It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie

Que Bono. Who Benefits? First question that is asked in any investigation of a crime. Who benefited?

Who benefits? Donald Rumsfeld, owns a large portion of tamiflu stock, big surprise huh?

www.snopes.com...

Start with Jane Burgermeister's lawsuit:

I am a citizen of the United States and would like to file criminal charges against PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA * THE WHITE HOUSE * 20500 Washington, D.C. ** and * DAVID NABARRO * UNITED NATIONS * 760 United Nations Plaza, * New York, NY 10017 ** and * DR. MARGARET CHAN * WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION * Avenue Appia 20 * 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland ** and * KATHLEEN SIBELIUS * SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND * HUMAN SERVICES * 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. * Washington, D.C. 20201, ** and * JANET NAPOLITANO * DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY * 1000 De fence Pentagon * Washington, D.C. 20301 * 3 * and * DR. MARGARET HAMBURG * COMMISSIONER * FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION * 5600 Fishers Lane * Rockville, Maryland 20857-0001 ** and * ROBERT PARKINSON * CEO, BAXTER INT., Baxter International, head quartered in Deerfield, IL, USA ** and * DANIEL VASSELLA * CEO, NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG * CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland ** and * CHRIS VIEHBACHER * CEO SANOFI AVENTIS * 160-180, avenue de France, 75008 Paris France ** and * ANDREW WITTY * CEO GSK PLC * One Franklin Plaza Philadelphia PA 19101 ** and * 4 RAHUL SINGHVI * CEO NOVAVAX * 9920 Belward Campus Drive, Rockville, MD 20850 ** and * DAVID DE ROTHSCHILD * Managing Partner, Rothschild & Cie Banque * Rothschild Inc, 1251 Avenue of the Americas 51st floor, NY 10020 ** and * DAVID ROCKEFELLER * Honorary North American Chairman TRILATERAL COMMISSION * 1156 Fifteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005 ** and * GEORGE W. BUSH * 10141 Daria Place Dallas, TX 75229 ** and * GEORGE SOROS * Chairman of Soros Fund Management, LLC * 888 7th Ave., 33rd Fl. New York, NY 10106 ** and * WILLIAM HENRY GATES III * BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION * PO Box 23350, Seattle, WA 98102

Read the document. It's right here:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
An almost identical set of circumstances existed for the massive flu vaccination of 1976. About 46 million people got the shot, of whom some 300 died. About 24,000 people died of the flu that year. No clue how many of them had been vaccinated.

#1 - The vaccine production was "rushed" and the vaccine has never been tested on humans.

There's no time.

#2 - Swine flu vaccines contain dangerous adjuvants that cause an inflammatory response in the body.

This applies to any vaccine. The link to autism is highly controversial.

#3 - The swine flu vaccine could actually increase your risk of death from swine flu by altering (or suppressing) your immune system response. There is zero evidence that even seasonal flu shots offer any meaningful protection for people who take the jabs. Vaccines are the snake oil of modern medicine.

Both statements are incorrect. The vaccine may very well be ineffective, but it's not going to suppress your immune system.

There is considerable evidence that vaccination helps reduce the number and severity of flu infections.

#4 - Doctors still don't know why the 1976 swine flu vaccines paralyzed so many people.

Yes, they do. They knew it back in 1979. It was a disease known as Guillain-Barre syndrome. It's an autoimmune disorder, sometimes caused by vaccines. It's one of the risks of vaccination.

#5 - Even if the swine flu vaccine kills you, the drug companies aren't responsible. The U.S. government has granted drug companies complete immunity against vaccine product liability.

Almost true. The companies can't be sued for negligence, but they're still on the hook for criminal behavior (such as deliberately poisoning the vaccine). However, they're not liable for unexpected results, even if people die. This is because testing has been abbreviated, and the safety of the vaccine is not certain. The government assumes the liability, and sets aside money to compensate the people who are harmed by the vaccine. This is what was done in 1976.

