It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can all of you just leave Billy Meier alone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have been going through the hoax topics on Meier, and found alot of negativity around him. I believe that pictures of the items the aliens used are fake... like this raygun.

He really messed up big time on that

The point is, other people still believe him, yet most of everyone else thinks he is a hoax, like someone who said, and I quote from a comment on the thread thread,

Originally posted by 10538
He should be rotting in a jail.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know the videos and pictures could be a hoax, and may be a hoax, but come on! He is still human. I am still amazed though how a person with only one arm could possibly do the videos like so.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Also, may I remind all of you, still, that none of you, has seen a Pleiadean UFO, or a raygun of theirs, so how can you tell what it may look like.

Using my $0.02 a little.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

While I understand your candour on this particular subject (ie people assuming they are going to know what technology from another world is supposed to look like) I have to say that it is a reasonable assumption that either a alien weapon will look a hell of a lot more worrying than that thing does, or it will be completely unrecognisable as such until people start getting molecularly depolarised. Thats my opinion anyhow.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That is true, but it does not have to look deadly to be deadly, am I right?

It is like saying a coral snake could be like a pet rabbit, or a baseball bat could be like a pillow. You cannot judge a book by the cover you know

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
it looks like a toy hmmm,yea i think if sombody pointed somthing like that at me,i would prolly lmao

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

that does look like Meier's raygun a lot lol.

It has a few differences though, like the top of it.

Also, someone did try to call meier a hoax, and pass off replicas as equally authentic as the videos.

Remember this

Compare that to this

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo

I know the videos and pictures could be a hoax, and may be a hoax, but come on! He is still human.

As are the people he willingfully scams. However, that doesn't seem to stop Billy and his minions. Con men pray on human frailties... and in his case it's other peoples need to believe, or faith.

You can attribute the scowling and negativity he provokes down to actions and consequences. He's simply getting what he deserves IMHO. Liars and cheats should always be exposed for what they are. The man deserves no respect.

IRM

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 18/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
triple post... now that's new!

[edit on 18/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I like these clam shell UFO saucers.
Mostly because the Mexico ones are almost the the same if not identical.
Perhaps it got too hot in Switzerland and they went to Mexico.
Old technology winds up their any way.

new topics

top topics

join