It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear Survives 4 Weeks With Pickle Jar On Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

OH!! OH!!! OW!!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle....now I'm in un-bear-able pain, from laughing so hard.

BUT, did it have to be a 'black' bear? We're so racially fragile, right now...

I suppose I could come up with more bear puns, but I'm just about to go hibernate, now.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

hehehe! Glad to give you a good laugh there Weedwhacker!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
in the 80's my mom kept seeing a flash/glimmer in the field and she would yell for me, she thought it was me playing with a mirror or something.
This went on for about 3-5 days and I took off on my bike the next time she hollared, I found a poor ground hog with a tin can O beans stuck on its head, I pulled the can off it shook its head blinked its eyes "bunches" and ran right into a tree, felt bad but he lived, just thought I'd share it with ya...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

That was quite the Nobel thing for you to do, my hat goes off to you Sir. However, would you do the same thing for a creature who's suffering now? There are some who say that animals are the spirit of the earth.
The more cruel the population is to the animals, the more the earth dies and rises up to protect herself against man.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

That story is repeated way too often I am afraid. We make it dangerous for the animals with trash. On land, in the sea, and in the air. Humbling really.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I just want to say that this IMHO is the best title to a thread I have ever seen.Who could resist looking at at thread titled" Bear Survives 4 Weeks With Pickle Jar On Head" Superb.On the topic of things in the animal knigdom Check this out.

Cruise Ship Docks With Dead Whale On Bow
/mo3zfj

A luxury cruise ship has returned to port after a summer trip with a dead whale lodged on its bow.

The animal was discovered as the Sapphire Princess prepared to dock in Vancouver after travelling from Alaska.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yeah, it caught my attention as soon as I heard it on the news, but I didn't expect the headlines to actually read as they did! Classic. Cnn would offer a TShirt. LOL!

edit to add: Hey, if you like it, flag it!!!!

[edit on 27-7-2009 by space cadet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join