#6 - No swine flu vaccine works as well as vitamin D to protect you from influenza.

Please provide some support for this statement. To my knowledge, there is not much protective effect of vitamin D. It should be noted that it is possible to overdose on vitamin D, and such overdoses can be fatal.

#7 - Even if the swine flu vaccine actually works, mathematically speaking if everyone else around you gets the vaccine, you don't need one!

This has no bearing on whether the vaccine is effective. It is also untrue, because even if everyone around you *is* 'protected", some will get the flu despite the vaccination. The vaccine isn't 100% effective. It ranges about 40-60% effective, meaning about half the people who take the vaccine will come down with the flu anyway. Now THAT might have been something to post as one of the 10.

#8 - Drug companies are making billions of dollars from the production of swine flu vaccines. That money comes out of your pocket -- even if you don't get the jab -- because it's all paid by the taxpayers.

True. We also pay for the missiles we never use. That's part of the deal of living in a democracy - we wind up paying for things from which we derive no benefit. However, we also wind up being able to afford things we do use, because other taxpayers also contribute.

#9 - When people start dying in larger numbers from the swine flu, rest assured that many of them will be the very people who got the swine flu vaccine.

This statement is not supported either by data or experience. In the 1976 flu vaccination, the numbers of people who were injured by the vaccine were small, not beyond what any other vaccination would have caused. Even if we assume that every single person who died of the flu that year got it from the vaccine, only around 24,000 people died of it. That's not bad odds. Of course, many people got the flu all by themselves without any vaccine.

#10 - The swine flu vaccine centers that will crop up all over the world in the coming months aren't completely useless: They will provide an easy way to identify large groups of really stupid people. (Too bad there isn't some sort of blue dye that we could tag 'em with for future reference...)

Gratuitous ad hominem argument that requires no comment.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
In some cases people dont die from the actually flu they die from getting pneumonia because their body cant find a cure for it. The vaccine could possible just do that. It wont be the flu that kills you but the possible virus in the "vaccine" that kills you.

I've never gotten a flu, I get really weak and sick during flu season and then next day fine, but never the flu. Until then colloidal silver is my vaccine.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I dont think people get it.
Big pharma are interested by one thing and one thing only: Big Money.
So like PC antivirus companies, they will create the harm to sell their product.

If I was to create a virus, i wouldnt make it lethal. Simply because dead people means less profit. Of course there will be a few deaths, the most fragile among us, but it will be insignificant. Even my doctor isn't worried at all, but there still is chance of death and it is best to get rid of it.

The virus is here, the fear factor is here so people will get this vaccine. And you should too. Because:
1- the harm is already here
2- you dont want to infect a relative
3- there is a chance you die from not taking it
4- by dying you will only fuel the drive for people to get the vaccine

Vaccines are inspected worldwide, so if there is something fishy you will know it. So there is no reason not to take it, we already lost the game when the virus was released. So protect yourself and your family

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No thank you ... they can keep their vaccine even though the reported numbers here in South Africa are increasing. Every year thousands or people die from flu - so what is so different this year? ... its just hype and scare-mongering and my family and I will have none of it!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

When one of the vaccine producers, Baxter, got caught once adding live virus to a sample of vaccine, killing test ferrets? If the this hits the MSM, and results in all responsible individuals ending up in prison for gross negligence, and an\ hard purge of those who contributed occurs, and Baxter put under a stringent standards and transparency policy into everything they do, ditto for all other vaccine makers, then and only then would I consider accepting a vaccine.

Yes, I realize this is unrealistic to expect a company to implement the above and survive, and even if it could be implemented, it is unlikely to ever occur. But given the signs and pardons for negligence, as well as circumstantial evidence that this is a part of some depopulation agenda demanding anything less seems foolish to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lhuhikwdwoo

If they wanted to depopulate, they could simply release a very lethal virus and not have enough vaccine for everyone.
Why go to the trouble of making a virus to inject a vaccine which contains another virus?

