It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ok, everyone trust your Government. Believe what they say and get the shot. Well at to those you don’t like after all!!! When body’s start drooping then you could say “I’ve told you so”

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Question to all those who will refuse to take it........

Will you let your kids get it?

If so, why would you put them at risk if this is something that you strongly believe.

If not, and you do come down with H1N1 yourself, and pass it to your kids, and one dies.....could you live with yourself?

I have 2 young kids, and I am going round in circles with this stuff....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pluto64

I'm going to full spectrum lighting indoors as a kind of home remedy. Just ordered some bulbs today.

I will try to trick my body to feeling it's always summer. Supposed to be good for pets, too.

People are buying colliodal silver. This could be good for all especially children. Personally, I use oil of oregano, but it should never be used on young children or pets.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
damned if you do, damned if you dont

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by skycopilot

Oh, sorry to hear you had to go through that ...

I wonder if they're going to do any of these snazzy commercials to get us this time around?

I'll take my chances with a little vitamin C/D and my immune system.

A MUST SEE video from 1979 on CBS 60 minutes.

I see there are people here who have taken the shot. Care to comment on the CBS-Story?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I dont know what the big deal is with Swine Flu...
More people die from common cold than swine flu
AIDS affects more people...
Of all people infected which was roughly 134000 yesterday only 816 have died. (reported cases)

So lets do the math 134000 of 6 billion people = less than 0.2% of the

population got infected.

Of the infected only 816 died which is less than 1% of infected persons that

actually died.

That means that about your chances of getting swine flu and dying from it is

probably less than winning the lotto or being struck by an stray bullet!

www.who.int...

(edited to add source)

[edit on 28-7-2009 by halfmanhalfamazing]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I've heard that drug addicts will be getting the jab first!!!

I'm quite happy for them to have it first and as for me i'll just be taking my Lemsip Max to sort me out.... i'm sure i'll be fine!

I reckon this jab is to keep tabs on everyone for the 'Equilibrium' which is the possible future.......

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Ten things you're not supposed to know about the swine flu vaccine

#3 - The swine flu vaccine could actually increase your risk of death from swine flu by altering (or suppressing) your immune system response. There is zero evidence that even seasonal flu shots offer any meaningful protection for people who take the jabs. Vaccines are the snake oil of modern medicine.

False.

I'd like to see some reputable statistics that vaccines don't work.
Granted flu vaccines don't offer blanket protection because they have to gamble against which virus/strain etc..

I may agree with some of what you say or the topic as a hole but when you post false information like what I have quoted above your credibility for the rest of the argument comes into question.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by n1zzzn]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe it's a depopulation method?
"
The vaccine that is.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Huh?? What the hell are you talking about son? Who said "drug addicts" are going to receive the vaccine first. I was never informed on this, and "drug addicts" visit this site too you know, they have logical thinking and emotions too you know.

I'm getting clean, but still in addict status (Takes time)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I never realized there were so many people here with a production level understanding of the chemistry of vaccines!

wow!

Yes, let's not vaccinate the population that is vulnerable.

1) regular run of the mill influenza kills approximately 30,000 americans a year. The majority of these are older and younger folks who are NOT vaccinated.

2) vaccination doesn't cause autism and that was debunked thoroughly some time ago. To perpetuate this myth is an outright display of remarkable ignorance. Willful even.

3) Do you think polio shots are evil too? How about mumps and measles?

Why are people so afraid of being vaccinated against a disease that could kill you if you are even a relatively healthy individual.

all vaccines are developed in a rushed environment. this is because an answer is needed before deaths rise too high.

anyway, try to stick to what you know. some of you come off as total tools blathering away with nonsense that is clearly not fully understood.

I'm all for being careful, I am not for regular joes making assumptions about fields of study and knowledge that they know next to nothing about and rather than be educated they get assumptive and start postulating nonsense.

you want cred for this stuff? do your effing homework first and do it for real, not some freakshow site quotes.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[edit on 28-7-2009 by son of total newbie]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Why am I even posting?

Anyone agree with what I said? I mean it does sound rather ridiculous that we

should be mass vaccinated for a minor outbreak of swine flu doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
edit for double post sorry

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

If I thought the vaccine would help me I would take it. But I don't, so I won't.

Mild or severe outbreak I don't want the shots.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Alex Jones advised everyone never to get a vaccine for an upcoming epedimic. That was just months before this swine flu even hit the headlines.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What I got from the second PSA in this group from 1976 was "Don't kiss your cab driver!"

But, for seriousness --- it's an influenza virus! It's not Malaria, it's not Polio. It's not Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, or Hepatitis.

I think we've agreed, here, that this entire thing is 'hyped' for profit, and it's a bloody crime!

A strong immune system is your first defense. Careful attention to cleanliness, and antiseptic procedures are key, too. Especially for those with compromised immune systems, for whatever reason. (Age, congenital, HIV, etc)

Never underestimate the Human body when it comes to protecting itself from most diseases.

[edit on 28 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

Sorry..... here is a report from yesterdays Sun:

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Vaccines are not 100% worthless. Suggesting that they are is laughable. Why make vaccines? Because governments would be irresponsible if they did not. The biggest issue imo, is the pharms doing it. I think they should be out of the loop entirely. But regardless of any money-making attempts by pharm, the people of the world would scream bloody murder if no vaccine was produced. They are pretty much damned if they do or don't.

I guess you'll never stop some folks thinking it's all an evil plot to steal our money and kill us. But I'm of the mind it's more along these lines:

They really are trying to produce something that will help. They realize it won't be fully effective, and there is obviously possible side-effects, but that's always the way with all medications. Just listen to the laundry-list of wicked symptoms from most drugs these days. Yet people buy them knowingly. It's rather ironic in fact, that for a better sex life, or for a full head of head, people are willing to risk all sorts of harm to themselves.

The pharms of course are going to make a killing. What are the alternatives? Well, I suppose the government could be fully responsible for producing and making available vaccines, but I shudder to think about what sort of reaction *that* would get around here. It's unfortunate that one company can make such $$$ off of something terrible, but you know, that's life, and happens all the time.

I don't think this will be mandatory in any way, just heavily recommended, with a big campaign push.

I think they are doing this for the nations good, or attempting to. If a rogue, killer virus might kill say, 100,000, if they could reduce that to 50,000 with vaccines, regardless of side-effects, that's not an evil thing. They are screwed no matter what they do honestly. If they do nothing, they are trying to kill us. If they give us vaccines... they are also trying to kill us? huh.

Finally, the vaccine is not nearly as evil, wicked and worthless as some of you are making out. You act as if they put drain cleaner in the stuff, force it down your throats, making money off of the vaccine, and then after they sell the grave plots and coffins, they make out again. Why can't it ever be what it seems to you folks? It's always an agenda, the government is always evil, there is always something sinistar behind any and all actions. It can't possibly be a governing body that actually wants to try to prevent deaths by offering a vaccine, even if it is only 55 or 60% effective.

I may not even take it myself. I never take flu shots. But imo, dismissing it out of hand makes YOU FOLKS just as dangerous as the government, big pharm, or the virus. I wonder how many people will listen to this, say "ok.. no way I am taking this!.." and then wonder many months from now, when they are at their childs funeral, if maybe, they ought to have done it after all.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You have a point!

I think there is too much paranoia and hysteria surrounding this whole vaccine thing..... it's being blown all out of proportion both by media & general public!

I, myself will only call for the vaccine if i really believe i'm going to die otherwise i'll stick to my Lemsip Max!! Even Tamiflu will do the job!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join