It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination:Secret Service Standdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It was an event that schoked a nation. Can you imagine the thoughts of the American Public on that day? November 22nd 1963. The assassination of a United States President, and Icon. Although I had not even been born, this has always been a subject that has fascinated me. Please watch the video I have posted. www.youtube.com... Notice in the video the actions of the Secret Service. I'm no expert on Secret Service procedures, but you have to admit, the whole thing seems a little strange. There is no doubt in my mind, that there has been some sort of cover-up. I just cannot believe that the agents would stray so far from normal protocol. If any one has any info on the subject, or just wants to put their two cents in on the sublect, please do so.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by jammer2012]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jammer2012

One of my Great Uncles served in the Secret Service for Johnson. I barely knew him, and I don't know if he had any experience or knowledge from Kennedy, but he eventually drank himself to death, and he would never speak about his experiences in the SS, but he loved to talk about his military time!! I always thought that was odd.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You know the whole video was just crazy you can see the Secret Service was orderd to fall back.Boy if there was ever a cover up this is one of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I myself have personally driven on that same road he was shot at. You would be surprised how small that area really is, and you can see how perfect it would be to carry out an assassination.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes. They were told to stand down.

They were also out drinking in a bar till the early hours.

The driver, William Greer, was also SS. Nice of him to slow to an almost stop as the shots rang out.

top topics

join