It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Signs the Jews are going to build the temple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Aw don't be so hard on yourself. The heifer must be completely red, not a single white hair. Why? It has to do with a show of total obedience to God, which the Jews are apparently willing to do, maybe that is why they are God's chosen people. They showed a reverence and obedience to God that has pretty much been unmatched.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I hope its built in the right place by the correct/real Jews??????????????????

[edit on 7/28/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

The age of accountability would exempt one who wouldn't be able to fully understand the Gospel.

Perhaps saying, "accept or reject" was the wrong choice of words. The better way to say it would've been, Christ will return once the whole world has heard the Gospel.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I have a question. Octotom and others are more knowledgeable on the Bible than me.

Revelations is in the Old Testament, written before Christ, but Christians base their beliefs on what Christ taught. They also need to spread the "Gospel" of Christ to bring about the 1000 year reign.

Jews and Muslims believe in the Old Testament, but things get screwy after that.

So, why did Revelations not change with the New Testament? Jews don't need to spread the word of Christ to bring about Revelation, they just need a Red Bull and a Temple.

This is an honest question, can someone please clarify the positions of these three religions?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The book of revelations is traditionally attributed to the apostle John as it relates to a specific vision he was given while he was exiled to the island of Patmos. It's in the New Testament.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

Thank you, that makes a lot more sense! I don't know why I was convinced it was part of the Torah. I just went out and looked, and you are exactly correct!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As I've said many times:
I am all for bringing to light those things that Government or whatever constitutes TPTB try to hide.
And there are things happening that are beyond our knowledge, but not beyond our understanding. In other words, there are things we don't know because they have not been revealed, but once brought to light can be explained.

As far as religion is concerned, I am Christian. I believe Jesus lived not solely because the bible said so, but because there are other contemporary works written (Roman texts, as well as Jewish texts) during the time of Jesus recounting his presence.

But I do not believe that any prophesy in the bible is a prediction of contemporary events. This, in light of works written by modern day scholars and researchers - and my own belief that 99% of all prophesies are so vague that in any given century they appear to be predicting current events -

(See: REVELATION OF JOHN, THE JEWISH ORIGINAL VERSION
and
PBS.org)

I know someone will say how can you be Christian and not believe everything that is in the bible?
Because I am also an academic and am aware that the bible (New Testament) is a compilation of books from scrolls dating back 150 BCE (Before the Common Era) to works written as late as the 2nd century AD.
And, interestingly enough the order in which the books are laid out differ according to which sect you belong. i.e. The Protestants follow the Roman Catholic order, but the Lutheran order is different.

And not all texts, manuscripts or scrolls were included in the modern version ...

And contrary to stories proclaimed from Christian scholars, The Dead Sea Scrolls do not have any references to the New Testament, per se. But, remember, the New one quotes the Old one many, many times.

Some have passages of the Bible's Book of Revelations committed to memory, and that's a neat trick. But irrelevant IMHO. I can quote Shakespeare, no big deal.

If what you read in the bible makes you a better person, i.e. you live a good and just life, commit no crimes, help your fellow man ... The bible did it's job. Again, IMHO.

The only prediction that I know will come true is the sun will rise in the eastern sky tomorrow morning. Hehe.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That is scary! What Persicoana said about Bible prophecy is correct, that both Revelation and Daniel as well as several passages refer to an event called the Abomination of Desolation in the Third Temple.

This is the last Biblical event that must come to pass. We may also expect a one day war between Israel and an Arab Confederacy probably (Iran).

Ive been waiting to hear news about this. Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
those crazy jews at it again eh?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The main obstacle for third temple is that the place is not free. There is a mosque there, and if anything, even as natural as it gets, happens to it - there will be very few Jews left in Israel to build third temple. So while i have no problem with people preparing all the religious ritual ware and genetically modifying cows (is it allowed at all???) i have real issues with someone who thinks that he can force God's actions. Israel was created by completely secular ,even anti-Judaism people, it was hardly actions of prophet Eliyahu or Messiah, so people who try to forcefully bring the prophecies have to realize that they can "miscalculate" and cause deaths of tens of millions of people all over Middle East and beyond. Very dangerous games!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
2 Red Heifers have been born without genetic engineering. There is a thread that discusses the events. The age of accountability is something God only knows, the same with the return of Christ. Besides, the Bible clearly states that the Anti-Jesus will deceive even the elite in the Church, which means more than likely most of you will be deceived. As for me, I will continue to read Proverbs and the Four Gospels, since they are the essentials for living a life that is Christ-like, which is the definition of being a Christian. Let your home be your church. If you feel you must give 10% of your income give it to a charity or non-profit group or ask God to point out a person who needs it that week. The true followers of Jesus are the Church, not a televangelist or a multi-million dollar so-called house of God. And no Teacher or Preacher of the Truth should live extravangtly since their reward is NOT on Earth but in Heaven. It is very easy to see and understand why so many reject God. The Church is dead to God.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join