Doesnt make sense.

I think people are seeing too many conspiracies at once. The only one I can see is the greed and disrespect for human health.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You wont see these commercials this time around, you'll see:

"The winner of the public service announcement contest on the topic of the H1N1 ("Swine Flu") as selected by the White House Staff!"

They don't even need to feed the propaganda machine anymore, it is self sustaining. At the small cost of an educated decision, YOUR advert could air on a national commercial! Everyone else is doing it...

What have you got to lose?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
this will be another form rumsfeld's mandatory vaccinations of all soldiers while he was DoD secretary. so much for conflict of interests but then again what wasnt in the last 8 years

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Star & flag for an important thread. They can give me my swine flu innoculation as they are prying my cold dead hand from my weapon. Isn't it amazing how fearful Americans have become? Lining up to eagerly get a untested shot that can kill them. How pathetic!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Anybody notice this is starting to appear as if the film "I am Legend" is about to come real.

Hey we cured Cancer.

Here` the vaccine.

OOoops.

You die.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ok. So let's say this becomes mandatory (as I keep reading and seeing).

What does that mean for all the people who practice a religion or faith that does not allow vaccinations? Are they exempt or is there some way our lovely govt is going to get around that too?

And what about those of us who had the Swine Flu vaccine in '76? Are we exempt as well? What if we nearly died from the vaccination?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

TPTB have no control in that situation. In this situation, there is mucho moolah to be made as well as controlling who has to take it. Thereby, exemptting people TPTB want kept around in a cognizant state and creating people who are mindless drones to perform menial tasks for peanuts.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by electrodom

u seem to forget; the rich and powerful are only so as long as there are people lower on the food chain. If there are no people below them, they are merely alive. they need us and unfortunately we need them more because they hold the cards. Therefore we are expendable.... some more than others

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

thats a very sad thing to hear J and I wish your kid all the best in life.......

I have two kids and my friends daughter recently got swine flu (without any diagnosis) they just clained it was even without testing. Now they are wanting to give tamiflu to everyone.. My wife has already said that if the kids get swine flu she is giving them the vaccine....f#@k that for a game of soldiers.....I aint taking it and will try my hardest for my kids nto to take it.....but what do you do with a 3 month old and a 4yr old kid.......

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

You're not alone mate.

Most of my family are the same.

You see, i'm a paranoid nutcase, who spends far too long reading conspiracy theory rubbish, written by other nutcases who spend far too long writing conspiracy theory rubbish...(according to them). I'm sure you get the rolling eyes too, don't you!

Keep badgering...what's to lose? They think you're a paranoid nutter anyway!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

It's a hard thing when kids are involved isn't it.

Thing is, IF they get swine flu (or whatever this Frankenstein flu really is), it's too late to get the vaccine.

The vaccine only works, before you get infected, not after.

Vaccines 'give' you a bit of what you don't want so your body can recognise the virus if you get infected with it.

It's too late to give your body a little 'taster' if it's already got a mouthful!

On the plus side, IF you catch the virus and get through it, you'll have better immunity than any vaccine can give you.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by electrodom

u seem to forget; the rich and powerful are only so as long as there are people lower on the food chain. If there are no people below them, they are merely alive. they need us and unfortunately we need them more because they hold the cards. Therefore we are expendable.... some more than others

I prefer the take on this being the virus is natural and not some plan to control humanity.

NWO would need to find a way to exist beyond human life expectance rates to be successful.

Whats the point of controlling humans, by the time your in that position you`d only be in power a few years before you died.

No I prefer the natural virus and a medical panic induced mistake.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

S and F!!

Excellent

I have been sending Swine Flu vaccine info to family and friends - I will be sending this info to them!!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The first to "bail" on the vaccine will be first responders, like doctors, nurses, medical staff. Even ambulance drivers, policemen and firefighters will refuse.

Don't look for a wave of elected officials to step forward to take the vaccine either.

Are all those blowhards on Fox news going to step forward to take the shots?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join