crown's Eugenics Moveme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

with this in mind.

Abortion desensitized the people, now they think euthanasia on demand can't happen?
Prenatal Brain - Fetus Has Short Term Memory At 30 Weeks, Says Study

www.scientificblogging.com...

This change in response is called "habituation." In a second session, the fetus "remembers" the stimulus and the number of stimuli needed for the fetus to habituate is then much smaller.

Based on their research, the scientists found the presence of fetal short-term memory of 10 minutes at 30 weeks. They determined this because a significantly lower number of stimuli was needed to reach habituation in a second session, which was performed 10 minutes after the first session. They also found that 34-week-old fetuses can store information and retrieve it four weeks later. Fetuses were tested at 30, 32, 34, and 36 weeks, and again at 38 weeks.

The 34- and 36-week-old fetuses habituated much faster than the 38-week-old fetuses that had not been tested before. This implies that these fetuses have a memory of at least 4 weeks—the interval between the test at 34 weeks and that at 38 weeks.

It is the weak and the feeble, the innocent and the helpless, the ones that have no voice.

I am doing the best I can, but I think it is to late.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
nah heres the real nazi(shadow gov) and watch what he calls Obama...
www.supload.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join